SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:24 am

I'm here too. Not sure which way it's going to go tonight. I did see the snip of the radio interview with Snez and Lana. Is it just me or did Snez seem rude? I admit I'm not at all a Snez fan so maybe I'm bias
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:33 am

Sundy giggling I think Snez is still dealing with Lana's date in the water ... well, Sam's wondering hands ... it's always easier to put in on the woman "temptress" than the guy who she's in the relationship with.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:33 am

so Snez's finale gown cost $20k while Lana costs £10k

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:38 am

I think you've got this see2love

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:39 am

They are going to FD's first

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:39 am

ok they are not mtp

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:40 am

Snow, oh Snez won Sam's heart perfectly ... don't worry. Hugesmile
The little Snow White and The Bachelor will be on the radio tomorrow, I assume also on all the Ten programs that deal with the Bachelor ... so for all Snezana's fans ... the fest will begin soon.

For all Lana's fans ... be joyful, she's free to run the world with her girls. (JMO)

And for all Heather's fans ... I'm really glad that Lana came on the show, so that Heather didn't have to suffer through the finale.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:41 am

laugh out loud One didn't even need to know the cost of the dresses, Snez got the most expensive, glamorous, flashy, dates as well.

And just in case (so we can use this for sleuthing Bette Aussie since I think they have done the same thing with the F1 on their IG account)... Sam and Snez were posted right after the other on Bach Aussie IG account before the show even started. They gave it away back then.  :yes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's defensive
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:46 am

ElonM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's defensive

Wow. It is going to be rough seas ahead with Snez's family/ex, imo. :shocked!:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:50 am

They are really milking Sam Frost Bette Aussie season!!  :yes:
Sam Frost is live-tweeting form the Bette Aussie account!
Safe to say Sam Frost is even overshadowing Sam Wood's finale...

The Bachelor Aus ‏@TheBachelorAU  48m48 minutes ago
We're excited for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] finale tonight 7.30  Don't miss @Sam_Frost live tweet from the @BacheloretteAU!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] account ‏@BacheloretteAU  39m39 minutes ago
How good is this?! Logged into the Bach-ette Twitter page to live tweet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] finale!! I cannot wait!! Hurry up 7.30  - @Sam_Frost

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:52 am

Did anyone else see Sam full circle rub Snez's butt when they were talking to his family? From here on in I am calling him The Butt Bachelor
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless