SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 49 of 63 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 56 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm

Rafting can be in Tasmania IMO

ski and rafting and beautiful beach and vegetation are possible

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:40 pm

HEA wrote:Rafting can be in Tasmania IMO

When do you think the rafting is HEA? F3? Interested to here your take on how it will look
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm

Sundy wrote:

When do you think the rafting is HEA?  F3?  Interested to here your take on how it will look

that is a good question

they could tape all the F3 in Tasmania ... then ask the F3 to remain in the hotel for few days and do other activities with the last F2

ps: skydiving is also possible in Tasmania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:01 pm

HEA wrote:
Sundy wrote:

When do you think the rafting is HEA?  F3?  Interested to here your take on how it will look

that is a good question

they could tape all the F3 in Tasmania ... then ask the F3 to remain in the hotel for few days and do other activities with the last F2

ps: skydiving is also possible in Tasmania

That would be so picturesque. Only thing is we have a screencap that states Sydney skydivers. So my guess is it's in or around Sydney. By the way. Knowing you are a Michael fan. How was that greeting Sam gave Michael in the hometown promo. Special
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:54 pm

very special indeed.
have you watch ali and roberto???
this reminded me so much of them

but you are right about the skydiving..

my true scenario is :

sasha: decide to leave before the F3 ceremony.

Richie: she let him go to avoid him the humiliation of the last rose (she was very clear that she did her best to let them go with their pride)

michael the final

but I also see a switch between sasha and richie. The only logical thing I see is that richie really has the F3 edits and sasha has the F2 edits. Considering sasha said that he has feelings for her... now I am thinking probably F2... sadly.

it was interesting that we saw no chat with richie in coctails for weeks. Then also no chat with michael and sasha. Sasha just got his date so okay but no michael

i truly think that they want to hid him until the HTD and FD.

IF she loves michael, she will let go sasha at F3... in order to avoid all sex with him... with richie? she can definitely manage him and avoid it saying that she wants to respect everyone etc.

this is why for me, last 2 are michael and richie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:21 pm

Just checking...which screen caps are still unaccounted for?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:30 pm

pretty much all michael and richie

michael : except the aquarium that is confirmed in sydney
sasha: skydiving is confirmed also in sydney

I have a feeling that FD will be Tasmania, not NZ. But only a feeling, not confirmed. all activities can be done in Tasmania and there is a beautiful setting for the finale with a gorgeous beach very romantic if temperatures allows it. but again nothing confirmed

michael:

Aquarium: sydney
rafting?
Picnic #1?
outdoor spa?
Boat?
Woods?
Helico?
Picnic #2?

richie

Ski ?
Swimming?
evening warm clothes ?

sasha

Vineyards ?
Skydiving: sydney
air balloon or boat?
PIcnic ?

and we have a plane on top of palm trees

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:08 pm

I'm new to posting in here but I have been lurking the Bach and Bachette boards for a few seasons.
Not sure if this is the right place to put it and sorry if its been said elsewhere but the Bachelorette facebook page put up photos of the 4 boys for Hometown dates. I noticed that Sasha is wearing the same outfit (denim shirt and coat) that he is wearing in the vineyard photos. So it looks like the vineyard photos are part of his hometown date, not a F3 or F2 date.

Bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:16 pm

Bookworm wrote:I'm new to posting in here but I have been lurking the Bach and Bachette boards for a few seasons.
Not sure if this is the right place to put it and sorry if its been said elsewhere but the Bachelorette facebook page put up photos of the 4 boys for Hometown dates. I noticed that Sasha is wearing the same outfit (denim shirt and coat) that he is wearing in the vineyard photos. So it looks like the vineyard photos are part of his hometown date, not a F3 or F2 date.

:Welcome

great sleughting!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:17 pm

Bookworm wrote:I'm new to posting in here but I have been lurking the Bach and Bachette boards for a few seasons.

welcomeyall

You are spot on. He's wearing the same clothes.
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 49 ?type=3

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/photos/a.615651891912602.1073741828.530123157132143/716199761857814/?type=3&theater
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:27 pm

Here, so you can have some laughs ! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 49 3806527698

http://www.buzzfeed.com/matwhitehead/fun-facts-sad-facts-of-life?utm_term=.ctlzo7lka#.cqLWjOZ4x
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:55 pm

so the hometown videos are moments away waiting for sam to arrive

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 49 3413

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 49 211

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 49 311

I think they are at the marina...

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 63 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 56 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan