SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:33 am

I think it is okay if people don't feel like watching. If they watched for Heather and not Sam then there's no need to watch Sam when Heather is gone.

It is what it is but I am fully aware that b/c I have watched many seasons starting with Season 1 of Bach US that I get what this show is about.

B/c this is only Season 3 for Bach Aussie I also get it and understand that it hurts to see this happen for the first time on a show like this and with someone whom one has invested ones time and emotion in watching.

So to any of those unsure, know that it gets better, that whether you choose to continue watching or not, you are more then welcome to continue posting and being a part of this forum. Yes it is just a TV show, but the feelings we feel can be real and I for one am here for you.

:frommeto
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by dandelioninspring Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:39 am

My friends keep asking me how I knew that she was going to go tonight... I sincerely hope one day I can get up to your level of sleuthing
dandelioninspring
dandelioninspring

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:45 am

I still don't understand why only Lana's two SD were spoilt. The cynic in me says that tonight was engineered from the very beginning to provide the Season 3 Sam Frost moment. Tonight's reaction was predictable  if tptb wrote a script, hence the heavy promotion of the upcoming bachelorette.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:48 am

dandelioninspring wrote:Hi everyone,

I've been lurking in these forums over the past year (ever since they shut down the media for channel 10 the day of blakes finale) and I just want to thank you.

If it wasn't for you lovely fans I would've been an absolute mess tonight over Heather leaving.

Ironically it's R U OK day in Australia today. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
starwelcome dandelioninspring! So glad to have you join us. Boy oh boy last year was something else and I didn't think anything could top it. I was wrong. Heather is a special gem and while Sam never fell in love with her so many viewers did and that is what is so amazing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dandelioninspring Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
dandelioninspring wrote:Hi everyone,

I've been lurking in these forums over the past year (ever since they shut down the media for channel 10 the day of blakes finale) and I just want to thank you.

If it wasn't for you lovely fans I would've been an absolute mess tonight over Heather leaving.

Ironically it's R U OK day in Australia today. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
starwelcome dandelioninspring! So glad to have you join us. Boy oh boy last year was something else and I didn't think anything could top it. I was wrong. Heather is a special gem and while Sam never fell in love with her so many viewers did and that is what is so amazing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud!

I agree. I think people are more pissed this time because its unexpected... if that makes sense? Aussies are so skeptical and weren't all that surprised when Blake turned out to be a love rat. Whereas this time they really did edit it to make it look like Heather was "the one".

Edit: Thanks for the lovely Welcomes <3
dandelioninspring
dandelioninspring

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:32 am

I think Snezana had Sam's "heart" from the start ... Lana or no Lana, it needed to be 1 girl in the final 3, I'm glad Heather is not and that she got out in time, in time also for us to see her story (part of it) with her upbringing and family&friends ... it was worth it ... even for her ... to stick till the home-towns. And to skip the Rose-Ceremony flop of consideration ... I do think Lana is getting undeserved flack for being in the bottom 2 with Heather ... it could be any other girl and Heather would still go home. So just smile, that she finally got her freedom back.  hearthumbsup
Mic drop ...alla H-bomb

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:00 pm

I think if I bought into the "love story" of what this show pretends to be I would agree that Snez (or Lana to a much lesser extent) had Sam's "heart". But it's still a TV show and it has been 4 months post-filming... which, after only knowing someone for a few days, we know that a real relationship only develops once this show is over.

So until then, I won't be talking in terms of love or hearts or anything else. It's a shot at finding a potential life partner and if not that, at least furthering one's brand and promoting one's business. As Sam himself has said, he is taking it slow with his F1.

So while next week will be the finale episode it will only be the beginning of what has transpired the past 4 months post-filming and from then onwards, what may or may not be. Hopefully it will work out well for all parties involved. That's always my hope. If there is an ATFR that will bode well as well. TWT
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:12 pm

Oh ... most definitely AAL ... and this time my "quote marks" were intentional for a different interpretation. I definitely bought into the edit myself, really eat the story that the producers served ... it was sweetly romantic ... full of chocolate ...  "edible dirt" (de facto).

BTW, Aussie guys/men are voicing their disapproval online ... I wonder who's got the courage and actually reach out and try their luck Hugesmile

Heather ... she doesn't need the show ... the "bachelorette" starts now for her. heartbeat

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:24 pm

AmyB wrote:I don't think TPTB expected such a huge backlash like this. People are comparing this to Patrick dying on Offspring (if you're Australian, you'll know the ridiculous SM response when that happened!  giggling), saying that they're crying, that they aren't going to watch anymore, ect. It's crazy, I can't remember everyone being so united in their anger over the elimination of one contestant before
I've never seen anything like this. Ever. On any season.

People on Twitter talking about how Sam is like in the Batman movie (the Joker) and the butler guy says that some men just like to watch the world burn. That Sam is worse than Blake. That they won't watch anymore and can't wait to watch The Bachelorette instead (TPTB knew what they were doing). That they watched the show b/c of Heather. That they have never cried before on a show like this but they did b/c of Heather. and on and on it goes...

It's insanity. And people are watching at different timezones in Australia.... talk about waves of backlash.

Sam will definitely be impacted by this, no matter his F1 ending (no ATFR will not do him any good either).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:49 pm

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:01 pm

Thanks for bringing this over HGL.

I thought Snez was in the tub. scratch

Seems Lana got one too.  I'm confused.

Love the playfulness and banter Sam has with Snez.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:05 pm

dandelioninspring wrote:My friends keep asking me how I knew that she was going to go tonight... I sincerely hope one day I can get up to your level of sleuthing

welcomeyall dandelioninspring I hope you stick around, it won't be long until you will be right up there with the rest of the great sleuthers!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless