SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 44 of 63 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 53 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:51 pm

hot spring cave?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:52 pm

The boat/ballon screencap could also be placed after the next single date. No heavy makeup in either. Gosh this thing can be cut so many ways. I found myself trying to analyse the length of Sashas hair on the boat to HTD to see if I could see a difference. I think I need to step away from the computer.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:50 pm

HEA wrote:richie possibilities...

perth ski resort
perth hot pools
perth dogs sledding

maybe?
There are no ski resorts in Perth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:53 pm

Goheather wrote:Guess it could be the SCP with red sweater, but that might be dressed too warm for the weather then?
 The weather in Perth for July is relatively warm, despite it being Winter in Australia. Sydney, in comparison would be cooler at that time of the year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:59 pm

in_denial wrote:
HEA wrote:richie possibilities...

perth ski resort
perth hot pools
perth dogs sledding

maybe?
There are no ski resorts in Perth.

perth is on the other side of the country anyway... way too expensive for the prods

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:05 am

where can we find downhill and hot pools or spa at the same area?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:11 am

HEA wrote:where can we find downhill and hot pools or spa at the same area?
. I don't think you will in Oz
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:26 am

Richie:

??: snow

??: warm clothes

??: water in bikini

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:28 am

well... unless we know where will be the HTD, we will just don't know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:36 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 44 95a9483fc4023be2ca237462a16d4c66

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 44 Merlin_events_reef_theatre_banner

Okay - because I am becoming slightly obsessed with this (!), I have been comparing the two pictures, in particular the chair - not much to see in the first screen cap...but I am too impatient to wait and need answers now! The second pic is from the Sydney Aquarium.

http://www.sydneyaquarium.com.au/events/package-deals/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 63 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 53 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan