SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:37 am

If Snez is F1 (definitely think she is) then IMO, she will get more of an emotional edit now and they will hide the physical.
It ties into Sam's "physical first" and then build on that premise.
Not showing the hottub scene is emphasizing this "journey" by the edit.
I expect MTP and LCD to be even more emotionally focused rather than the physical with Snez.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Noclue Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:38 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Going through the twitter posts about the show, I can't see Snez being F1 anymore.
I mean, if she was, that pool kiss scene with Lana could have been shorter.
Also all the caption on the official BachAUS twitter account on pictures with Sam and Snez ar quite negative:
"If i choose Snez it's going to be a huge change"
Snez: "I can get my heart broken".
Also he asks Lana if she would move to Melbourne. And the appear to be into each other in all pictures.
Plus everyone is saying now Lana has it in the bag.
Usually, the last episodes don't hide the F1 THAT much, so I'm back to thinking Lana F1.

Going by tonight's edit, IMO, Lana has it totally in the bag. No doubt at the moment. Quite a negative edit for Sarah so far.

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by dandelioninspring Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:42 am

They just gave away the F2 in an advertisement (at least they did in tassie, don't know if anyone else got it)
dandelioninspring
dandelioninspring

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:44 am

Noclue wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:Going through the twitter posts about the show, I can't see Snez being F1 anymore.
I mean, if she was, that pool kiss scene with Lana could have been shorter.
Also all the caption on the official BachAUS twitter account on pictures with Sam and Snez ar quite negative:
"If i choose Snez it's going to be a huge change"
Snez: "I can get my heart broken".
Also he asks Lana if she would move to Melbourne. And the appear to be into each other in all pictures.
Plus everyone is saying now Lana has it in the bag.
Usually, the last episodes don't hide the F1 THAT much, so I'm back to thinking Lana F1.

Going by tonight's edit, IMO, Lana has it totally in the bag. No doubt at the moment. Quite a negative edit for Sarah so far.
That shows me TPTB are doing their job and Snez is definitely F1. :Nod:

Also, the photo they have of Sam and Lana on Bach Aussie accounts is Lana worried about Sam not feeling the same as her while Sam is once again talking about the big changes he will make in his life if he chooses Snez.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If Snez is F1 (definitely think she is) then IMO, she will get more of an emotional edit now and they will hide the physical.
It ties into Sam's "physical first" and then build on that premise.
Not showing the hottub scene is emphasizing this "journey" by the edit.
I expect MTP and LCD to be even more emotionally focused rather than the physical with Snez.

I guess you are onto something.
We will see how it goes.
Also, every time the lead and F1 have an bump in their road, an obstacle they have to overcome.
Snez one is distance and being a mother.
What is Lana's?
I don't think there is one there. One more argument on Snez F1 theory i guess.

:pullouthair:
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by dandelioninspring Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:46 am

They also just mentioned engagement ring.... at this point I don't know if misdirection or he's going to propose....
dandelioninspring
dandelioninspring

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:47 am

^^Dandi..Can you explain who you are referring to by they?  Thanks..

Last edited by iamreal2u on Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:48 am

dandelioninspring wrote:They also just mentioned engagement ring.... at this point I don't know if misdirection or he's going to propose....
He could be presented with that option and propose.
I mean, Blake did propose last year so who knows.
Sam has said he won't be doing so but again, he talks out of both sides of his mouth so either way it won't be a surprise really if he does.
If there is a proposal then Bach Aussie is on Bach US bandwagon with proposals at FRC from here on out.
If not, then it is just misdirection.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dandelioninspring Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:50 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^Dandi..Can you explain who you are referring to by they?  Thanks..

They = channel ten. They played an advertisement at the end of Sarah's date for the final 2 (edited)

I don't want to spoil it for people who haven't watched the episode yet so I'll put this under a thing

spoiler:
dandelioninspring
dandelioninspring

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:59 am

Goodbye Sarah.

Snez is definitely F1.
Bach Aussie SM is making it so obvious.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:03 am

Also he told Snez he wouldn't take her through unless he was absolutely sure, because of Eve.

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:11 am

Noclue wrote:Also he told Snez he wouldn't take her through unless he was absolutely sure, because of Eve.
Yup. Sam may not be the sharpest tool in the woodshed but even he would never incur the wrath of the world by dumping a single mother at F2.

Snez is definitely F1, imo.
Sam just "enjoyed" himself on the show as these leads do and as he has said post-show.
Just another typical lead/male enjoying the attention of the ladies before he has to make a decision.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless