SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BowenAnderson Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:21 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:I believe in the past we have learned that the group often arrives in a location after a day of travel, but the B roll of them arriving at the hotel is filmed the next day.  This is likely due to available lighting the next day, travel fatigue upon arrival (crew and cast) and such.  This has been talked about previous seasons after the fact by cast members.  

With that in mind, it makes sense, IMO, that they arrived on the evening of  10/21 (having traveled through Miami) and that the morning of 10/22 they were seen filming the arrival of the girls (photo of the group of 6 girls and one female producer).  I guess it remains to be seen if there was a 1:1 date at some point that same day.

It would actually be two days later if they arrived on the 21st and then shot the welcome on the 23rd which we have pictures of.

All I'm saying is we have no proof the girls arrived before the 22nd.
But we do if you look at the timing of the pics, they are a lot earlier than RS's tweet, then you get the post by a member here which is dated and timed.  I'd consider that pretty good proof.  IMO, RS just has his dates wrong.

Boy...I have had a couple of deadlines at work...catching up with this is work!
I am going to ask a stupid question, does Ben travel with the girls? I always assumed they did not, but did I see a pic with him at the airport with the ladies? (I may be imagining this)

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Sorry for the confusion of moving posts, just didn't want us to get too off track in Lauren's thread!  

No, sorry, I'm not seeing a blonde.  I see Ben or a guy standing at the back of the white van, looking back at the cameras.  But I don't see anyone on the bench.  There's orange underneath the bench, which might be from a traffic cone, and on each side of the tree I see the silver car's windows.  Where are y'all seeing the blonde?  I'm missing it!

Here is what I see but if I am wrong, I apologize.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 12145111

I think it's his mother. His father had major surgery not that long ago, that could be him on the bench.

higgins.ben
https://instagram.com/p/5c8u9-my1b/?taken-by=higgins.ben
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 10534810_868295156596563_1419280564_n
Ladybug82 wrote:The picture with the white van could be B roll stuff.  We can't tell if that's Ben, production or just an innocent bystander in the picture.  We have a tweet from almost a week (right after Ben and the girls arrived in the Bahamas) before that the film crew had arrived and the picture showed them filming the Welcome to Warsaw sign.  So we know there were producers and camera crews in town early.

Not discounting the poster and the info, but without pictures of the pretty ladies arriving at the hotel, it's hard to know who they really were (producers, girls/cast, etc.)

All JMHO.

IA it was just B roll stuff and perhaps his parents were able to watch. I would be surprised if anyone meets his family. IMO just like the few past seasons where TB took the eventual F1 to meet family /friends, I think that's exactly what happened last night at Rex's with the premise of seeing how she would get a long with his friends. They and Ben know at this point who the F1 will be, and that little escapade is usually reserved for the eventual F1 example JPG/Nicki

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:31 pm

Beagle wrote:kerriwilsonSaw him on a date with her last night. She was super touchy with a guy on the filming crew. It was weird

The same person wrote this under picture too. Hmmm?
Someone wrote that people said Lauren was upset, so a producer was comforting her... Under the same picture.

https://instagram.com/p/9KMf16QcG3/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:33 pm

Imo, she could be upset about anything, not just getting let go. I.e. Sharing him with other girls cuz she likes him so much. Who knows. Seeing them in the pics I doubt she will be let go or anything like that, in my opinion , (Lauren)

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:37 pm

algold29 wrote:So group date today and carnival on Sunday, can't wait for more pics!!

McDonald's cantstopl  

Do we know for sure that today is a group date? I missed that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:40 pm

Wouldn't the carnival be a group date? Don't think they would risk that much exposure for a one on one.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:41 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:
Beagle wrote:kerriwilsonSaw him on a date with her last night. She was super touchy with a guy on the filming crew. It was weird

The same person wrote this under  picture too. Hmmm?
Someone wrote that people said Lauren was upset, so a producer was comforting her... Under the same picture.

kerriwilson@sorenseren I agree that they would keep it private if something going on. It just seemed weird. Apparently they were good together and kissed a lot. I know of one of his close buddies and his wife and maybe a couple other friends. Playin pool and havin a good time. Kid you not we were just driving and my husband just goes there is Ben. sure enough just definitely just saw him running.

From the same IG link.
This is what I speculated would happen, and IMO is accurate.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:44 pm

Yes to the exposure. But dating multiple people at a carnival would be his death laugh out loud. Whose hand do I hold ? Whose jokes do I laugh at ? Who do I give the stuffed bear to ? Yikes!

Oh wait - didn't jake have a carnival group date on his season?
:headbanging

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:57 pm

It would be easier to keep any significant connection under wraps in that kind of crowd if it were a group date vs 1:1. 
1:1 anything could and will be scrutinized. Group date will be almost impossible to dissect.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:03 pm

It would make sense to have the group date be the carnival date. Hopefully pictures will emerge soon for today's date, whether a one-on-one or a group date.

algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:09 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:

The same person wrote this under  picture too. Hmmm?

Just throwing this out there.... Don't know him but what if this is why Lauren was upset last night, if at all?

https://instagram.com/p/9O2yCdMG9y/

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:34 pm

kraft33 wrote:Just throwing this out there.... Don't know him but what if this is why Lauren was upset last night, if at all?

https://instagram.com/p/9O2yCdMG9y/
I don't think so.  Vince (RIP) only worked a few days on this season according to Chris H. Remember how upset Shawn was?  They showed him talking to the producers during Kaitlyn's season saying he wasn't sure if he could "do this" anymore.  

I'm sure it must be emotionally and physically draining having to do multiple takes, having the production crew and fans scrutinize your interactions, and the worst part having to share someone you really care about with five other women.  I like what I've read and seen about Lauren. I hope she stays.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001