SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:12 pm

Tomorrow's announcement can't come soon enough. #OverIt

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 48 87b72b10  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 48 86669110  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:20 pm

The bachelor will be at GMA on Tuesday
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Can't wait to see Ben on gma, he carries himself so well and is so well spoken and great. Yes, please.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:29 pm

If anyone has any issues posting on this forum, there are several ways to deal with it. Report post, PM a mod, or PM myself.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Just because someone doesn't agree with a post, doesn't mean it's difficult to post on this forum.

The same can be said for your particular favourite. Read the threads, or leave them alone, everyone has a choice.

We will not tolerate making fun of this forum or it's members and their opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71568

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:45 pm

Just saw a commerical of the bachelor on good morning AMERICA tuesday they are playing because the person is wearing brown shoes???????????????? What are they up to? I know one former contestant who loves his brown shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:52 pm

reason wrote:Just saw a commerical of the bachelor on good morning AMERICA tuesday they are playing because the person is wearing brown shoes???????????????? What are they up to?  I know one former contestant who loves his brown shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are trying in every way possible to make us believe that Nick is the Bachelor. Rolling Eyes
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:19 am

I'm sure they're using old film. TB probably won't be in studio since he's in L.A. on Monday night unless he catches a redeye. If not I'm guessing they'll tape something tomorrow in L.A.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15375

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:24 am

Those brown shoes and socks are absolutely Ben's. I've rewatched his stepping out of the limo on the first night enough times to know this laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:09 am

The commercial said he'll be stepping out on Times Square on Tuesday, so he'll definitely be in NYC.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:53 am

Other than the GMA commercial have there been any other clues ? Like feet moving laugh out loud ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:44 am

I think Nick is in LA too, right?
Why is he there if he's not the next lead?

Although I love him, I want Ben instead of him.
It scares me to know he's in LA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:25 am

I promise you the bach that is introduced tonight will be Ben.  I honestly did not hear if he will be there, in fact the wording that was used made it sound like he may not be there for the announcement. So it wouldn't surprise me if he was at GMA on Tuesday but not at after paradise tonight. Either way though on after paradise tonight Ben will be announced as the bachelor. I say this with 100% certainty.

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx