SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:56 pm

Linds911 wrote:This is all just my opinion, I feel like there's a double standard between Andi/Shawn/Kaitlyn e.t.c when it comes to Nick. Like they when they model & do photo shoots it's all for fame, wanting attention, yet Nick has been doing the same but it's to get his name out there do different things. Same if he were to do DWTS it's an awesome opportunity yet if Kaitlyn were to do it, it's all because of fame and she doesn't care about her relationship with Shawn. Andi writing a book about her break ups is uncalled for yet Nick writing a blog about his break-ups is a good thing. There are some things those 3 do that I don't particularly care for but when it comes to Nick it seems like everything he does he gets a pass on. Suspect

Trust me, I see the exact same situation in Andi/Shawn//Kaitlyn/Josh/everyone else's thread too! 
Maybe when you are not fan of Nick, you are more aware of what people say about him because you disagree.

I can say I see the exact same thing in the above four's thread too.
And I hope let's not make it Nick vs  others, it's the same in all thread.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:00 pm

Frankly I don't care how much "work" it takes to look good shirtless. I could do without seeing shirtless pictures of anyone unless the situation calls for it, like if they are swimming and it's logical.

Nick just seems to like to parade around without a shirt. I mean more power to him, but it just comes off as "hey look at me". JMO

And I'm not touching the double standard thing with a ten foot pole. I'd rather not get banned. Lol

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 52 87b72b10  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 52 86669110  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:07 pm

Snipped my previous post.
peggy0221 wrote:

Trust me, I see the exact same situation in Andi/Shawn//Kaitlyn/Josh/everyone else's thread too! 
Maybe when you are not fan of Nick, you are more aware of what people say about him because you disagree.

Actually I have said exactly what I don't care for about them in their fan/general threads. I am aware of all the Nick stuff because I see it posted everywhere on this forum. I'm not going to comment anymore about this because I will probably get banned as well LOL just had to get that off my chest!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 52 1f49c

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 52 8367-910  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 52 I_got_13  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 52 E5kqdm15  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12047

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:39 pm

Regarding Nick Shirtless.... The vast majority of the photos are professional modeling photos.  Nick is a signed model for Wilhelmina Models....which is a top agency worldwide.  Granted some are "selfies" like yesterdays hilarious result. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:42 pm

Linds911 wrote:Snipped my previous post.
peggy0221 wrote:

Actually I have said exactly what I don't care for about them in their fan/general threads. I am aware of all the Nick stuff because I see it posted everywhere on this forum. I'm not going to comment anymore about this because I will probably get banned as well LOL just had to get that off my chest!

Hmmm, I suppose Nick's issue cant be discussed everywhere in this forum because it's forum rules?scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:44 pm

For one shirtless picture Nick posts, there are twenty more that he's fully clothed. In fact, the one IG photo before the shirtless one, he's dressed up for an event to support the fight against domestic violence. It was talked about in fan thread, but not in discussion thread, because no one brings the picture over. I admire people who take time, money and/or energy to support charity work. I am not really a fan of Josh, but I respect his heart for charity, same for Ben's upcoming trip to Honduras. I would even admire the current couple as well if they do the same.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:46 pm

umngirl wrote:Frankly I don't care how much "work" it takes to look good shirtless. I could do without seeing shirtless pictures of anyone unless the situation calls for it, like if they are swimming and it's logical.

Nick just seems to like to parade around without a shirt. I mean more power to him, but it just comes off as "hey look at me". JMO

And I'm not touching the double standard thing with a ten foot pole. I'd rather not get banned. Lol

At least he doesn't hurt anyone doing it
Fame whore so much, but why not?

I can show you what I found after the double standard too, I can copy and paste those msg and show you via pm. It's the same in every thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:50 pm

What is all this talk about banning? Enuff.
This is a discussion thread. Have fun discussing.
If we have issues, you will be the first to hear about it. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:52 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Frankly I don't care how much "work" it takes to look good shirtless. I could do without seeing shirtless pictures of anyone unless the situation calls for it, like if they are swimming and it's logical.

I can show you what I found after the double standard too, I can copy and paste those msg and show you via pm. It's the same in every thread.

While the shirtless pics aren't causing harm, they are unnecessary. Modeling or otherwise. If he is a decent enough model, his portfolio he takes to castings will get him hired just fine without him having to post shirtless pics on IG. Again JMO. FTR, I know models/singers/etc get "discovered" on social media all the time. Nick isn't an unknown so it's not the same thing as when that happens by accident IMO.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 52 87b72b10  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 52 86669110  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:02 pm

What thread am I in? Oh, that's right, Nick's thread.

Please refrain from posting about other contestants, other members opinions, generally and specifically.

For example, the double standard post up thread discusses Andi, Kaitlyn, et al, and also references what members have said about their efforts vs what is said about Nick's efforts.

Like Kasha said, enough. The site rules are the same for every thread. If you don't care to hear negative opinions about a contestant, then stay in their fan threads and DON'T come into a general discussion thread complaining about members opinions.

Got it? Good.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:02 pm

umngirl wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:

While the shirtless pics aren't causing harm, they are unnecessary. Modeling or otherwise. If he is a decent enough model, his portfolio he takes to castings will get him hired just fine without him having to post shirtless pics on IG. Again JMO. FTR, I know models/singers/etc get "discovered" on social media all the time. Nick isn't an unknown so it's not the same thing as when that happens by accident IMO.

It may not be normal in the state, but as I poster earlier, TONS of male artists up to any age and young guys  post this kind of pic.
There are unnecessary, according to your standard, especially for those teenagers who is just a normal person without the hope to become famous. but we don't find it abnormal because we know what's behind it.
 Maybe you know what's behind Nick too? Let us know if you do, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:03 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Snipped my previous post.
peggy0221 wrote:

Hmmm, I suppose Nick's issue cant be discussed everywhere in this forum because it's forum rules?scratch

I meant his modeling photos that all his fans have as their avatars & when it's discussed about in the general threads.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 52 1f49c

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 52 8367-910  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 52 I_got_13  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 52 E5kqdm15  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12047

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19