SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:36 pm

Personally, I'd rather go back to the days of someone new not already associated with the show being the bachelor but since we are stuck permanently on retreads, Ben H. is easy enough on the eyes and seems nice enough to fit the bill. I tend to enjoy the Bachelorette series more than the Bachelor series - more eye candy for me.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:53 pm

remockered wrote:No, but Jared, or Nick, or someone new with Ben H. Might be cool to watch.  I wanted both to stay on Byron's season, as well, as I liked the other guy, whose name I can't even remember.

I would like that, give it a fresh meat feel! The somewhat known Ben H vs mystery, intrigue of new guy (which could be bad or good) but that is what would be so interesting.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by harts5 Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:56 pm

No more Nick...please....I'm sure he is a nice enough guy...but he needs to move on....

harts5

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:05 am

harts5 wrote:No more Nick...please....I'm sure he is a nice enough guy...but he needs to move on....

I think Nick was probably who the producers wanted, but they will more than likely go with the safe choice which is Ben H.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:07 am

harts5 wrote:No more Nick...please....I'm sure he is a nice enough guy...but he needs to move on....

Enough is enough. Which means he will be the next lead because "they" want to irritate me Hugesmile

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:02 am

So now we know who to blame.....it's nd's fault.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by harts5 Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:25 am

nd4reality wrote:

Enough is enough. Which means he will be the next lead because "they" want to irritate me Hugesmile

Well... if that is the case, then I will DEFINITELY get much more done....since I WONT BE WATCHING the Bachelor..... PLZ NO MORE NICK!!!!!!

harts5

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:29 am

I don't think Nick wants to be The Bachelor.
He has bigger fish to fry, imho.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:33 am

nd4reality wrote:

I don't think you have to worry Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think Nick wants to be The Bachelor.

I think he certainly would love to be the Bachelor. If he's looking to promote himself, what better opportunity could be presented right now to him?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:27 am

loveactually9 wrote:

I think he certainly would love to be the Bachelor. If he's looking to promote himself, what better opportunity could be presented right now to him?
Stay tuned... :gotcha:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:

Stay tuned...  :gotcha:

K

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx