SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 27 of 63 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 45 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Goheather Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:27 am

If you google 'Cabramurra ski club' the fence looks similar, but is missing the diagonal plank

Goheather

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:31 am

I am finding similar fences in both Australia and NZ but none that are exactly like the screen cap with the diagonal plank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:05 am

Sundy wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Let's go over this. 

So if the screen caps of Sasha and Sam at the vineyard at are his HTD and his painting date is next week and his sky diving one is also in Aus then the only one we need to work out is the boat/hot air balloon one. 
It has to be in NZ otherwise he is F3. Am I right?

Correct.....or they are secretly hiding all of his screencaps. I think the only person we can be confident in going to NZ is Michael
What do you think about the possibility of Richie's skiing/hot springs being in NZ? Does that ski hill that I posted about as well as the Hot Springs add up...meaning, can it be ruled out?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:08 am

Guys I know I´m repeating myself but why are you so sure we have LCD screencaps in the preview?! They gave us none in the Bachelor preview.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:10 am

natik wrote:Guys I know I´m repeating myself what  why are you so sure we have LCD screencaps in the preview?! They gave us none in the Bachelor preview.

I completely agree!!!!

And can you just remind me how we know that F3 dates are in Australia, not NZ.?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:17 am

The episode description I think, and then someone noticed that the jump for Sash was in Sydney so the conclusion was all the FDs are Sydney.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:18 am

Goheather wrote:
natik wrote:Guys I know I´m repeating myself what  why are you so sure we have LCD screencaps in the preview?! They gave us none in the Bachelor preview.

I completely agree!!!!

And can you just remind me how we know that F3 dates are in Australia, not NZ.?

Daily Mail wrote that only the F2 are going to NZ. But you never know if they are accurate. They tend to be sloppy with the time frames and the date spots.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:19 am

It's also in the tv episode description that Sam takes F2 to New Zealand I think

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:23 am

Hmmmmmmmm

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:24 am

in_denial wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Let's go over this. 

So if the screen caps of Sasha and Sam at the vineyard at are his HTD and his painting date is next week and his sky diving one is also in Aus then the only one we need to work out is the boat/hot air balloon one. 
It has to be in NZ otherwise he is F3. Am I right?

Just looked at that screen cap again - think it looks more like a hot air balloon.
With the SD's, there is usually a daytime activity and a nighttime quiet time.  What if they did the hot air balloon during the day, then went back to Sam's and did the painting.  There are 2 companies and 4 different excursion and take off sights all very close to Sydney.

I can see something like that happening, therefore we really have nothing so to speak that ties Sash to NZ.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:27 am

natik wrote:Guys I know I´m repeating myself but why are you so sure we have LCD screencaps in the preview?! They gave us none in the Bachelor preview.

I do think this is a possibility. Particularly if the producers are actively trying to trick everyone. I suppose what I am trying to do (and I suppose others too) is place as much as we can in Australia with the timeframe we have left.

To recap

Ep 7 - group date and Sasha painting date
Ep 8 - Hometown dates ( screencaps for Sasha vineyard, possibly Michael on the Brisbane river/ bridge, Alex surfing, Richie unknown possibly water/spa?)
Ep 9 - final 3 dates in Oz. (Sasha skydiving with Sydney skydiver, Michael white water rafting/spa or aquarium, Richie skiing or water)
Ep 10 - MTP/LCD and FRC

I don't think there is time to give Michael a Single date going by the above meaning that he need to tick off a lot of things if he is F3
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:29 am

Sundy wrote:
natik wrote:Guys I know I´m repeating myself but why are you so sure we have LCD screencaps in the preview?! They gave us none in the Bachelor preview.

I do think this is a possibility. Particularly if the producers are actively trying to trick everyone. I suppose what I am trying to do (and I suppose others too) is place as much as we can in Australia with the timeframe we have left.

To recap

Ep 7 - group date and Sasha painting date
Ep 8 - Hometown dates ( screencaps for Sasha vineyard, possibly Michael on the Brisbane river/ bridge, Alex surfing, Richie unknown possibly water/spa?)
Ep 9 - final 3 dates in Oz. (Sasha skydiving with Sydney skydiver, Michael white water rafting/spa or aquarium, Richie skiing or water)
Ep 10 - MTP/LCD and FRC

I don't think there is time to give Michael a Single date going by the above meaning that he need to tick off a lot of things if he is F3

I would say we need to wait for Sasha`s second date. Because I doubt that the only thing they are going to do is painting. There need to be more activities on the date.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 63 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 45 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan