SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 50 of 63 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 56 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by atem Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:57 pm

Bookworm wrote:I'm new to posting in here but I have been lurking the Bach and Bachette boards for a few seasons.
Not sure if this is the right place to put it and sorry if its been said elsewhere but the Bachelorette facebook page put up photos of the 4 boys for Hometown dates. I noticed that Sasha is wearing the same outfit (denim shirt and coat) that he is wearing in the vineyard photos. So it looks like the vineyard photos are part of his hometown date, not a F3 or F2 date.

Thanks for the info.

But, he's for sure in the F3, because of the skydiving.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Goheather Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:16 pm

I'm looking forward to tonight's ep and then seeing Preview for next weeks dates - hopefully we can tick off lots of SCP!

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by CyntSaint Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:45 pm

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-1/hometown-sneak-peek-2

Richies HTD. Waterfall in background is Serpentine falls. I have been thinking the swimming SC is at Serpentine Falls as this is a very popular "swimming spot" in out area.

This is a photo of Serpentine Falls, defnitly the same place as on his HTD preview. The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 1710264613

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 Hqdefa10

CyntSaint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:49 pm

He looked like he was freezing.. I hope it is a hot water place!!! BRRRR

Back to top Go down

Post by CyntSaint Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:55 pm

HEA wrote:He looked like he was freezing.. I hope it is a hot water place!!! BRRRR

It must have been early morning . I can see no reason why they would go to serpentine falls if they didn't take a swim (this is a bit of a drive from Perth and basically just picnic spots and waterfall). I am guessing the fun and "up to anything" people that they are...they would have taken a dip...probably freezing. But also in early June, we still had some nice weather here. The mornings and nights were a bit cold, but it would have warmed up after 10'ish.

CyntSaint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:02 am

CyntSaint wrote:
HEA wrote:He looked like he was freezing.. I hope it is a hot water place!!! BRRRR

It must have been early morning . I can see no reason why they would go to serpentine falls if they didn't take a swim (this is a bit of a drive from Perth and basically just picnic spots and waterfall). I am guessing the fun and "up to anything" people that they are...they would have taken a dip...probably freezing. But also in early June, we still had some nice weather here. The mornings and nights were a bit cold, but it would have warmed up after 10'ish.

so this would explain why she seems to hold dear to him?
She is frozen to the core! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by CyntSaint Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:06 am

Exactly my thoughts HEA giggling

CyntSaint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:07 am

CyntSaint wrote:Exactly my thoughts HEA giggling

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:47 am

CyntSaint wrote:http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-1/hometown-sneak-peek-2

Richies HTD. Waterfall in background is Serpentine falls. I have been thinking the swimming SC is at Serpentine Falls as this is a very popular "swimming spot" in out area.

This is a photo of Serpentine Falls, defnitly the same place as on his HTD preview.  The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 1710264613  

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 Hqdefa10
clapping! Great sleuthing and spotting! It's a match. Let's see how freezing they are together haha. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:48 am

Bookworm wrote:I'm new to posting in here but I have been lurking the Bach and Bachette boards for a few seasons.
Not sure if this is the right place to put it and sorry if its been said elsewhere but the Bachelorette facebook page put up photos of the 4 boys for Hometown dates. I noticed that Sasha is wearing the same outfit (denim shirt and coat) that he is wearing in the vineyard photos. So it looks like the vineyard photos are part of his hometown date, not a F3 or F2 date.
Welcome1 @Bookworm!

Great sleuthing and yes you are correct! It is definitely Sasha on his HTD yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:51 am

So now I'm confused again @AAL - when is the skydiving then??? The screencaps showed "Sydney" written on the side of the plane (you mentioned it previously). We seem to be running out of time for this date!!!

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:54 am

It is confirmed guys by Sam: it is NZ for the F3

She said today on a live chat :

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 612

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 63 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 56 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan