SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:36 am

chasingpavements wrote:So, what do you guys think...will Nick's thread finally die down now that he's officially not doing any bachelor shows ever again! My prediction is that things will quiet down until he starts dating an ex-contestant or other reality TV star. 

Btw, loved possesionista's description of Nick's IG in her periscope "it's like it's trying way too hard, but I also feel very inappropriate looking at it". Completely how I feel - should come with a NSFW warning! 

Thought Brooks's tweet was interesting too: @brooksforester: There are a few reasons why @benhiggi was chosen over @viallnicholas28...okay one.Ben was an option.There is always #BacheloreinParadise

He's not wrong.

His fan thread wouldn't die down. There are several fan threads on this forum, who some don't like, and their threads are doing just fine. His Fan thread is at #17. Now that he's not TB perhaps his General Discussion thread will die down, since those who don't care for him are happy he's not TB. Like any other former contestant, when they start dating someone, or there is new info, it's posted in their General Discussion thread.

As far as Brooks tweet, IMO Nick was not an option, for whatever reason. It seems there is an underlying message, otherwise why tweet that.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:57 am

Yeah I thought after the TB announcement his discussion thread will die down. It has to but his fans will always talk about him in his fan forum just like any other former contestants forum

Last edited by mysthelma on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove   Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 46 1f49b   Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 46 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:58 am

I agree GA ~ discussion will die down drastically, now.  Nick has never been one seeking attention, and doesn't post on snapchat, or periscope with every trivial detail of his life, or every waking moment.  I myself will check out his fan thread for his random tweets, and photos. Smiley
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:36 pm

Even with the bachelor announcement, Nick is a part of it.

Us Weekly ‏@usweekly  22m
No sore losers here! @viallnicholas28 only has nice things to say about #TheBachelor @benhiggi http://usm.ag/1EfZVzj

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 46 CNQ4SQGWoAAnG6y
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:39 pm

I think naturally the more time he spends out of the limelight (off of TV), chatter will die down. Maybe not completely, but activity fresh out of the season is usually not the case a year later, and much less a few years later imo. The closest exception I've seen is the SeanCat section.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:44 pm

Considering Nick's web-site, him starting the blog, posting "random" opinions, columns about life/love/fashion ... he will continue to seek attention ... he maybe just used the "bachelor-search" period for that, IMO, since I don't think he was ever in consideration for the bachelor gig (and JMO, he was aware of it), so his IG and his site are now the new revenue, beside modeling and potential appearances. So there will be lot to talk about even with him not being on TV.

And yes, I'm thrilled that he isn't The next Bachelor ... joyful really ... I much rather have him surprise me with the new girlfriend one day ... or better, when out of the blue we'll find out he's engaged.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:02 pm

Nick seems to be in a good place and I'm happy for him. Hope he'll succeed in his future endeavours.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:11 pm

Past leads, like Kaitlyn, received money to promote different products, this is pretty much okay with most of the people. But for Nick to show up last night, probably with no paid, to promote his own, is not okay with most.

Why is it this funny?

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:19 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Past leads, like Kaitlyn, received money to promote different products, this is pretty much okay with most of the people. But for Nick to show up last night, probably with no paid, to promote his own, is not okay with most.

Why is it this funny?

Personally, I see no problem with getting paid for promotion or showing up on a show to promote myself. That' s why all of these participants signed up for this show in the person - might as well take advantage of it although I still wish it was charitable purposes and not self-gain but it is what it is....

And Kaitlyn as well as past leads get plenty of flack for their actions, not just Nick. It's equal opportunity bashing imo

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:28 pm

Peggy yes  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 46 1377737533 :yes:

It's really interesting how "seeking attention" or "selling your brand" or "being conscious of the image" is a bad thing ... negative ...
that doesn't make a person a fame(beep) ... since a lot depends of the context and the content ...and the most valuable intent.

And Nick's intentions are yet to be seen/understood.

I for starters am really impressed by Taylor Swift's campaign of bringing "famous" people on stage at her concerts ... very clever girl... I'm not her fan ... but she's one helluva good saleswoman of her own brand, seeking attention ... for her own reasons. And she's kinda famous (aside for her music) for her string of heartbreaks ... so Nick ... may not be a singer or a songwriter or an actor or a musician ... but he may just be a "performer" on the side ... in his own circuit and area of expertise.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:44 pm

Most bach nation alum have promoted products through their SM at one time or another.  Its one thing to do it occasionally with a product that you actually use and support.  It's a whole 'nother thing to promote ever product known to man and say each one if the best thing slnce sliced bread... until you promote the next greatest thing ever. Rolling Eyes  I'm also not a fan of those who use it as a major or main source of income and a way to stay in the limelight and relevant.  

I guess I'll wait and see what Nick does with this brand he's developing.  If he uses it for good or to segway into something else he's passionate about and/or work, like Chris and Peyton, Juan or Jillian on HGTV and DIY that's something I would be willing to occasionally look at.  If its like Emily's site was, a way to get further attention, sell her jewelry line and make money off her endless promotions, then no, definitely won't be a fan.  JMHO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:17 pm

Question about CH during last night's After Paradise after Nick left the stage. CH made the comment that they broke Twitter with Nick coming on stage, or something similar. I didn't look, but was there a big uproar about Nick like CH thought there would be?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19