SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:27 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:McDonald's?  So they've gone from low budget to no budget? The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698  Not quite what I'd expect for a bachelor date, but... The food might be more eatable and enjoyable than some of it they seem to just push around their plate and never eat!  giggling

Maybe Ben used to work there. cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:McDonald's?  So they've gone from low budget to no budget? The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698  Not quite what I'd expect for a bachelor date, but... The food might be more eatable and enjoyable than some of it they seem to just push around their plate and never eat!  giggling
LOL, yea, well...maybe it was a break in between filming? Who knows. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:31 pm

McDonald's? Ben eat some fries for me. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:35 pm

I tweeted Ben's cousin. She's going to the carnival on Sunday. She says she doesn't know if she will be able to talk to Ben, as of now she's just praying to get a glimpse of him on Sunday because he will be very busy.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:39 pm

If it was Taco Bell and Dr Pepper, I would be on the look out for Becca! laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:41 pm

So group date today and carnival on Sunday, can't wait for more pics!!

McDonald's cantstopl
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:46 pm

IMO there is no mistaking the glow that was on both Ben's and Lauren's faces last night. They were into one another. There could be any number of reasons why Lauren was (possibly) upset afterward -- she missed Ben, she hates the idea of him dating others at this point, she didn't get a rose. If a producer gave her a comforting hug, no big deal. Absent any other information, that's my take.

I wouldn't blame Ben for waiting for the rose ceremony to make all of his picks, no matter how smitten he might be.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:48 pm

algold29 wrote:So group date today and carnival on Sunday, can't wait for more pics!!
I don't believe it will be a group date. I think that it is an Individual today and the group at the carnival? The one article said that he and his costars as in plural will be at the carnival. I can't put my finger on it right now though...sorry.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:55 pm

algold29 wrote:So group date today and carnival on Sunday, can't wait for more pics!!

McDonald's cantstopl  
McDonald's could be a step up from carnival food unless we're talking about cotton candy, caramel apples and funnel cake. 2pop :cottoncandy: :pinkcandy: :thud

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:04 pm

So true. giggling This date...if it is a 1:1...has becca written all over it. She loves her fast food! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:12 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

So true.  giggling   This date...if it is a 1:1...has becca written all over it.  She loves her fast food!  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698

So true!! Although I don't picture Ben being as into fast food as Becca is!
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:15 pm

More chatter from the IG girls: https://instagram.com/p/9KMf16QcG3/

kerriwilson wrote:@sorenseren will do. I was hoping it would be a group date at carnival. Apparently there will be a rose ceremony at some point. I heard in middle of the night and on Monday so will be interesting!
kerriwilson wrote:@sorenseren how does anyone know who has a good chance at being the one he chooses?!
sorenseren wrote:Usually, whichever two girls get the 1on1 dates in the leads hometown and gets to meet his friends/family are the two girls he REALLY likes. And one of those girls is the one he chooses at the end. @kerriwilson
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001