SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:36 pm

leselihau wrote:IMO, he comes across as very egotistical in this interview.  

Yeah...I never thought that he was THAT cocky until I heard this interview. Just a tip, maybe someone who can't spell "wit" or doesn't understand how pronouns work shouldn't be calling other people stupid.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by leselihau Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:38 pm

I like Nick, I really do. I don't hate the guy and don't think he's a horrible person, but he's definitely interesting. I hope if he becomes TB that he doesn't turn into the "pig farmer" for me.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:40 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ Yup, that is what Nick said, that it's not the worst thing.
He never said he "liked" being the bad boy at all.

AAL, it's not a big deal. I got the impression he kind of liked it because of his tone and how he said "it was edgy"  but it's not really a big deal either way.
Imho, impression is one thing, and definitely a fair representation but not the same as him stating this when he didn't.

I am just confused... when posting "transcripts" or categorically summarizing what Nick did or said it is difficult to understand what is impression versus what is being said when JMO or IMO is not added.

The Nick that was on this podcast is the Nick I always expected.
Talking about TV characters vs. real life people.. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:41 pm

I was just typing it up quickly, but I'll edit it if it matters that much...

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:44 pm

He's so in love with himself. He'd be f1 in his own season.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:He's so in love with himself. He'd be f1 in his own season.
laugh out loud This is great.
I think I just get Nick's snarky humor. He's snarky but not mean at all, imo. He had something positive to say about everyone.

I especially enjoyed how Nick was talking about the "characters" just like we do on this board (and about him too). :Nod:
He would fit right in!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:He's so in love with himself. He'd be f1 in his own season.

Well, depending on who the 25 women would be, choosing himself as the F1 might be the best bet. I have often thought the lead would be better off choosing himself.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:00 pm

I have to say that maybe my favorite line of the whole podcast was when Nick is talking about Jared & Clare bungee jumping and Nick said that Jared decided that halfway through the bungee jump he went "Nope, this isn't going to work." I snorted when he said that. HYSTERICAL!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:07 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ Yup, that is what Nick said, that it's not the worst thing.
He never said he "liked" being the bad boy at all.

AAL, it's not a big deal. I got the impression he kind of liked it because of his tone and how he said "it was edgy"  but it's not really a big deal either way.

Ah, some people think it's cool to be the "bad boy". So maybe that's how he thinks of it.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:18 pm

We're talking about a podcast ... where bunch of commentators give their opinions about the characters they see on the show and the development of situations they are in ... with some inside scoop? ... I've watched After Paradise, Afterbuzz TV... another recap podcast with guests ... and here comes one with Nick ... nothing new...nothing surprising... IMO ... (because I'm a bit egotistical myself, writing always from/about my point of view) Snark away.

PS. ... about the "bad boy" ... I think it's about finding the positivity in everything ... and take it as "some people dig it".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:31 pm

^ ITA HGL...

Nick was talking like a commentator on the podcast (as a viewer), just like we post on this forum.
No different from AfterBuzz, etc.
I found Nick's comments to be spot on and exactly what many of us have posted in this thread.
He was also hilarious!

I am so glad that the Nick I always thought he was is exactly how he is on a podcast show.
He was talking from the "insider" perspective and giving inside scoop on these 'characters'.
I could listen to Nick recap this show much more than any other recappers out there, including AfterBuzz, or any of the hosts on After Paradise.

It was like reading this forum with all the differing opinions and Nick saying them all. It was great! JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ ITA HGL...

Nick was talking like a commentator on the podcast (as a viewer), just like we post on this forum.
No different from AfterBuzz, etc.
I found Nick's comments to be spot on and exactly what many of us have posted in this thread.
He was also hilarious!

I am so glad that the Nick I always thought he was is exactly how he is on a podcast show.
He was talking from the "insider" perspective and giving inside scoop on these 'characters'.
I could listen to Nick recap this show much more than any other recappers out there, including AfterBuzz, or any of the hosts on After Paradise.

It was like reading this forum with all the differing opinions and Nick saying them all. It was great! JMO  

Whatever is said of Nick... I do think that he is an intelligent, well spoken man. He is able to think and express his thoughts as though he were an all seeing entity, not on anyone's team specifically, but just a fly on the wall reporting what he sees. He can play devil's advocate and still be a good friend at the same time. All that with a sense of humor. CH might want to watch out for his job... Entertaining for sure.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19