SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 26 of 63 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 44 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:30 am

Here is a snow fall chart for Perisher (Snowy Mountains). Highest recorded snow fall was 30 cm on 25th July. Prior to that it was only between 1-11 cm. No snow recorded from the 4th-10th July.

http://www.onthesnow.com.au/australia/perisher/historical-snowfall.html

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:35 am

My Selwyn had 7cm for 3 days running in the first week for July. I don't know what 7cm looks like in snow terms
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:15 am

Here's another screencap that may assist with location spottingThe Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 26 E5881506-6E77-418D-8432-5C42B9FE9105

And we are looking for a fence like this. I have trawled IG Perisher valley and can't find a fence like this? Haven't checked jinerbyne(?) yet. What are the likely NZ snowfields @Katiebelle

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 26 A309FCA7-7CB5-487B-8A0E-F5D3C1088B12.png

Last edited by Sundy on Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:19 am

If Richies screencap "snowy one" is in NZ, sasha could highly be F3 since Michael is 100% in F2. It's either between Richie or Sasha
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:20 am

romance realist wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Hey I just had another look at the screen caps of the snow date and the snow coverage is actually pretty sparse. You can see the foliage. 

We had a massive storm around July 9/10 that blanketed all the high country and a large portion of NZ in snow. When would these dates have been held? Because if it was after the 9th then there would have been way more snow.

However Katiebelle, if it was in New South Wales there would have been no snow!

There is still snow there it would have been snowing for about a month

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:28 am

AEF wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Got a question for those in the know as my head is spinning with all these hotspring pics, BUT:

I believe that we have the pics of Richie in the snow/skiing.  I am seeing that there are similiarities with that sc and the ones of Mt. Ruapehu Alpine Lifts in New Zealand.  There are lifts that look exactly as the background ones in the sc.  

http://www.mtruapehu.com/

Also, the Hot Springs, the Spa Thermal Park at Lake Taupo really looks like it could be the springs that Sam and Richie are at.  

I understand that it may all be a done deal, but something nags at me about it.  

What do we KNOW about Michael's sc's so far?  

We have a picnic, and a bridge...could that not be for his HTD?
We have river rafting....could that not be his FD.

If that is the case for both of them, then, IMO  Michael MAY not be the F2.

Aunties Love and @AllAboutLove. Do we know if snow was even falling in Oz and NZ in those first two weeks of July?  This could give us a clue? Yes?

It's likely that the helicopter Michael is in took him to white water rafting destination. There is nowhere to go whitewater rafting close to Sydney and if going to possible destinations in NSW they are quite a way so more likely to catch a plane than a helicopter. I think white water rafting is more a NZ thing to do than in NSW but it's still possible. The photo of Michael having dinner at an aquarium is more likely I think part of a FD or if it's a SD it has to happen next episode right?
There was snow at Thredbo and Perisher in July this year just not great (never really is) in the earlier part of July.
Just FYI you CAN go whitewater rafting near sydney _ http://www.penrithwhitewater.com.au/pages/home.asp >at Penrith!!

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:30 am

There is so little snow in that sc. I think it's Perisher or Thredbo. My friends were still going there to ski on the weekends but snowfall was not good.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:31 am

Goheather wrote:
AEF wrote:
Sundy wrote:

Aunties Love and @AllAboutLove. Do we know if snow was even falling in Oz and NZ in those first two weeks of July?  This could give us a clue? Yes?

It's likely that the helicopter Michael is in took him to white water rafting destination. There is nowhere to go whitewater rafting close to Sydney and if going to possible destinations in NSW they are quite a way so more likely to catch a plane than a helicopter. I think white water rafting is more a NZ thing to do than in NSW but it's still possible. The photo of Michael having dinner at an aquarium is more likely I think part of a FD or if it's a SD it has to happen next episode right?
There was snow at Thredbo and Perisher in July this year just not great (never really is) in the earlier part of July.
Just FYI you CAN go whitewater rafting near sydney _ http://www.penrithwhitewater.com.au/pages/home.asp >at Penrith!!

Yes I know but it's manmade. These are natural rapids. If you look at photos of Penrith you can see.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:07 am

Is it possible that the Ski area is Guthega.  They have the same type of fence.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 26 Screen23
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:12 am

Guthega is one of the quieter parts of Perisher so could well be. You can also see the top of the trees in that photo. Katibelle, I can't remember many tress around slopes in New Zealand. Is that the terrain or because they were covered in snow?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:14 am

The fences are different heights of 6. This doesn't quite look the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:17 am

AEF wrote:Guthega is one of the quieter parts of Perisher so could well be. You can also see the top of the trees in that photo. Katibelle, I can't remember many tress around slopes in New Zealand. Is that the terrain or because they were covered in snow?  

I noticed that too - there seem to be a lot of trees in Australia ski fields, look more like bushes in SCP.

Just wondering, did we see screen caps for LCD from Sam woods season? Adventure sports strike me as more F3 date, so likely all in Australia?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 63 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 44 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan