SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:41 am

Bringing this over from Lauren's thread
MiniDiva wrote:Wow!  Another smooch it appears!  

Jenna Mock ‏@jenna_mock  · 6m6 minutes ago  
Ben spotted! In the words of the bachelor "one more time!" #thebachelor 

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 CSDRckkWUAAdVlH

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by megaa Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:26 am

Squee! I'm afraid to get attached... but, omg yes.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:26 am

Since the discussion a page back mentions the confusion of who the video date concerned, I am posting this here as well as in the sleuthing thread. 
Here is Emily during day portion in white sweater.Lauren is in beige sweater. Both are on far right next to each other.
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 6
A couple hours later in day. Again all girls together. 
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Winona11
Here is the video posted later where viewers came away with the 1:1 being Emily. 
https://twitter.com/miller_tu/status/657662930205429760

So it was a very likely mistake.  

If you freeze frame the video, you can see the girl coming out of the truck, the top of her head comes up to Ben's chin. So it looks like the girl coming out of the truck is Lauren height wise. 

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Height

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 CSC08EPUEAAx9YT

It looks like the girl from truck video matches up to Lauren B. Her height takes her right up to Ben's chin.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:45 am

I have to disagree! To me Lauren exceeds the chin line by a few inches. She is taller than the truck girl. Perhaps Lauren had the 2nd 1 on 1?

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:48 am

So does the girl who gets the hometown date and meets the Bachelor's friends always the F1? If not how often does it happen that she is the F1?

IMO, seeing Ben happy and kissing Lauren shows me he likes her but I think back to the other 2 Bachelor shows I have watched and Kaitlyn and Chris looked very happy and kissed other contestants besides their F1's.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:50 am

She's wearing heels in the night time pic, maybe she wasn't in the truck?

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:51 am

avoice wrote:I have to disagree! To me Lauren exceeds the chin line by a few inches. She is taller than the truck girl. Perhaps Lauren had the 2nd 1 on 1?

If you watch the video, when they get out of the truck, you can see under the truck, that the girl is wearing white shoes... Just like Lauren's from that one group picture!!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:54 am

kraft33 wrote:
avoice wrote:I have to disagree! To me Lauren exceeds the chin line by a few inches. She is taller than the truck girl. Perhaps Lauren had the 2nd 1 on 1?

If you watch the video, when they get out of the truck, you can see under the truck, that the girl is wearing white shoes... Just like Lauren's from that one group picture!!!

I noticed that too. You can sort of see it here, but it's blury, I can't capture it clearly. Bringing this over from the General Discussion thread.

Nice job Kasha. Here's a closer look.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Captur22

From page 11

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 CSC08EPUEAAx9YT

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:55 am

Three seasons where they filmed at the leads hometowns /met their friends the person seeing real life became f1. Melissa, Whitney and Nikki.

The season where he was f2 was Kypton in Vancouver.
I don't remember any other season where filming took place on the leads turf.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:57 am

Ben F's season started out in Sonoma with the dates and Courtney got to meet his dog Scotch if that counts for anything. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:00 am

bluwavz wrote:Ben F's season started out in Sonoma with the dates and Courtney got to meet his dog Scotch if that counts for anything. laugh out loud
Yes that counts as family and friends. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 2498057887

But then Emily had her friends check out the guys and neither her f1 or 2 where checked out. The f3 was very thoroughly though.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:04 am

I was randomly reading Instagram comments. And below this photo of Amanda , some girl who is there in Warsaw said Lauren looked upset when she got in her van by herself after the date. I know we can't judge based in that... Just weird. I don't believe it but yea. https://instagram.com/p/9KMf16QcG3/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001