SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:20 pm

Mustang19 wrote:Question about CH during last night's After Paradise after Nick left the stage. CH made the comment that they broke Twitter with Nick coming on stage, or something similar. I didn't look, but was there a big uproar about Nick like CH thought there would be?
laugh out loud. No. Unless those who thought it was Nick and then were upset it wasn't is the uproar? If anything, it garnered more sympathy for Nick and people tweeting they wish it was him or even if not him that he gets to find love. Again, even Brad Smith tweeted and other Bach alums and Us Weekly has already written up the article about Nick which is positive. So I think it only had a positive impact on all involved, and Nick especially.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:So, what do you guys think...will Nick's thread finally die down now that he's officially not doing any bachelor shows ever again! My prediction is that things will quiet down until he starts dating an ex-contestant or other reality TV star. 

Btw, loved possesionista's description of Nick's IG in her periscope "it's like it's trying way too hard, but I also feel very inappropriate looking at it". Completely how I feel - should come with a NSFW warning! 

Thought Brooks's tweet was interesting too: @brooksforester: There are a few reasons why @benhiggi was chosen over @viallnicholas28...okay one.Ben was an option.There is always #BacheloreinParadise

He's not wrong.

His fan thread wouldn't die down. There are several fan threads on this forum, who some don't like, and their threads are doing just fine. His Fan thread is at #17. Now that he's not TB perhaps his General Discussion thread will die down, since those who don't care for him are happy he's not TB. Like any other former contestant, when they start dating someone, or there is new info, it's posted in their General Discussion thread.

As far as Brooks tweet, IMO Nick was not an option, for whatever reason. It seems there is an underlying message, otherwise why tweet that.
I think his point was that as long as Ben (a better option) was available, Nick wouldn't have gotten it. I think it was just him being a bit snarky, hence the "there is always BIP", especially since they talked about people going on BIP to extend their 15 minutes on afterbuzz. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:05 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:So, what do you guys think...will Nick's thread finally die down now that he's officially not doing any bachelor shows ever again! My prediction is that things will quiet down until he starts dating an ex-contestant or other reality TV star. 

Btw, loved possesionista's description of Nick's IG in her periscope "it's like it's trying way too hard, but I also feel very inappropriate looking at it". Completely how I feel - should come with a NSFW warning! 

Thought Brooks's tweet was interesting too: @brooksforester: There are a few reasons why @benhiggi was chosen over @viallnicholas28...okay one.Ben was an option.There is always #BacheloreinParadise

He's not wrong.

His fan thread wouldn't die down. There are several fan threads on this forum, who some don't like, and their threads are doing just fine. His Fan thread is at #17. Now that he's not TB perhaps his General Discussion thread will die down, since those who don't care for him are happy he's not TB. Like any other former contestant, when they start dating someone, or there is new info, it's posted in their General Discussion thread.

As far as Brooks tweet, IMO Nick was not an option, for whatever reason. It seems there is an underlying message, otherwise why tweet that.
I think his point was that as long as Ben (a better option) was available, Nick wouldn't have gotten it. I think it was just him being a bit snarky, hence the "there is always BIP", especially since they talked about people going on BIP to extend their 15 minutes on afterbuzz. JMO.

Didn't Brooks make another comment about Nick while discussing him on the Bachelorette. I just get the feeling that Brooks does not care too much for Nick...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:08 pm

IMO there was uproar for two reasons. One, there were those that were disappointed that Nick was not the bachelor. And two, there were people that were shocked that he might have been picked and then relieved when Ben was actually the bachelor. Overall, I saw an outpouring of support for Nick and disappointment in not getting to see the "end" of his love story. I have never seen so many tweets directed at Nick in such a short period of time. There were like hundreds of them. And mostly positive things were said.
However, I do think that it depends on where you look. In the general BIP or Bachelor tweets, it seemed like almost 50/50 support versus h*te for Nick. However those that tweeted directly to him were mostly in support. Makes sense.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:09 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

He's not wrong.

So is that why Brooks went on BIP...to extend his 15 minutes of fame?!?

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:12 pm

It didn't help Brooks much since he only got one date then was gone.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:35 pm

For the ^^ I don't think Brooks tweet was to defend nor
debilatate Nick V. iMO snark or making fun of the whole
process.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 47 2498057887

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:38 pm

My personal take on people liking or disliking Nick ... I don't give a freaking importance to it.
I like Nick for who he is for what I've seen or got understood so far of him... I don't care whether X or W or Z like him too ... or if they find him irritating ... maybe I would care more if I would like X or W or Z as much as Nick ... I would care to understand why ... but I prefer to have my own opinion of people and not listen take for a fact what other people say about him/her ... that's why I started to like Nick to begin with. I know that Sharleen likes him ... and I do share many of Sharleen's takes on people, but I don't value Sharleen's opinion over everyone elses, so even if she wouldn't be Nick's friend I would still view Nick just the same... so it goes both ways, the praises that Nick gets by all these "celebrities" don't move me either ... but who are his friends does tell me who is Nick, though I don't "buy" every self-proclaimed friend to be one also in the ordinary daily life.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:00 pm

^^ That's a good way to look at it, happy.  

I don't care for the public Nick I've seen, but I'm not swayed by what other X, Y or Z public people say about him either, good or bad.  I listen to the things that come out of his own mouth in interviews that haven't been frankenbited and look at the things he posts publically.  That's where I make my decision about whether his thoughts resonate with me.  They often haven't, and I'm okay with that.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:08 pm

alwaystulips wrote:^^ That's a good way to look at it, happy.  

I don't care for the public Nick I've seen, but I'm not swayed by what other X, Y or Z public people say about him either, good or bad.  I listen to the things that come out of his own mouth in interviews that haven't been frankenbited and look at the things he posts publically.  That's where I make my decision about whether his thoughts resonate with me.  They often haven't, and I'm okay with that.

I agree. I personally think it's funny how so many people talk about how once they really get to know Nick that they think he's such a great guy etc. IMO it's ok not to like someone just because everybody else does or says you should. So while I was not trying to make a big issue of pointing out that it seems as though Brooks does not care for Nick, I did want to point that not everyone who meets him necessarily likes him and that's ok. Who knows, maybe Nick feels the same way about Brooks?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:15 pm

I'm OK with that too Alwaystulips ... I still like people who expressed not so favorable opinion of Nick ... and the same goes if Nick expresses his + or - opinion about someone else, doesn't change my view on those individuals either.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:15 pm

^^^ I do not believe Brooks ever said he did not like Nick.
Show me?!  Rolling Eyes

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19