SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Brill Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:31 am

Haven't been to this thread in awhile but I see some things never change. cantstopl IMO of course!!

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by MiaHawk Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:01 am

sissyintexas wrote:With no disrespect to anyone (Nick fan or not), there is no way that Nick has to introduce himself as, "Nick from the Bachelorette" to get some action.  First, there is probably no way at least a couple of women in any bar don't know who he is thus the word spreads quickly; second, even if ZERO women know who he is, there is a huge percentage of women who go for the brooding sardonic type.

Even if he did say he was Nick from the Bachelorette, or said yes when asked if he was Nick from the Bachelorette, how is that being a Svengali? The women would still have a choice, right? If they didn't like him/his looks/his personality or if they ddn't like that he acknowledged he was on the show, they could have walked away, right? In fact, if anything, it would be a 50/50 crapshoot to admit that he was Nick from the show, because it seems like he is a very polarizing guy and people have strong opinions about him one way or another. I just don't see this as such a big crime. People probably recognize him all of the time. What's he supposed to do? Lie?

I'd actually enjoy a season of Nick as TB because it's guaranteed not to be boring, IMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:10 am

Nick doesn't even have the words "bachelorette" on his social media profiles/bios so I highly doubt he initiates mentioning the show .
No need to. He gets recognized running in Chicago. laugh out loud
There's plenty of photos showing that fans spot him and have to take a photo with him.
Nick is the most talked about person right now from the show, not just on this forum but on all SM and in the media/press.
So I think people are bragging more about meeting him than him needing to say what show he was on.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:04 pm

Did anyone listen to Nick's HuffPo interview?

- Said he's not dating anyone "specifically"(which I'm pretty sure means casual sex)
- Said he's hated because he broke every single unofficial rule of the show
- Said that he knew that Shawn was sneaking out to meet with Kaitlyn during the show and he respected that
- Said he doesn't google himself or read articles about himself (UM, total lie, haha!)
- Said that producers get way too much credit. Said that they are all adults and producers can't make them do or say anything that they don't want to
- Said his mom was super worked out about an article in which he was called a bad-boy, but he said "it's not the worst thing to be called...it's kind of edgy!".
- Said he doesn't take the criticism seriously as he thinks it's mostly 18 year old girls
- says he has a lot of respect for Ben H, says he's as sweet as everyone says and that he reminds Nick of himself at 26 y/o (bit of a humble brag); said Ben was the first guy to come up to him and get to know him when he got there; said that they are very similar and Ben's just a 8 year younger version than him
- Said Ben Z and Jared are also sweethearts
- Definitely seems to want the gig, as he not so subtly said "Ben doesn't have everything figured out", but he's 34-y/o who knows what he wants in a woman and has gotten to know himself well
- Said that he roomed with Joe, is okay with him, but he's pretty sure Joe bad-mouthed him to Kaitlyn
- Said that Jonathan and Mikey aren't the sharpest tools in the shed and Joe was able to run circles around them

Last edited by chasingpavements on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:12 pm

Yes, I posted it in the fan thread.

Never heard him once say he likes being called a bad boy. Can you point me to the moment he said that?
Because he clearly stated around 9:05 mark that his mom said the magazines called him a "bad boy" and Nick was like, "Mom don't worry, it's not the worst thing in the world". He also said that he knows who he is, and its not a tv character that matters that people don't know him.

What Nick says:
- TPTB cannot make anyone do anything.
- The truth of a person is somewhere in between what is shown.
- People comment on his "character" and others on the show as their "tv characters" rather than who they are and that's okay and he laughs about it because it's mostly a younger demographic on who comments on his IG and they hate him or love him and the minute he responds they stop the hate b/c they realize he is not a tv character.
- Says he doesn't take the hate or the love to heart.
- Says he rather will be who he is rather then pretend to be someone else and be popular/liked.
- Respects Shawn and him seeking out Kaitlyn as that is what the show is about.
- Nick says that if the opportunity came up to be the bachelor he feels good about doing it being at his age and having grown through relationships, knows who he is, that he would feel good about that part.
- Doesn't want to be the Bachelor just for the title... is not looking for the title.
- Says there are really good choices to be Bachelor including Ben H.
- Says that Ben H is a really good guy and reminds him of himself but a more polished at age 26 and that Ben was open to getting to know Nick and talk to him as one of the first guys to sit down and talk to him. Also in same industry selling software. Says that Ben H is a stand up guy.
- Says that Ben Z is a sweet guy too and so is Jared and TPTB have some great options for Bachelor.
... lots more...

listen here http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bachelorette-villain-nick-viall-says-hed-consider-being-the-next-bachelor_55ca10d8e4b0f73b20ba992c?kvcommref=mostpopular

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:14 pm

Maybe I miswrote - he just said that his mom read an article where Shawn and the other guys were called "good guys" and he was the bad boy. She got super upset and Nick was like "being called a bad boy isn't the worst thing in the world, it's kind of edgy!".

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:25 pm

^ Yup, that is what Nick said, that it's not the worst thing.
He never said he "liked" being the bad boy at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:28 pm

Isn't it annoying when they pretend they don't read about themsselves? I still see phony in him. He probably has a google alert on his name laugh out loud.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:32 pm

He REALLY did not hold back about bad-mouthing these people. Went after Clare and Ashley I (so for those of you though he was "joking" in that tweet about them...nope), REALLY went after Joshua (called him stupid and ugly), called Jonathan and Mikey stupid, defended Joe a bunch of times, etc.

*sigh* I think that my Nick crush is completely over. I get why he gets on peoples' nerves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Yup, that is what Nick said, that it's not the worst thing.
He never said he "liked" being the bad boy at all.

AAL, it's not a big deal. I got the impression he kind of liked it because of his tone and how he said "it was edgy" but it's not really a big deal either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:34 pm

People will hear what they want to hear and if there was a transcript it would be easier to follow the podcast or just to listen to it... because he never said he liked bad boy or some other stuff posted... he was fair even to Joe who is nuts. He gave balanced views to all people, even those not his cup of tea like Joshua he still had something good to say. He was talking about their tv characters and how there's no middle ground on reality tv even though that is how reality is.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:35 pm

IMO, he comes across as very egotistical in this interview.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19