SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 60 of 63 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sunnyandhappy Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:48 am

Thanks for clarifying @Sundy and @Goheather. I completely see where you are coming from. Oh gosh now that leaves the door open that Richie just maybe in F2 (fingers crossed) and I am not sure I can take this rollercoaster ride much more. Come on Wednesday and Thursday and hurry up getting here so we can watch the finale - I can't wait much longer!!! Smiley

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:52 am

Goheather wrote:Yup - she is wearing red nail polish in every episode (and therefore every SCP)! from HTD onwards (inc F2, F3).... If she is not wearing nail polish in that boat SCP then it is not from F2.

Therefore Richie and sasha both have their last SCP in this coming episode - with neither having any SCP evidence of F2!!!!

I've said before too that the screencap could be a decoy. I don't think there is nail polish, they seem underdressed for sailing on a LCD. But the storyboard does point to Sasha. I've Been trying to match the clothes on the boat for the last day or so but can't find anything. The only time I could place it was possibly from earlier episodes.  It could go either way. Love that things are not always as they seem
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:03 am

Sundy wrote:
Goheather wrote:Yup - she is wearing red nail polish in every episode (and therefore every SCP)! from HTD onwards (inc F2, F3).... If she is not wearing nail polish in that boat SCP then it is not from F2.

Therefore Richie and sasha both have their last SCP in this coming episode - with neither having any SCP evidence of F2!!!!

I've said before too that the screencap could be a decoy. I don't think there is nail polish, they seem underdressed for sailing on a LCD. But the storyboard does point to Sasha. I've Been trying to match the clothes on the boat for the last day or so but can't find anything. The only time I could place it was possibly from earlier episodes.  It could go either way. Love that things are not always as they seem
I agree - it does point to sash and sailing. 

But she is wearing nail polish in all F2 SCP with Michael, doesn't make sense if she is not wearing with sash. That said, I can't see if she is wearing it in the very final screenshot of her outside meeting her F1 - but if she is it makes no sense that she would have it on for Michael, take it off and then put it back on again!

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:10 am

Check out the balcony scene
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:11 am

U
AllAboutLove wrote:Based on  # of different screencaps wondering if we can figure out F4 and even possibly F2 etc.  question

Sasha s/caps from season promo

5. Sitting down somewhere
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 60 E6466314bb5ba19d934b9f2579fb0afe

6. On a boat? Somewhere...
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 60 44382ffd67dd6ecf2e39947f6f5702e1
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 60 A781a6b747d17ef1d6b32e3bbb40a630

I'm am pretty sure that these screen caps are from the same day. Whether they are f3 or f2 dates - I just don't know. 

Look at her hair - in the top one its parted in the middle and quite flat at the front. And it's the same in the second screen cap. 

Also she has a white edge to her shirt sleeve in first cap and you can see the white edge again in the other screen caps. 

Also I'm positive he's wearing the same jacket in all three screen caps.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:36 am

ok I am pretty sure i saw red nail polish

let me do a slow motion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:50 am

it is difficult to see but I think she has red nail polish

i am not 100% sure of it though....

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 60 A3810

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 60 A3910

Last edited by HEA on Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by dandelioninspring Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:51 am

I think they are both from the same day....

This is getting interesting. Other than social media, and the dreaded black suit - can we really count out Richie at this point? Especially now screen caps are leading to Michael.

Hurry up Wednesday!
dandelioninspring
dandelioninspring

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:06 am

I also recall that she wore some pink nail polish once...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:24 am

so let me put this straight...

she does not have a happy face at the evening part of the date and she does not look like a happy camper at the boat date

so did they start something on boat and continued their talking in the late evening? Although I saw segment of her also laughing in the evening so not everything was heavy.

still... i find that very peculiar to have unhappy faces when they are supposed to be on cloud 9 and cuddly and kissy

it is a lot of unhappiness if he is F1 IMO

versus

very happy with michael

versus

very happy with richie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:27 am

so I put together the part that we did not see yet

for me it is crystal clear who she fell in love and who is F1....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:11 am

Katiebelle wrote:U
AllAboutLove wrote:Based on  # of different screencaps wondering if we can figure out F4 and even possibly F2 etc.  question

Sasha s/caps from season promo

5. Sitting down somewhere
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 60 E6466314bb5ba19d934b9f2579fb0afe

6. On a boat? Somewhere...
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 60 44382ffd67dd6ecf2e39947f6f5702e1
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 60 A781a6b747d17ef1d6b32e3bbb40a630

I'm am pretty sure that these screen caps are from the same day. Wether they are f3 or f2 dates - I just don't know. 

Look at her hair - in the top one its parted in the middle and quite flat at the front. And it's the same in the second screen cap. 

Also she has a white edge to her shirt sleeve in first cap and you can see the white edge again in the other screen caps. 

Also I'm positive he's wearing the same jacket in all three screen caps.

Not sure if it is the same. Could be. It's so hard to tell with the boat pick being so dark
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 60 BF989532-4A50-4134-B16E-5DC8C91A3C88
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 63 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan