SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 11 of 63 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:42 pm

marysegap wrote:
atem wrote:Anyone else find it odd that there are no caps about the cooking date?  I wonder if the skydiving date is really a group date?  

Could be a group date because this photo looks like is Michael, while there is a another one that looks like Sasha. question
I only see Sasha flying tandem with a guy and then Sam flying tandem.
Don't see anyone else?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
marysegap wrote:
atem wrote:Anyone else find it odd that there are no caps about the cooking date?  I wonder if the skydiving date is really a group date?  

Could be a group date because this photo looks like is Michael, while there is a another one that looks like Sasha. question
I only see Sasha flying tandem with a guy and then Sam flying tandem.
Don't see anyone else?

When you see the one guy on the photo ( the one with the plane on the back ) don't you see more of Michael than Sasha? scratch
Sasha's nose points down.... scratch I don't know, it is difficult to see.
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:49 pm

OR... it might be the air that is pushing it UP cantstopl
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:51 pm

To try figure this out: Sasha's scaps

SD in Ep 3 = Tango dancing and eat at table (talked about childhood past relationships)
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 11 D3bc2b2ac7f9b1d81da6dca797c7b8ff
SQT in Ep 5 = Painting
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 11 536a7834558edc1f9909f4007a1294fc
HTD or GD? = skydiving in Sydney per @Sundy sleuthing (not sure how it can be FD if Sydney Skydivers)
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 11 7a36ef16f43ca7ad0f701304fce447ef
FD or LCD in New Zealand at vineyards on Waiheke island (per Daily Mail)
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 11 6019d009fd90559a9b598cc0d53f2624The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 11 8a6329b2dbb5a3c9878c06a7dc0d2843
... may be part of Vineyard on NZ?
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 11 E6466314bb5ba19d934b9f2579fb0afe
??? On a boat or on water maybe?  (the ropes behind)
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 11 44382ffd67dd6ecf2e39947f6f5702e1
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 11 A781a6b747d17ef1d6b32e3bbb40a630
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy awesome spotting on the aquarium!! clapping!

thank you.... i think you meant me.... cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:56 pm

Thanks guys. I really think this could throw up so many possibilities. I am fairly sure too that the screencap with Sam and Michael is on a boat on the Brisbame river with the Story bridge in the background so possibly hometown. Perhaps Sashas HTD is skydiving and F3 date in NZ is sailing and walking in the vineyards. If so this limits his screen caps. My only real confusion is that I can't see Sam doing two spas/pool activities at F3 or final date?  Perhaps one of them is earlier, but which one????  Man I'm so confused but intreged too. Perhaps the final two are R and M????  Who knows

Last edited by Sundy on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:58 pm

the painting is a group date... in slow motion, you see clearly sam looking at other people when sasha is saying something

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 11 1212

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:01 pm

HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy awesome spotting on the aquarium!! clapping!

thank you.... i think you meant me.... cantstopl
? I saw this s/cap in the thread and Sundy posted https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3156p108-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-screencaps-spoilers-sleuthing#872011
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:08 pm

Sundy wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 11 AE818AC8-DAB3-4E50-AF43-A5ED3A6AFE10I've just noticed that in the original extended promo when Sam jumps out of the plane skydiving the logo on the plane says Sydney skydivers.  Is there a Sydney Skydivers in Auckland or was this date actually in Sydney and possible HTD?  I'm really confused now.

Well... maybe this is some trainer ( people normally jump with a trainer until they feel comfortable to jump by themselves ) :yes:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:12 pm

The 2 last screencaps of Sam and Sasha are a little bit awkward, seems like a couple that just had a SERIOUS conversation. Suspect

By the way, I was thinking that the PLEASANT surprise Sam keeps talking about might be a PROPOSAL?  Remember she told their family that she didn't believe she would end up with a proposal this time around. She preferred to continue dating and give more time to the relationship. Instead she is telling the (Xman)  " I love you so much" with such intensity.. seeing hearts  and confidence!
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:24 pm

marysegap wrote:The 2 last screencaps of Sam and Sasha are a little bit awkward, seems like a couple that just had a SERIOUS conversation. Suspect

Exactly my thoughts when I saw the preview for the first time. They both don't look like the happy couple on a date. It gave me the vibe like they had a fight or something. The chemistry is off here.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:25 pm

HEA wrote:the painting is a group date... in slow motion, you see clearly sam looking at other people when sasha is saying something

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 11 1212

Can't they give the couple some time alone!!! :soapbox :pout
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 63 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan