SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:52 pm

It doesn't change my opinion of Ben at all, just like the Jenna thing didn't change my opinion of Sean and the zach thing didn't change my opinion of Kaitlyn. They're all hot 20-somethings! They should be flirting and having meaningless make out sessions! It's still interesting to me, just on a gossip front.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:25 pm

Yeah, I'm not sure his integrity should be brought into question over this. He wasn't even "The Bachelor" yet. Oh that RS stirring the pot.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:30 pm

OK, now the tabloids are saying Ben wants to quit and drop out of the Bachelor, laugh out loud I don't believe that one. But where do they get this stuff? Never heard that one before on any other season

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:48 pm

They are just stirring the pot IMHO

These young good looking folks are all "friends" on social media...it is easy to make a post or comment or like and your "friends friends" see it and connect and so on....I don't really blame them for using social media when everyone else does

I think Cassandra probably wanted to make the most of her short stay in Mexico and chatted online with a few possible fellow contestants..and so what? I never thought any of it was that horrible..sigh

Ben seems level headed, I just hope they don't totally throw him under the bach bus, but I think he will come out ok, hopefully some decent gals

Cassandra and Jonathan seem like a cute couple, and their little guys can hang out together....she is rooted in Michigan and so is he, so good for them

I doubt Ben is having 2nd thoughts LOL. I only hope they keep Tenley off there, we don't need to see her yet again. JMO
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:58 pm

Cassandra is young and gorgeous, I could see him taking a liking to her. I'm not even sure if I even see Ben with an older woman, for some reason. *shrug*

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:33 pm

I don't think I could see Ben with an older woman either. Even though Kaitlyn was older, she never seemed it - she always acted younger.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:37 pm

I could see him with someone who is like a year or two older. No more than that thought. Definitely someone under 30 I think.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:13 am

I could see Ben with someone who is older. But when I say that I mean someone who may be 30-32 max range. And someone who is a single mom wouldn't scare him off either. Ben is someone who really doesn't look at the age factor, it's more like how will this person be as a mate, and will they be a good fit into my family. So I honestly hope that they get women on the show who are in the 25-33 age range, and gets one who are emotionally mature. Throw a single mom or 2 in there also please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:37 am

I see him going the Sean route, where an older woman doesn't faze him, won't be a deal breaker, and will probably make f4; yet, he'll still end up with a girl that's younger or the same age. Just a feeling. I also think he's going to go for a very sweet, nice, slightly introverted girl. That's why I could see him with girls like cassandra and Becca long-term, but never saw it between him and Kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:09 am

I don't know if I can see him with someone like Cassandra, they both seem way too quiet and laid back. I can see him with a mix of Tenley and Kait. We'll see what he sees himself with though laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:47 am

Ben doesnt strike me as quite. Laid back? Yes. But quite? Not really. He is an Aries, afterall;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:11 am

FLChica wrote:Ben H. confirmed to Kaitlyn that he isn't a virgin or even a born-again virgin. Doesn't seem to be a Stormhorse either. Maybe he is a hot, mature, employed, Christian homeowner looking for love on The Bach.   no idea

This topic reminds me, that Ben can do no wrong.  If anyone else, they would have been raked over the coals for days if not weeks.  I personally don't have a problem with it.  Just pointing out that higher standards seem to be held for other individuals. :yes:   jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst