SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 41 of 63 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 52 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by natik Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:07 am

Yeah I think after the HTD it`s going to be a lot easier to place all the screencaps and the guys exit.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:12 am

Clues that I see on the snow pic

seats and the bungalow attached to it (?)
trees
not much snow

and the fence at the bottom

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 41 3210

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 41 4810

(pictures taken from episode 1 using snipping tool from my pc)

Last edited by HEA on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:18 am

AEF wrote:Sundy, you might not be. There was a little snow just not lots of it. The skiing could well be NZ which probably fits better with Richie and Sam in the water. That's why I think that sc location of Richie in the water is probably the key or if the boat/balloon is in Sydney or NZ of Sasha. I think ee just need to know the location of either of these sc's and we will know the F2.
I really think that they are at a resort near Lake Taupo. I found a shack/hut that really looks like it could be it and I do see fencing around it, the lift in the background as well as the rocks around. I just can't bring that pic here to show you all.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:23 am

^Do you have the url/link? I can post for you
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:56 pm

Just a reminder, please always provide a link as to where you're getting your pictures from. TY

Sleuth on! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:19 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^Do you have the url/link?  I can post for you
It's actually on the google page, but looking for a view from the other side as I think that will show it better. grrrrrrrr.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:56 pm

What were your search terms?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:08 pm

Sundy wrote:
in_denial wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 41 4308d080-6cc3-43a4-a9b4-ac450ea3b7c0_zpsdsgknjsy
This is what I found earlier - the fences look similar. Wombat's Run Falls Creek. What do you think?

That looks perfect but Falls Creek had no snow until 11 July.
That looks EXACTLY like the fence ... Very weird that they would go to Victoria IMO. I know there was not snow in falls then, but when did the season start?? Could it have been snow machine??

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:25 pm

Is Richie mom from Victoria?

If not, why go there?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:27 pm

Looks like it. Maybe for FD?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:28 pm

Increasingly I think we are getting no LCD caps....

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:33 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if there are no LCD scaps.
We didn't get any for Bach Aussie either
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 63 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 52 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan