SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 53 of 63 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:23 pm

where was michael dad for this ITM?

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 Lll11

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:24 pm

and michael?

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 Kkk10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:25 pm

same curtains IMO ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:27 pm

and sam?

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 Jjj10

2 different location for ITM?

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 Iii10

(on the second, she seems having a flu or is emotional, her voice seems broken)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:57 am

marysegap wrote:
in_denial wrote:I wasn't going to watch but did...big mistake! Poor Richie - Sam was totally switched off from him this episode.

Is it only me or does the kissing between Sasha and Sam make anyone feel ill to watch?! Way too much tongue - yuck!

She was off no doubt but then ... until his one on one date, they really never showed us images of Sam showing Richie ANY romantic interest.
They had to edit it like that and get people back to thinking Sasha F1 since all media and most viewers were thinking Richie for F1.

No way they would take Richie to F2 and divide the nation over the F1. Media all were thinking Richie wins from the getgo and only after HTDs changed their minds but still are #TeamRichie (Dan on Dan and Maz even said so but calls Sasha F1 now). One doesn't take the viewer favorite to F2. And Michael is least liked out of the F3 and not one media outlet supports or thinks Michael will be F1 and so him going to F2 will be giving the viewers and media what they want where they cheer for Sasha rather than Michael.

Said it before and will say it again, just the F3 edit and the way media have responded, it is K's season all over again with Richie being Ben H and favorite/bach lead edit, Michael being Nick (least liked and not wanted by media for F1), and Sasha is Shawn with FIR and obvious edit and rival to F2 Michael.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:33 am

IMO the producers leak information ahead of time to enable the storyboard / script. It's a win/win for the producers & the media to attract ratings to their respective media outlets, mags, radio shows etc So for me regardless of what the media pitches, I don't buy it & would rather trust the screencaps that you great sleuthers uncover. I also don't believe the media reflections or portrayals of the contestants in terms of who they love / disdain, they are just selling stories IMO. Post show & with time, the guys will reveal themselves for who/what they are about, JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:28 am

Here an interview with Kyle and Jackie O and Michael.

I kind of suspected that as on TIM's season, On Sam's season there would not be overnight dates for any of the 3 last candidates.  Imagining she is in love with ONE already since a long time, would have not made any sense! AND I don't think she would not want to hurt in that way her F1 no no  

Imagine how he would have been  :Furious: :angryemotion :headbanging Redfacemad:why:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3274995/The-Bachelorette-s-Michael-Turnbull-says-raunchy-kisses-Sam-Frost-toned-producers.html

Later we can comment on what Michael says.... Suspect
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:37 am

There's never been overnights on Bach Aussie for any season.

Not surprised if Michael said all that stuff. It's in such bad taste and completely classless, IMO, since he didn't win. He gains nothing by going on about his kissing or whatever. Anyway, I am not surprised... I followed Michael on his SM months before the show even started and to say he "cleaned" up his SM is an understatement. He deleted hundereds of posts. Not 10 or 20 or 50. 100s. Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:47 am

FRC...  Looks like Sam's dress...

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 2D7622DC00000578-3275339-image-a-117_1444974756110The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 2D7620D000000578-3275339-image-a-115_1444974578164
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3275339/Sam-Frost-reveals-s-one-Bachelorette.html

From season promo... she probably was at a hotel and them had FRC at the place mentioned in the NZ article

This part was missing from the season promo clip above but is in the promo on Ep 1.

VO by Sam saying "I love you so much"

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 51c1b8ea98f53f9d9d702004eeac3965The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 6122042bc633859667fd4c4894bcbc74The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 2d78c44a7dee3e8903a040de158f7201The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 80a9151205c06c1fb5b0bc26204845ea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:There's never been overnights on Bach Aussie for any season.

Not surprised if Michael said all that stuff. It's in such bad taste and completely classless, IMO, since he didn't win. He gains nothing by going on about his kissing or whatever. Anyway, I am not surprised... I followed Michael on his SM months before the show even started and to say he "cleaned" up his SM is an understatement. He deleted hundereds of posts. Not 10 or 20 or 50. 100s. Rolling Eyes

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS!! :yes:   why would he say that!!  That sounds like revenge! no  While I can see Sam being a friend to Alex, Dave, Davie, Richie, Drew.. well, I can hardly imagine her seeing Michael as a friend after reading this. CAN IT BE POSSIBLE question

By the way... I didn't like Blake...So I just watched that season here and there.. that is why I knew who Sam was. Then I watched last season till Heather left....Hugesmile  so I was not aware that also in those seasons  Overnight date were avoided.

GOOD FOR THE AUSTRALIANS!! Always thought that part of the show, unethical and lack of good taste! :Nod: :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:FRC...  Looks like Sam's dress...

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 2D7622DC00000578-3275339-image-a-117_1444974756110The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 2D7620D000000578-3275339-image-a-115_1444974578164
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3275339/Sam-Frost-reveals-s-one-Bachelorette.html

From season promo... she probably was at a hotel and them had FRC at the place mentioned in the NZ article

This part was missing from the season promo clip above but is in the promo on Ep 1.

VO by Sam saying "I love you so much"

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 51c1b8ea98f53f9d9d702004eeac3965The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 6122042bc633859667fd4c4894bcbc74The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 2d78c44a7dee3e8903a040de158f7201The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 80a9151205c06c1fb5b0bc26204845ea

wow  WHat a beautiful place!!!  and she looks amazing!! wow

AllaboutLove............. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THOSE IMAGES!! bestbud!
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:23 am

marysegap wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:There's never been overnights on Bach Aussie for any season.

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS!! :yes:   why would he say that!!  That sounds like revenge! no  While I can see Sam being a friend to Alex, Dave, Davie, Richie, Drew.. well, I can hardly imagine her seeing Michael as a friend after reading this. CAN IT BE POSSIBLE question

By the way... I didn't like Blake...So I just watched that season here and there.. that is why I knew who Sam was. Then I watched last season till Heather left....Hugesmile  so I was not aware that also in those seasons  Overnight date were avoided.

GOOD FOR THE AUSTRALIANS!! Always thought that part of the show, unethical and lack of good taste! :Nod: :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :

I actually listened and it was all tongue in cheek imo. Kyle as usual was being verly vulgar and Michael did a good job without sinkng to kyle's level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 63 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan