SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 59 of 63 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:50 am

do we have somewhere the finale teaser?
i am looking for it desperately
TY

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:02 am

serious conversation, her body language is away from him

at this F3 date she should be affectionate with the F1 IMO

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 59 A3710

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:47 am

Goheather wrote: hi Guys, is anyone able to slow down the video of Sam and sash on the boat and tell me about her nail polish ? I can't pause it and I can't make out if she is wearing red nail polish or not....
Anyone?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:51 am

which video? Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:57 am

The season promo where it is sash and Sam and was either boat/hot air balloon. It's the last unaccounted sasha clip

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:06 am

On page 1 of the s/caps thread (near bottom of page) there is a s/cap of it there and whilst hard to identify it looks as though she is not wearing nail polish but as I say hard to tell and could be completely wrong here.

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:15 am

Sunnyandhappy wrote:On page 1 of the s/caps thread (near bottom of page) there is a s/cap of it there and whilst hard to identify it looks as though she is not wearing nail polish but as I say hard to tell and could be completely wrong here.
It's driving me crazy! If she isn't wearing nail polish it's not in the final episodes, because she wears red polish for all of the episodes

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:24 am

I'm pretty sure I've checked this out and no nail polish from memory. I think she also wore the jacket in episode 3 but I can't remember what Sasha wore. She does have a habit of recycling jackets though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:25 am

HEA wrote:serious conversation, her body language is away from him

at this F3 date she should be affectionate with the F1 IMO

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 59 A3710

I too think the body language is off here.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:32 am

Yet in the s/cap above she has red nail polish and I thought we believed this was her F3 date with Sasha??? All very confusing. Is it possible the above s/cap is at F2 date?

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:41 am

It is confusing but I believe what @GoHeather is trying to work out is if the boat screencap belong to NZ and final 2. She has red nail polish on for Michaels F2 date and I think for the finale but not on the boat. is this correct @GoHeather?  The above screen cap is still believed to be a F3 date
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:44 am

Yup - she is wearing red nail polish in every episode (and therefore every SCP)! from HTD onwards (inc F2, F3).... If she is not wearing nail polish in that boat SCP then it is not from F2.

Therefore Richie and sasha both have their last SCP in this coming episode - with neither having any SCP evidence of F2!!!!

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 63 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan