SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 17 of 63 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 40 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Schmoobag Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:03 pm

{@=12626}schmoobag{/@} that would make some more sense for sure. Especially if there is no skydiving date for Ep 6. I can see extra single dates then and one more episode would make more sense too. Oooh I hope so!tra single dates then and one more episode would make more sense too. Oooh I hope so![/mention] wrote:

Me too @AAL - we'll keep our fingers crossed (I'm holding strong on the 1% chance for Richie too :nervous )

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:05 pm

Schmoobag wrote:

Me too @AAL - we'll keep our fingers crossed (I'm holding strong on the 1% chance for Richie too :nervous )
I just want Richie to be happy. Is that weird? I get this sense that he is someone who needs love and someone who will adore him because he's made his life about others forever and ever. I don't know... something about him and I just want him to be okay! I guess I agree with Sam that Richie has "a beautiful soul".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:09 pm

Sundy wrote:@bhakthi on Twitter who is an editor at smh stated 22/10
yes
That's why I am wondering if there will be another episode or not b/c it seems like if the skydiving date is Ep 6 then it could be the final ep Oct 22 as stated. Also had numerous people saying that they saw previews that said 5 weeks so will see. I can see maybe one episode extra if there is one but not sure since HTDs are Ep 8 it looks like total of 10 Eps.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:22 pm

If it is a longer season that would place Michael as F3 yeah?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:29 pm

Just to see... Richie s/caps from season promo (not sure there is LCD in here or possibility of F2. Less s/caps than Sasha and Michael)

SD evening time? = Rose on table so SD Ep 6 after being old person and washed faces?

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 D8ea6e063d599ad7067a8c1e62ee24ed
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 263f6539d850e6922b6b40ccf831090d

Richie's FD in New Zealand? = skiing

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 Bc8dda4b387adfa7f0adfb6c2f120319
Part of FD? Evening?

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 C9ec014d734edbfad613162b61d9ad8c
In water = SD or FD or?
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 Cd2c3d642944e53fe0fc5442efef99c6
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:25 am

Hypothetical story. Imagine it is true what  Sam said in her last interview. "Sasha's kisses went downhill ".  Suspect

So..., that at this point were everyone believes him F1,  the production is asking her to keep him .. to cover up for her true and real  LOVE ( call it Ricchie or Michael).
But she is VERY annoyed because Sasha does insist on kissing her and it is getting disgusting ( maybe related to bad breath ) Upset  :pullouthair: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 1838857674   So, everyday it gets harder and harder to be with the man and have to fake some interest.

That explains the caps were they look so annoyed with each other... And would also explain why she chose HIM of all for the skydiving date. plotting  :stirthepot :uptonogood  She knew he is afraid of heights  The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 2498057887  but wanted him to deadhorse  suffer!  rofl  hehehe

And that is probably why she keeps him till the very end!...to send him home as F2, with a broken heart! :why:  

But don't worry ..... console  His mom will comfort him..

Last edited by marysegap on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:30 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 3806527698 I love it @marysegap bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 3806527698 I love it @marysegap bestbud!

You liked it? scratch :gotcha:
I bet this story gives you some new hope! lolpanda The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 3806527698
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:46 am

marysegap wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 3806527698 I love it @marysegap bestbud!

You liked it? scratch :gotcha:
I bet this story gives you some new hope! lolpanda The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 3806527698
I loved the creativity. bestbud!

Hope Richie is F1? Not at all. He is F3 and Sasha is definitely F1, imho.

Any posts of mine about Richie are not related to F1.
I will be cheering for Richie but not because of thinking he is F1 but just because I am watching for him.  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:23 am

Mark off the 'we have a lot of chemistry'. It was about Michael
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:52 am

None of the final three screencaps used tonight
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by allyice Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:36 am

Damn us being behind in qld sad

~The Bachelor and Bachelorette Australian Fans group on facebook~
https://www.facebook.com/groups/thebacheloraustraliafans
allyice
allyice

https://www.facebook.com/groups/thebacheloraustraliafans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 63 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 40 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan