SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:58 pm

I love when they go to Hawaii.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KK4 Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:17 pm

Didn't Jill go to Hawaii? I remember Ed with coconuts on.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:21 pm

Yes, Jillian did Hawaii and HDDA(Andy Baldwin)

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:51 am

I would love to see them go to the Greek Isles.  Has a season ever filmed there?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:16 am

Pretty sure they have never filmed there.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:39 am

alwaystulips wrote:I would love to see them go to the Greek Isles.  Has a season ever filmed there?

Me too! I hope for it every season, place I'd most like them to go. If it was me I'd want if for the FD and FRC eps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:08 pm

Greece would be wonderful! :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:37 pm

As beautiful as Greece is, the Greek Island have highs in the low 70's to mid 60's in early November. And it would be probably cooler on the water. So unless they go VERY soon, you may not get the scenery you'd like.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:48 pm

jcrbil wrote:As beautiful as Greece is, the Greek Island have highs in the low 70's to mid 60's in early November.  And it would be probably cooler on the water.  So unless they go VERY soon, you may not get the scenery you'd like.
It would still be beautiful with some amazing sights and imo SO much better than Ireland! Imo Kaitlin's season had the worst group dates AND locations that I can remember. TB needs to outdo itself this year - they should celebrate TB's 20th season clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:12 pm

I'm probably biased, but I loved the Ireland visit and locales. I Also would love to see the Greek isles. The overseas locations are some of my favorite parts of the shows...that is when tptb show us the spots. I also liked Andi's season visits to France, Italy and Belgium.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:25 pm

I'd love it if they went back to Spain. South America would also be awesome. I'm disappointed they haven't gone there yet.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:38 pm

umngirl wrote:I'd love it if they went back to Spain. South America would also be awesome. I'm disappointed they haven't gone there yet.

Didn't Kaitlyn scr*w that up for us? Were they not supposed to go to Patagonia on her season?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst