SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:53 am

Sundy wrote:I don't know what to think so I am just going to post my date/episode highlights instead.
1. When Richie is talking about the date and looses it in fits of laughter
2. When they are in the car and she starts slapping him and they get the giggles and Richie almost snorts
3. When Richie says I've played bingo a 1000 times but how do you play bingo
4. Back at the house when she is talking about him and he puts his fist to his mouth and says 'oh Sam' how genuine and tender was that moment
5. The kiss. Enough said
6. Sam realisation that she can be happy
7. Alex saying he trust Sam's decision - he's lovely too
8. Sam's face in the car as she is leaving. There was a power and resolve on her face that I don't think was about Davey, it was a determination that we have not seen so far in this series

Also when Sam was giving Richie his rose and Richie resorted to his old man voice! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by natik Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:59 am

My observation about Sam is that she is not someone who is playing the game. I mean it the way she is acting on SM. After Blake`s season it was pretty obvious that she is the F1 and also that something was not right between her and Blake. I think it`s the same thing this time again. It seems to me based on her SM behavior like she is not trying too hard to hide who her F1 is. And I can`t see her misleading the people because of what happened to her last season. It would be not so nice of her to use Richie as cover up for her real F1.

Last edited by natik on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:02 am

Watching the episode and Richie's SD:

This date with Richie is probably one of the most fun AND the most real/raw date's I have ever seen yet for a male contestant!  :yes:
I laughed AND I cried.  

I was in tears laughing at older Richie and I can see why Sam said that no one has made her laugh as much as Richie has (Art said the same thing about/to Matilda). He's absolutely hysterical. I could see these two having a lifetime of fun and happiness and Richie cherishing Sam and why Sam said Richie makes her feel special.

Sam and Richie talking about relationships and having that deeper conversation is amazing to see. They really are on the same wavelength, imo, in how they view life and relationships and what really matters (communication) and being caring and positive and happy. It was like watching a real relationship beyond just the crush/sexual chemistry thingy... but a real relationship.

What is with this Richie video of his mother and sister like Sam got on Blake's season?!
Be still my heart!

I was so moved by the video of Richie's mother and sister and Richie as a child growing up and what they said about Richie being so generous and caring - I can definitely see that. And Richie's sister saying "I hope he doesn't let Sam slip away" #Tears!!

And how many of those VOs are in this episode date? Wow... I need to go back and count them but so far...
Sam says "You are just perfect" to Richie! And tells him he needs to just keep being him.
Richie's VO "I've had the best date ever. She is amazing"
Richie's VO "her smile just lights up a room"

And there was that Sam Frost music when Sam went in for the kiss (while Richie is still chatting nervously).  giggling beatingheart  
And Sam says she is "very smitten" Awwww!!!

Ahhh!!! What a great date! It was all I hoped for and more!  cloud nine heartbeat
I can see that he really would be heartbroken and probably one of the few contestants genuinely so because I do think Sam is his type of girl - "a little bit lady, a little bit bogan".

#TeamRichie no matter what.
:sprinklehearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:06 am

Any one Recognise this outfit from HTD The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 55 1B5D5B99-1BF5-494F-95EE-7C0DDBF0461F
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Even if there were proof it won't be believed necessarily. It is always that way each season.
As was sleuthed, Michael posted on his FB on July 10 1am in the morning EST (so 3pm in that day) that he was going home (to Brisbane) and Sam's brother was in NZ on July 8-9 for MTP.
So if both of the bolded are in play, doesn't it seem that Michael may even be F3 and not in the F2?
The thing is that Michael would then have been headed home around July 6/7 since that would be F3 rose ceremony and then the F2 flew to New Zealand. Sam's brother flew to NZ and arrived July 7 evening and left July 9 evening so Michael posting he was "coming home" on July 10. It is still possible that Michael is F3 and not F2.
OK, just wondered if the Aussie one pulls the same stuff that the USA one does by keeping the F3 together to the end?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:06 am

Omg I think you got it @Sundy

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:10 am

The one thing I noticed is this is the first time she went in for the kiss. She attacked Richie's face. She let the other men initiate the kiss. I thought that was interesting, perhaps she knew Richie was to shy to initiate, but she lunged forward!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:11 am

Sundy wrote:Any one Recognise this outfit from HTD The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 55 1B5D5B99-1BF5-494F-95EE-7C0DDBF0461F

Sasha and the walk threw the vineyard?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:12 am

robinvi wrote:The one thing I noticed is this is the first time she went in for the kiss. She attacked Richie's face. She let the other men initiate the kiss. I thought that was interesting, perhaps she knew Richie was to shy to initiate, but she lunged forward!
yes she initiated the kiss. :cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:13 am

I find it interesting that Sasha and Richie were the only two who chose not to tell the other guys about the real kisses they had. Good on them!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:48 am

Just want to say after we commented on last nights's cp dress that tonight's dress, earrings,hair and makeup were divine

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:50 am

aerina wrote:Loving your commentary, Sundy! The date sounds like a hoot! Unfortunately I live in SA so I'm 30 mins behind. I'd rather catch up on Tenplay -- no ad breaks!

When will Tenplay come out with Episode 6?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy