SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:15 pm

Ben and Lauren really would make such a beautiful couple. Both tall. Her pale and blonde hair and blue eyed. And him tan dark hair and dark eyes. Ugh hot. I think they'd actually be the most good looking couple to come out of this franchise. And they're matching with leather jackets tonight! I love it!

Last edited by eversotrue on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:16 pm

https://twitter.com/abs9201983/status/657727719342481408

Don't know if this one has been posted but you can see them kiss from a distance when they're approaching.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:18 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Any chance the girl in the pickup is not the same girl as the night time date? She looks shorter to me....

Good question, the girl in the truck had a light colored jacket/sweater on, same as Emily had on earlier today.  Would Ben have taken the group or group date to the Athletic center mid afternoon and have a separate 1:1 tonight?  Of course they could have changed clothes for the evening portion of the date.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:20 pm

I'm trying to catch up but I'm curious to know why Emily was thought to be on the date?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm trying to catch up but I'm curious to know why Emily was thought to be on the date?

The person tweeting thought she looked like Emily, then RS said it was Emily, and frankly from far away IMO the girl looked too short to be Lauren, but I guess Ben IS that tall.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:26 pm

This is the ultimate potential F1 date. Not so much the number or order of date, but what they did...visited Baker Youth Club where Ben used to work and speaks so fondly of and then to his favorite bar in his hometown

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:27 pm

Beagle wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm trying to catch up but I'm curious to know why Emily was thought to be on the date?

The person tweeting thought she looked like Emily, then RS said it was Emily, and frankly from far away IMO the girl looked too short to be Lauren, but I guess Ben IS that tall.

Oh, ok thanks. I guess neither one of them sleuthed it out then. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:40 pm

eversotrue wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Are the people that get one on one dates in epsiode 7 usually the front runners by the lead??

No... Catherine was on the 3 on 1 in episode 7.  Though she didn't have a 1 on 1 until episode 6. I think the one on ones are sometimes the ones who've had the longest to wait since their first 1 on 1.
It would probably make sense for Emily to get this date, if she was indeed on the 2on1 in Mexico..
I believe that Emily had the epi 3 individual date which she would according to other F1's get her last ID in epi 7.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:42 pm

loveactually9 wrote:This is the ultimate potential F1 date. Not so much the number or order of date, but what they did...visited Baker Youth Club where Ben used to work and speaks so fondly of and then to his favorite bar in his hometown

I've been having the feeling for a while that she was a frontrunner, mainly because I thought she was gorgeous and had an enticing career and she had that look that Ben said he was attracted to. I thought Olivia was a strong contender too, but nothing became of it obviously. Ben today took Lauren to a day in his real life, if she's not F1 I would be surprised.

Tomorrow should be a GD, and Sunday I guess the second 1 on 1. Sunday's date it's a big public carnival, don't know how meaningful that one will be in regards to F1 position.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:43 pm

loveactually9 wrote:This is the ultimate potential F1 date. Not so much the number or order of date, but what they did...visited Baker Youth Club where Ben used to work and speaks so fondly of and then to his favorite bar in his hometown

I do agree with this. IMO, I bet Ben smiles and kisses most if not all of the girls so small clips like we've seen don't convince me that Lauren is a front runner. However where he takes her on the date makes me raise my eyebrows and think she could be a front runner!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:13 am

I noticed in the video before they walk into the bar, you can hear Ben say to Lauren "hey" and than he kisses her. I thought that was so sweet and something a guy who is really into a girl would say before she meets his close friends or family. I imagine this date to be special to him so similar in that sense. And just from the video and pics, I get a good vibe from Lauren. She seems down to earth.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:20 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 12122395_931377373602450_5349730193166627056_n
Ink Free News

Ben Higgins and his date just strolled past The Papers Warsaw office. The couple held hands and kissed in front of crowds waiting in line outside of Rex's Rendezvous before entering for their one on one date. #Kosify

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=931377373602450

This was posted 2 hrs ago

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001