SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 19 of 63 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 41 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Goheather Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:57 am

Currently sleuthing hot springs for michaels screen shot http://www.nzhotpools.co.nz/

Goheather

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:03 am

Goheather wrote:Currently sleuthing hot springs for michaels screen shot http://www.nzhotpools.co.nz/

Wow there are so many. I think it is more likely that that screenshot is NZ to be truthful
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:07 am

Parakai Springs has lots of pools boarded with wood like that screenshot, can't find any photos of pools that also have rocks in the water.

.. I think that screenshot has to be a hot springs because outdoor pools would be too cold that time of year. If we can place Michael in NZ that will be bye bye to richie imho. The vineyard pic of Sasha has to be NZ I think.

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:09 am

I agree
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:24 am

There really are no hot springs in Sydney so unless it's Brisbane you all must be correct that it's in NZ

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:44 am

Where did sasha grow up, out of interest?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:56 am

Sashas vineyard screen cap looks like Waiheke, vineyards there are known for rolling hills. Google 'Peacock Sky vineyards' on image search and pics are very similar.

Does anyone know if harvest is at different times in Aus/NZ? Just trying to narrow down location based on the bare branches

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:05 am

@AEF - yet Richie also has a pool shot in the last of the screen caps so that must have been a heated water source as well ... I'm so confused hissyfit

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:12 am

Schmoobag wrote:@AEF - yet Richie also has a pool shot in the last of the screen caps so that must have been a heated water source as well ... I'm so confused hissyfit

Confused! Yes you and me both. The water in Richie's looks murky. The weather in Sydney was at times 20c and harvest season in Nz feb to april
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:53 am

The skydiving that Sasha looks like it's at Picton at the Hunter Valley so the vineyards screencaps could also be from there. The murky water shot with Richie really does not fit - if it's not on his ht but water would be fairly cold then alternate I think is a Victorian hot spring if we think skiing is at Hotham or New Zealand?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:58 am

Thought maybe richies water was a hot tub post skiing? If it's in NZ that means that Sasha is F3 which I can't see happening....

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:01 am

AEF wrote:The skydiving that Sasha looks like it's at Picton at the Hunter Valley so the vineyards screencaps could also be from there. The murky water shot with Richie really does not fit - if it's not on his ht but water would be fairly cold then alternate I think is a Victorian hot spring if we think skiing is at Hotham or New Zealand?    

Sorry I meant Perisher not Hotham. I'm so confused
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 63 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 41 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan