SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 40 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:35 am

happygolucky wrote:You know, when people go "on the record" saying how the edit is showing the real image, that the portray is pretty much close to the truth (ring the bell: Sam regarding Emily) ... and then the day comes when that same edit doesn't show much of a personal connection (mental/emotional/intellectual compatibility) with your F1, but only shows you getting physical with the remaining girls ... while the media point towards the importance of the friendship for a successful relationship ... so that you need to go on the record again ... stating what hasn't been obvious. That there is more to the story and not everything is as it seems.

Oh Sam, lets hope nobody pays attention to what Emily (&Bec & Jaci) had to say some time before.
:claphands

Exactly what I have been saying from the beginning about my doubts concerning Sam and couldn't agree more.

Sam only does/says what he wants to in the moment if it benefits himself.  

He only cares about himself and his own words prove this since he admits he kept Heather for his own enjoyment to have fun.

Warrick, the real and genuine straight shooter of the show, saw right through S(h)am.  :yes:

jmho
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:39 am

I just can't pick between Snez and Lana for F1. There seems to be lots of clues for both. And are we going to be speechless in a good way or bad? 

The thing I really don't get though is that they promised us Australia's next big love story and I personally haven't seen it with Sam and  either Snezana or Lana in the edit they have shown us.  TPTB could have edited the show to highlight the F1s love story with Sam but  instead they emphasised Heather's story and journey. 

It has made me feel disconnected to whoever the final couple is because I haven't felt that I have been on the journey with them.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:49 am

I don't think you are alone [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
The majority (emphasis on this so not all) of the public viewers in Aussie have not seen a lovestory other than one that ended in heartbreak.

TPTB edited the show to be "The Heather Show" from the promos/Episode 1 until Episode 14. Considering there are only 16 episodes total one could say they 14/16 of those episodes were about a lead who led on a girl and the edit deliberately showed how he did this only to break her heart and then 2/16 episodes is Sam getting physical with his F3 before choosing his F1. Safe to say, I don't think Sam got a great edit and certainly not one that makes people cheer for him finding love. Even early on, most viewers were making it known they were backing the girl they wanted to win rather than liking Sam or wanting him to find love.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:54 am

Kapiti wrote:

I would say he does care about that! Ideally- a great friendship and great chemistry develop hand in hand to make a great relationship. Friendship on it's own is just that... friendship. Jmo.

For us normal people, yes, both matter...but throughout this season he has emphasised the importance of the "physical" connection...I have not seen him say how it is important to have a friendship AS WELL? Unless I missed it. Like that episode where they go to that farm and he tells Snez why talk when we can make out.... laugh out loud

The person who placed the most emphasis on friendship + relationship is Heather....personally I just found that comment really random coming from Sam....just JMO Smiley

He confuses me with all his contradictions!!!! Looking forward to Sam Frost's season starting....laugh out loud

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:26 am

Watching it just now. Snez was first and no water. Lana second and we've just seen the swimming pool kisses as sleuthed. Sarah next. Can't stand his ITMs now, knowing he only ever had eyes for one.

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:31 am

So if Snez is F1 (most likely), this is what Sam had to do to make sure he reinforces that he always knew it was Snez... Rolling Eyes
He sure made sure to grab a handful while he could...

@BuzzFeedOz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:32 am

dan debuf ‏@dandebuf 3m3 minutes ago
sam has represented all the ladies as transports tonight:

SNEZ - lambourghini
LANA - beach toy
SARAH - horse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6 retweets 11 favorites

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:33 am

Noclue wrote:Watching it just now. Snez was first and no water.  Lana second and we've just seen the swimming pool kisses as sleuthed. Sarah next. Can't stand his ITMs now, knowing he only ever had eyes for one.
Aaah... so they skipped the hottub s/caps of Snez just as predicted.
That aligns with an F1 edit of making Snez not be physical anymore (although she was). :Nod:

So the F3 dates were in order than of F1, F2, F3 if everything goes as sleuthed: Snez, Lana, Sarah.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:33 am

Going through the twitter posts about the show, I can't see Snez being F1 anymore.
I mean, if she was, that pool kiss scene with Lana could have been shorter.
Also all the caption on the official BachAUS twitter account on pictures with Sam and Snez ar quite negative:
"If i choose Snez it's going to be a huge change"
Snez: "I can get my heart broken".
Also he asks Lana if she would move to Melbourne. And the appear to be into each other in all pictures.
Plus everyone is saying now Lana has it in the bag.
Usually, the last episodes don't hide the F1 THAT much, so I'm back to thinking Lana F1.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:34 am

Yikes! Sarah is having a very awkward date. We already know she's gone but it's quite clear tonight. He got on better with Heather I think, but not in a kissy way.

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:35 am

I always found Sarah and Sam's dates awkward, right from the get go. They both seemed like they were just acting all along, imho.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I always found Sarah and Sam's dates awkward, right from the get go. They both seemed like they were just acting all along, imho.

I agree.
Either acting, or wanting it to be something else very bad since they seems compatible on paper.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless