SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:54 pm

CH on Nick, Shawn and Kaitlyn

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-confessions----what-could-hurt-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-shawn-booth-were-producers-behind-nick-viall-brutal-rejection-18351.php

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:03 pm

Oh CH laugh out loud 'he just needs to go find love elsewhere.' Hear hear.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:08 pm

CH is always talking outside both sides of his mouth.
He basically gives it away by saying that this show is not about love.
No surprise there.
"Most dramatic...."
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:14 pm

You could say that about everyone who has ever been one this show, including Ben H.  Most are extremely skeptical at finding love this way, and therefore go on the show for different reasons.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:33 pm

Nick has joined the blogosphere: http://liveloudlovehard.com

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:Nick has joined the blogosphere: http://liveloudlovehard.com

Well at least he's putting all the media attention he's gotten to good use.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:47 pm

This thread will be locked until further notice.

The digs towards other members opinions will not be tolerated. Everyone has an opinion, and if you would like to comment on them, that's great however please do not comment on the posters themselves.

Please do not make subtle hints trying to get around the fact that what is really meant is fans of a contestant. This is getting immature and very tedious for us. We are not going to edit posts, to pretty them up. They will just be deleted for simplicity sake.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:33 am

isittrue wrote:CH on Nick, Shawn and Kaitlyn

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-confessions----what-could-hurt-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-shawn-booth-were-producers-behind-nick-viall-brutal-rejection-18351.php

bleuberry wrote:Oh CH laugh out loud 'he just needs to go find love elsewhere.' Hear hear.

IMO CH is a tool - many here would possibly agree with that - but I think he also knows what the producers are thinking and it's his job to articulate that to the public. In that vein I found two of his comments interesting:

CH wrote:"If [Kaitlyn] had an earpiece in, I would have said, 'Let him get all the way down on his knee. Don't stop it!' Let me tell you, a real producer would've made him get all the way down. Take out the ring [and pop the question]."

This suggests to me that this is what the producers wanted and it sounds more than a little bit what Kaitlyn said once herself about "two proposals". IMO it's possible that there were supposed to be two full proposals and Kaitlyn stopped Nick's before the producers wanted her to.

CH wrote:"I think Nick's been beaten enough. He just needs to go find love. He's a sincere guy, don't you think? He just needs to go find love maybe elsewhere,"

IMO this strongly suggests that the show is not considering Nick for the TB - not now and probably not ever - this is kind of a dismissive "kiss off" by the show, delivered by CH.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:26 am

It has not really been debated that CH does not want Nick for the next Bachelor, so I am not suprised in his obvious negative statements regarding Nick's future on the show.  I guess the question then becomes how much pull CH has in the final decision.  I don't think that his statements should be considered the final say in how the whole production staff views Nick's chances as CH will say a great number of unsupported things just to get people talking or in support of his own personal views.  While he is the official mouthpiece of the show, when he is giving interviews he often does not give a full picture of reality... But rather his personal opinions.  IMO, these statements, although important, are not reflective of the entire official view on Nick.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:40 am

While I do believe that Ben has signed, IA with your comments OnePromise Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:43 am

I don't know, I think if the producers were still considering Nick for the lead, CH wouldn't have made that comment recommending that Nick find love elsewhere. CH is very media savvy, as well as being the show's biggest cheerleader for how the process "works", and he has now pretty much stated that it doesn't work for Nick, so it sounds like it's a done deal for Ben H.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:48 am

CH is back peddling all the time, he is never consistent. So K and S won't survive should she do dwts according to him. Meh I don't even trust anything that comes out of his mouth.

Nick is sincere about finding love but based on CH TB is not the right place for him to find love. Thanks CH for confirming that your show is a scam and it's not about love but drama and ratings
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19