SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 45 of 63 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 54 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:38 am

in_denial wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 45 95a9483fc4023be2ca237462a16d4c66

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 45 Merlin_events_reef_theatre_banner

Okay - because I am becoming slightly obsessed with this (!), I have been comparing the two pictures, in particular the chair - not much to see in the first screen cap...but I am too impatient to wait and need answers now! The second pic is from the Sydney Aquarium.

http://www.sydneyaquarium.com.au/events/package-deals/
clapping! Awesome job @in_denial!!
I think that is likely the place. Now to place whether this is part of FD or whether there is a SD we haven't gotten a description for.
I think we will know for sure this week and be able to place s/caps.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Quane Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:40 am

Sundy wrote:The boat/ballon screencap could also be placed after the next single date. No heavy makeup in either. Gosh this thing can be cut so many ways. I found myself trying to analyse the length of Sashas hair on the boat to HTD to see if I could see a difference. I think I need to step away from the computer.

@Sundy LOL you have taken SLEUTHING at its best... the next level. Good on you! did not figure that part but yea it could be another hint to look for. Hugesmile

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:00 am

in_denial wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 45 95a9483fc4023be2ca237462a16d4c66

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 45 Merlin_events_reef_theatre_banner

Okay - because I am becoming slightly obsessed with this (!), I have been comparing the two pictures, in particular the chair - not much to see in the first screen cap...but I am too impatient to wait and need answers now! The second pic is from the Sydney Aquarium.

http://www.sydneyaquarium.com.au/events/package-deals/

:claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:10 am

Looks like the aquarium is michaels SD?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:17 am

HodanG wrote:Looks like the aquarium is michaels SD?

I believe so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:47 am

in_denial wrote:
HodanG wrote:Looks like the aquarium is michaels SD?

I believe so.[/quote
Ok we are getting somewhere. I just mentioned in another thread that I thought this was Sydney aquarium. For me I think the final three dates will all be Sydney based. With Michael I don't see it being just dinner at the aquarium. Perhaps swimming with sharks or perhaps one of the public pools in Sydney and then dinner at the aquaruim? The only reason I think the pool is Sydney is because I believe it to be a public space ( there is graffiti in the background. The background also seems to be manmade and almost like it is cut into the side of the rock face or something similar. The only question, if these are the other two dates at final 3 then what is Richie's date?  It would have to be skiing and therefore if this is the case it doesn't fit with the others. It just seems unlikely

That being said if Michael gets a sneaky single date that whole theory is blown. Question is, is there enough time for a single date and surely it will have to happen before htds so next episode.

Top sleuthing guys clapping!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:41 am

I can't get the picture to not crop on here but if you look at the extended promo with Sam and Michael in the water there is little splashes from above. And Michael is soaked. Perhaps a small waterfall?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:52 am

Yes, I believe that they are at a waterfall. Just trying to work out where!

The screen cap with the rocks in the background also appears to be wet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:26 am

in_denial wrote:Yes, I believe that they are at a waterfall. Just trying to work out where!

The screen cap with the rocks in the background also appears to be wet?

Ok I will help. Where have you looked?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:56 am

Thanks Sundy. Just about to look again. I have only been concentrating on Sydney and Brisbane. No luck yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:59 am

Nada. My eyes are going cross eyed in denial. Calling it quits for the night. Good luck
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:24 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 45 Imagejpeg There are waterfalls like this at
roma st parklands, Brisbane 
http://www.mayl.id.au/?page_id=452

Last edited by Goheather on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 63 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 54 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan