SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 31 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by natik Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:36 pm

HEA wrote:they could do the 3 activities at hometown
all activities are less than an hour from Bowral

For me, sasha is F3..... IMO

Same for me.

Richie = F1
Michael = F2
Sasha = F3

IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:37 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 31 4010

In bachelor history and sleuthing, a lot of people thought that being associated with the previous winner meant that the person was the current winner

ex: April and Bianka

I do not remember all the associations but I think I saw a couple. Could mean or not something but I think it is a thought to ponder and take under consideration.... IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:39 pm

So you guys think Sam wore the leather jacket for the walk in the vineyards, went on to change to the red top and jean jacket for the degustation, and then changed back to her leather jacket (white top) to meet Sasha'a parents? That just doesn't make much sense. I think the wine drinking goes together with the sky dive (F3) and then probably hot air balloon F2.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:41 pm

I understand the geographical proximity to his hometown, however, since he lives fairly close outside of Sydney and most date activities happen outside of the city itself, then most dates would be more or less close to his hometown?

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:47 pm

It is very common that they change multiple time during the same day depending the activities. It is also known that the hometown is taped sometimes in 2 days and not 1..... IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:49 pm

EmmK wrote:I understand the geographical proximity to his hometown, however, since he lives fairly close outside of Sydney and most date activities happen outside of the city itself, then most dates would be more or less close to his hometown?

it is entirely possible and this cannot be dismissed of course.
I just wanted to open a new door and keep an open mind that it was possible and not taped in NZ... IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:50 pm

@HEA I understand that it's normal, just the chronology doesn't make sense. If they 1. went for a walk in the vineyard 2. did degustation activity 3. went to his home, then why film the degustation scene in the middle? If she was wearing different clothes to meet the parents then it would make total sense. Plus her hairstyle is not similar as people are saying. In the white top leather jacket her hair is down, and in the red top jean jacket she is wearing a thing to pull her hair back

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:54 pm

The 3 activities are low budget.
14 guys, less dates, cheaper
possibility to double the activities at hometown even if the idea is kinda stretchy?

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:54 pm

The way I see it is the following:

HTD: walk in the vineyards + the preview from what we saw when she talks to the parents
F3: Skydiving + wine drinking where they're sitting down.
F2: Hot air balloon + something in the evening (I GUESS)

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:56 pm

EmmK wrote:@HEA I understand that it's normal, just the chronology doesn't make sense. If they 1. went for a walk in the vineyard 2. did degustation activity 3. went to his home, then why film the degustation scene in the middle? If she was wearing different clothes to meet the parents then it would make total sense. Plus her hairstyle is not similar as people are saying. In the white top leather jacket her hair is down, and in the red top jean jacket she is wearing a thing to pull her hair back

They could have taped the degustation the following day for bad weather or lack of time to go to the prepared romantic setting?
the hair for me is very very similar but lets remember that she has make up and hair stylist on set so retouch probably

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:59 pm

@HEA well if they did tape it the next day because of weather, I think they'd at least make the effort of putting the same clothes on her for continuation purposes. I think everyone would find it strange if she was wearing something in the beginning, different clothes in the middle, and then boom again leather jacket in the end. It just makes no sense. Unless they did the degustation in the end after meeting the parents, which would mean: they drove to the vineyards, drove to his home, then next day went back to the vineyards..which again, makes no sense.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:01 pm

EmmK wrote:@HEA well if they did tape it the next day because of weather, I think they'd at least make the effort of putting the same clothes on her for continuation purposes. I think everyone would find it strange if she was wearing something in the beginning, different clothes in the middle, and then boom again leather jacket in the end. It just makes no sense. Unless they did the degustation in the end after meeting the parents, which would mean: they drove to the vineyards, drove to his home, then next day went back to the vineyards..which again, makes no sense.

you may be right
however, i think i remember a similar scenario with emily and jeff??

Last edited by HEA on Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan