SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 52 of 63 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:14 am

Oops. Sorry. I posted my above post in the wrong thread. Anyone guess I'm feeling a little jaded.
. :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :soapbox
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:45 am

in_denial wrote:I wasn't going to watch but did...big mistake! Poor Richie - Sam was totally switched off from him this episode.

Is it only me or does the kissing between Sasha and Sam make anyone feel ill to watch?! Way too much tongue - yuck!
I suspect her hometown with Richie was filmed after her hometown with Sasha, even though they showed Richie's first. It totally makes sense his would be filmed last being all the way over in Perth and that her behavior would be off considering Sasha told her he was falling in love with her.

And poor Richie. He was just besotted. He could barely talk around Sam the way she could barely talk around Sasha. It's no surprise that early screencaps showed Richie just smitten and his voice overs are the ones that are used in the promo the most.

I suspect Richie's behavior that is so similar to how Sam acted with Sasha is something that would only make Sam distance herself even more... b/c she probably had made her mind up after her second date with Sasha.

And that's the key for me...

I still stick with my earlier post that Richie blew her socks off and she decided then to have a date with Sasha to see if he could be fun and playful (her words) like Richie was with her.

She set everything up for Sasha that was about him and let him shine on her 2nd date. That whole date was to showcase Sasha's interests (cars, painting, etc).

It's like she felt something for Richie and that probably scared her to want to get her connection back with Sasha which her first kiss with him had been a month earlier.

And then after that is HTDs with Richie and he had already had stronger feelings after that and so Sam was probably ultra aware that he was falling for her and she had made her mind up post-2nd Sasha date.

No wonder she is all #TeamRichie and watching her SD of herself with Richie and being all misty eyed. She likely realized she was going to break his heart and didn't go about it probably the best way on the show to Richie and so thinks being all pro-Richie now post-show will make it up to him.

Little late for that. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:57 am

IA. Sam has made mention more than once that she was embarrassed by what happened last year. As of next Wednesday night she will have to deal with a new wave of public judgement and feeling. I agree that she perhaps realises now what she has done and underestimated how popular Richie has become and is trying to restore some ground by promoting him so much. News flash! It doesn't wash and even if it is sincere, which I believe it is, it's not enough. sash and Michael are both great guys and will hopefully have long and happy lives. Will be interesting to see how this plays out
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:I wasn't going to watch but did...big mistake! Poor Richie - Sam was totally switched off from him this episode.

Is it only me or does the kissing between Sasha and Sam make anyone feel ill to watch?! Way too much tongue - yuck!
I suspect her hometown with Richie was filmed after her hometown with Sasha, even though they showed Richie's first. It totally makes sense his would be filmed last being all the way over in Perth and that her behavior would be off considering Sasha told her he was falling in love with her.

And poor Richie. He was just besotted. He could barely talk around Sam the way she could barely talk around Sasha. It's no surprise that early screencaps showed Richie just smitten and his voice overs are the ones that are used in the promo the most.

I suspect Richie's behavior that is so similar to how Sam acted with Sasha is something that would only make Sam distance herself even more... b/c she probably had made her mind up after her second date with Sasha.

And that's the key for me...

I still stick with my earlier post that Richie blew her socks off and she decided then to have a date with Sasha to see if he could be fun and playful (her words) like Richie was with her.

She set everything up for Sasha that was about him and let him shine on her 2nd date. That whole date was to showcase Sasha's interests (cars, painting, etc).

It's like she felt something for Richie and that probably scared her to want to get her connection back with Sasha which her first kiss with him had been a month earlier.

And then after that is HTDs with Richie and he had already had stronger feelings after that and so Sam was probably ultra aware that he was falling for her and she had made her mind up post-2nd Sasha date.

No wonder she is all #TeamRichie and watching her SD of herself with Richie and being all misty eyed. She likely realized she was going to break his heart and didn't go about it probably the best way on the show to Richie and so thinks being all pro-Richie now post-show will make it up to him.

Little late for that. hmmm
Well said! I agree that her date with Richie probably made her question her feelings/attraction to Sasha. I just can't stand to see Richie heartbroken. Of course Sam will follow her heart and choose who she wants...just feel she has messed up big time with her using Richie in the media as she is. Even on FB many people are now saying that Richie won't win (after his home town date). Opinion has changed so she can now stop! The preview for next week's ceremony shows Sam crying. I really don't think I can watch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:35 pm

So we can associate the whales sea activity with the picnic

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 52 Cccc10

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 52 3514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:14 pm

So has anyone worked out the locations of the screencaps yet just out of interest? I think I was correct with Rotorua for the rafting but do we know which ski field Richie goes too. Just out of interest
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:40 pm

Last edited by HEA on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Sundy wrote:So has anyone worked out the locations of the screencaps yet just out of interest?  I think I was correct with Rotorua for the rafting but do we know which ski field Richie goes too. Just out of interest
You were spot on with Rotorua!! clapping! thumbsup

Not sure where Richie goes skiing but he goes in a helicopter or something to get there? So definitely not in Sydney.
I still suspect Richie got to fly out of Sydney for his FD since he was planned F3 and thus wouldn't get the NZ travel.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:51 pm

Given the only place you can ski around is the snowy mountains it has to be there

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:32 am

The fence was identified as falls creek

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:28 am

It's a long way to fly from Sydney to Falls Creek and back. Guess we will have to wait and see.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:03 pm

She was off no doubt but then ... until his one on one date, they really never showed us images of Sam showing Richie ANY romantic interest. So hopefully for just that very limited time they shared (something), Richie will not be as naive to believe himself in love or that Sam is in love with him no no

About Sasha's use of tongue... ( you can always close your eyes when they kiss :yes: ) I do that all the time on horror movies! Hugesmile

I think it's hard to control passion, and if he and Sam did then it would mean they are not so much into their kiss!! but thinking, and that would not be good no no ...Hugesmile
I personally don't find it YUCK but ...very HOT and makes me smile! :cutesmile!:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 63 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan