SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:57 pm

What's his point? The contestants form friendships. Was Ben suppose to refrain from talking to any females?

Just another example IMO of RS throwing out info for more clicks on his site and to spread gossip.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:59 pm

Always the big to do about nothing. I agree it's for more clicks=more $.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:05 pm

Thanks RS for the "scoop". Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:15 pm

I don't get why he waited so long to reveal this or why we even needed to know about it in the first place. A single man talking to an attractive woman. Wow that almost never happens. Next he's going to tell me water is wet.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:23 pm

He waited so long so everyone can keep checking his site for updates.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:41 pm

In defense of RS, he hadn't brought it up himself. Someone had asked him if he had any dirt on Ben, and he said yes, but he couldn't reveal it then. These scoops are never good. It reminds me of how long he dangled the big "Kaitlyn" scoop, which was that she was brought to Iowa and not home after being eliminated.

In terms of the scoop, I Wonder if Cassandra is like the women that Ben will pursue or just a random flirtation. Sean didn't go for anyone like Jenna and Kaitlyn didn't go for anyone like zach, but you never know! I definitely think that Cassandra is more like Ben's type than Kaitlyn was (or Becca or tenley or Andi).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:41 pm

I think RS info is interesting, I don't really like that he was talking to Cassandra and then Tenley right after. I feel like if you are going to be the Bachelor, you should cool it on the dating/flirting. This is really starting to remind me of Ben F. I really loved him on the Bachelorette and he seemed like such a sweet nice guy. But then after he did the Bachelor, everyone hated him. I hope it's not that bad for Ben H, but the producers love to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:51 pm

Ben's probably just getting warmed up for flirting with 25 women at a time (or having 25 women throwing themselves at him). I think it would be far more telling if the flirting happened while he was in a relationship. But when you're completely single it's what you do.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:00 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:I think RS info is interesting, I don't really like that he was talking to Cassandra and then Tenley right after. I feel like if you are going to be the Bachelor, you should cool it on the dating/flirting. This is really starting to remind me of Ben F. I really loved him on the Bachelorette and he seemed like such a sweet nice guy. But then after he did the Bachelor, everyone hated him. I hope it's not that bad for Ben H, but the producers love to do that.

Put it this way, Ben was never Stormhorse like Ben F. Two different levels.

Heck Sean kissed fellow Bach contestant Jenna a few weeks before he started filming. That's all it ever was though. Not many people, if any, thought this meant he wasn't going on the show sincerely.

I don't personally mind him communicating with a few of the girls. Other than the time he hung out with Tenley while she visited Denver, it doesn't seem like he's really in all that deep with these girls. Just hanging out or chatting up innocently.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:08 pm

I don't see the problem with Ben having talked to ANY girl before he was 100% TB. There was probably no guarantee at that point anyway. And what was the extent of the relationship(s)? How did Ben feel about them? Etc. Etc. We dont know anything. So it's all fair game and assumption and wondering and so on. And as has been said multiple times, Ben is certainly not the first person to speak to other opposite sex females in the franchise and he obviously wont be the last.

Side note though: Cassandra and Ben would of been cute together. Out of all the "options", I like her best. The talking before hand/Justin/Johnathan thing is still a BIG negative downside though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:09 pm

JMOAA: There is no defense of RS, unless we go retro with Nancy Reagan and "just say no".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:43 pm

Ben H. confirmed to Kaitlyn that he isn't a virgin or even a born-again virgin. Doesn't seem to be a Stormhorse either. Maybe he is a hot, mature, employed, Christian homeowner looking for love on The Bach.   no idea

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst