SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:48 pm

I can't remember exactly who, but someone mentioned in one of these threads that Ben is one of the first "catches" we've had in awhile (good looking, charitable, homeowner, has an actual job, ect). He's actually someone I believe women would fight over, something which I never bought with Chris Soules, Juan Pablo, Ben Flajnik, ect.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by quietpal Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:50 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Wow. This was fast. I haven't read through most of the thread and failed to DVR anything but BIP (missed NICK!!!). What happened? We all knew it would be Ben but what happened with the misdirect and after hours?
Much ado about nothing. Nick showed up on the after show for about 30 seconds. CH asked him about finding love blah blah blah then he left. Afterwards, Ben was announced as the bachelor and came out on set.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:53 pm

The show should add to it, The Bachelor: Or much ado about nothing.
SOS every season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:57 pm

If you haven't read through the threads, I'm repeating once again, this is Ben Higgins thread. No mention of Nick is allowed in any threads other than those titled Nick.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:58 pm

Really nice IG posts from both Ben and Nick. Good to see them both being mature and kind to one another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:01 am

I wonder how far into Ben's season it is before he wishes he took Amy Schumer and CH's advice "To Run."  Good luck sweet Ben, you'll need it..... giggling
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:10 am

Ben doesn't seem comfortable with the attention, he needs to get over that real fast. He is cute though, and I hope he finds "the one."
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:11 am

AmyB wrote:I can't remember exactly who, but someone mentioned in one of these threads that Ben is one of the first "catches" we've had in awhile (good looking, charitable, homeowner, has an actual job, ect). He's actually someone I believe women would fight over, something which I never bought with Chris Soules, Juan Pablo, Ben Flajnik, ect.

The only leads I felt the contestants were truly vying for were Emily Maynard and Andi Dorfman. (I might Juan Pablo in there because the women probably thought they were getting a sexual Latin lover). Ben is the first male lead in a while that I predict will have the women beside themselves.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:13 am

Ok so will his season be "shocking", "amazing", or "refreshing"? Or maybe something else?

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:15 am

Congrats to the Ben for Bachelor fans. He won!!!! ..... I think....

Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:26 am

rosesrREd wrote:Ben doesn't seem comfortable with the attention, he needs to get over that real fast. He is cute though, and I hope he finds "the one."

That's one of my favorite things about him, actually. I think it's endearing that he's not buying into the hype he's getting and he's not becoming accustomed to the life of a D-list celebrity. He just seems like a normal guy to me.

SafronSahara wrote:
AmyB wrote:I can't remember exactly who, but someone mentioned in one of these threads that Ben is one of the first "catches" we've had in awhile (good looking, charitable, homeowner, has an actual job, ect). He's actually someone I believe women would fight over, something which I never bought with Chris Soules, Juan Pablo, Ben Flajnik, ect.

The only leads I felt the contestants were truly vying for were Emily Maynard and Andi Dorfman. (I might Juan Pablo in there because the women probably thought they were getting a sexual Latin lover). Ben is the first male lead in a while that I predict will have the women beside themselves.

I felt like most of the girls were really into Sean Lowe too. With the girls, I always feel like it's the F4 that's into the lead. Everyone else is kind of eh about them - hearing what some of Em's guys like John, Ryan, and Kalon have said post-season, I don't know if everyone was that into her. I don't think anyone beyond F4 was into JP either, once they realized that they couldn't actually have a conversation with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:27 am

I am really looking forward to a season of Benny Boy! He is such a good guy, extremely mature, highly intelligent, a no-non-sense type of guy also.  He still has a bit of time to get his abs in tip-top shape (he even said he needs to work-out more, laugh out loud!) He is tall, slim, and such a gorgeous face...I hope they give him at least 2-4 stand-up girls!! I wrote before, a few days ago, we do not really know much about Ben, it will be the closest thing to a "new" and not recycled guy, IMO.  That attempt to fool us (US??? Really?? c'mon!) was a total fail, haha! CH and my Bachnation crush, were holding back the laughter, laugh out loud! They knew how ridiculous it all was!
It will be one of the few seasons with some true depth when it comes to the lead really getting to know the contestants, Ben strikes me to be that type of a guy, IMO
Can't wait to find out more about the girls they casted for him :yes: :yes:

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx