SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:25 am

Thanks for all the updates everyone! yes

They have no problem showing who their favourites are do they? This is so strange.

AllAboutLove wrote:For me personally I only see F1 as Heather based on the edit and connection between her and Sam. I don't see any other "story" that comes close, F1 or not. jmo

And Osher faved this tweet about Heather... he is definitely on Team Heather, F1 or not.
Bachie Beast ‏@BachieBeast 20h20 hours ago
Heather is the only one who was nice. That's marriage material. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @TheBachelorAU
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:44 am

So I just finished watching the episode.

Sam is really into Lana. The mere fact that her date next week was in the preview is a clear indication that she's in the top 3. Heather's wasn't in the preview.  no

Heather is a natural beauty. It was so sweet of Sam to plan such a special day for her. I'm not seeing the spark between these two, if she is F1 they better start showing it.

If Heather isn't the F1 she will likely be offered the role of the Bachelerotte. It's obvious Osher loves her. Btw, what not to love. :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: She's a gem. Loved the date.

As for the others, Snez and Sarah are aiming for the final three spot.

From what I'm seeing Sam's intention is to spend as much time with Lana as possible.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:33 pm

ElonM wrote:So I just finished watching the episode.

Sam is really into Lana. The mere fact that her date next week was in the preview is a clear indication that she's in the top 3. Heather's wasn't in the preview.  no

Heather is a natural beauty. It was so sweet of Sam to plan such a special day for her. I'm not seeing the spark between these two, if she is F1 they better start showing it.

If Heather isn't the F1 she will likely be offered the role of the Bachelerotte. It's obvious Osher loves her. Btw, what not to love. :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: She's a gem. Loved the date.

As for the others, Snez and Sarah are aiming for the final three spot.

From what I'm seeing Sam's intention is to spend as much time with Lana as possible.

:yes:  Lana...
What a smart cookie.  She had great convo with Sam, kept him a bit giddy.  I like her self confidence and the way she took initiative to have him eat "out of her hand". There is a nice balance between them.  Sam gave her the first rose twice in a row so I take that to mean he wanted her to know he was definitely interested. Will be interesting to see what happens on their next date.
Heather is great but their relationship does seem to waiver between friend zone and chemistry. Might just be the edit.  Great convo as well.
Not much Snez shown this epi.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:45 pm

notarose wrote:

:yes:  Lana...
What a smart cookie.  She had great convo with Sam, kept him a bit giddy.  I like her self confidence and the way she took initiative to have him eat "out of her hand". There is a nice balance between them.  Sam gave her the first rose twice in a row so I take that to mean he wanted her to know he was definitely interested. Will be interesting to see what happens on their next date.
Heather is great but their relationship does seem to waiver between friend zone and chemistry. Might just be the edit.  Great convo as well.

Yes. Thank you. You are reading my thoughts. I thought that I`m a weirdo cause I absolutely can`t sense romance between Heather and Sam. I love their interaction and I like Heather but they gave me a vibe of a brother/sister relationship. He generally cares for her but not in a romantic kind of way. In case of Lana he is totally smitten by her. His body language the way he described how they met the first time (his little smile like I can`t believe it she got me). Also at the dinner he tried to be as near as possible to her. She is a really smart cookie. I have a lot respect for her. And he also mentioned that she has an interesting personality. They have everything the chemistry and the romance.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:35 pm

Watching episode:

1) GD & SQT with Lana
I noticed that Lana didn't laugh while the other girls did and Sam did too on the blinddate. She was very serious about just feeding Sam, etc. Girl has her game face on! Lana was using that time to reel Sam in. Felt a bit bad for Snez way over on the other side. I am sure if she was sitting next to Sam he would be feeling the physical connection even more there.
Sam says "sophistication" is what he sees with Lana. Yup, definitely different from Heather (fun). I think Lana hit the nail on the head about either attracted to someone you are like or someone you want to be like. I think Sam wants Lana because she is not like himself (while Heather is). And Sam saying he wished she was there first night and that he thought he didn't have anything missing until Lana pretty much makes her F1 with all the other sleuthing. I wonder what would happen if he a Heather 3.0 showed up?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:58 pm

2) SD with Heather
Heather got her "Heather Music" again. Also interesting that it is about chocolate since she had her IG bio caption "take a risk, you never know, it may end up being chocolate..." Flashback again with Heather (she gets a lot of these). Sam is a totally different person with Heather. His goofy fun side comes out. He's much more one-note with Snez and Lana (I find those Snez and Lana more similar - sophistication and intrigue/mystery is what he labeled them as). With Heather, he is goofy, happy, gentle, caring... even Sam Frost's music going on here. WTHeck. And Sam's clothes on his date with Heather? It's like he is wearing the clothes he wears in his real life with her. Sam smiles the most when he is with Heather. Also interesting that Sam said he is how Heather is. They're two peas in a pod. He just may be looking for a different pea. If he was Art Green he would pick Heather for F1. Heather is Matilda for sure. They really are big kids. That's so rare. Incredibly rare to find in another person. Interesting how Sam said when he is with Heather it's like they are in a little bubble together. Sam is so "soft" with Heather. Funny and gentle. I noticed Sam was about to grab Heather's head when he kissed her and then just kind of left his hand in the air (I wonder if Heather gives off the vibe to him that makes him hesitant to just be full-on make out session?) Interesting how he said when he is with her he is mesmerized by her. I see Heather falling for Sam and I am beginning to wonder if "Heather theme music" is there because her journey is one where she finally feels like there is a guy who likes her for herself but she is not the final one even though she wants to be. It's heartbreaking already to see her falling in love like this. They have something super special.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:11 pm

3) CP & RC
No surprise it is Lana and Heather for first two roses. I think they represent something familiar and something different to Sam. Lana is sophisticated (Sam's words) and Heather is laid-back and down to earth. I find Lana to be a bit cold and Heather is warm. While they may have looked alike first night (hair color and side part -- Lana enough with the side part -- and sparkly black dress) I think they are totally different personality-wise. I am actually very surprised that Sam would choose someone like Lana. I just don't see it between them even though he is interested. But really, if I took s/caps and compared his body language with Lana to Heather when he first met her? It's not the same. He had more interest in Heather. It's that Lana is new and that initial BL is being compared to a developed relationship. That being said, Sam is making it clear Lana is frontrunner and then Heather. I wonder if they are F2? If Lana has completely replaced anyone, imo, it is Snez.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Niccy77 Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:14 pm

As people have said I think it's almost the thrill of the chase with Lana. Sam seems totally in to her, but she doesn't seem as keen, she seems to be holding back or something. I want it to be Heather, but I have this feeling Lana is the one.

Niccy77

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:18 pm

Niccy77 wrote:As people have said I think it's almost the thrill of the chase with Lana.   Sam seems totally in to her, but she doesn't seem as keen, she seems to be holding back or something.  I want it to be Heather, but I have this feeling Lana is the one.

I don't know. Lana told him she was attracted to him because she wanted to be like him. I thought that sounded pretty keen laugh out loud

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:22 am

I have finally had a chance to sit down and watch the latest episode. I pretty much agree with what everyone is posting - that the whole Bach Nation would have fallen in love with Heather after that date and those very personal ITMs and that Sam would be an absolute fool to not pick her. If he has picked Lana (I pretty much think they are F2) I bet he's kicking himself now as I do not think he'll have that amazing connection with her that he has with Heather.

I know people are calling Lana Heather 2.0 but I find them quite different. Heather is very natural with beautiful symmetrical features (it's not surprising she has done modelling) and doesn't wear a lot of make up and Lana IMO is a little bugged eyed with chipmunk cheeks. She also wears a lot of make up especially eye makeup. They also have very different figures. Heather is tall and willowy with hardly any boobage and Lana is very buxom. Their personalities are also very different. Heather is a straight talker and quick witted while I think Lana comes across as coquettish and a little too much of a yes girl.

Lana is most likely a very nice person but IMO she is coming across as a little calculated - pulling out all the stops to win - not to get to know him better and see if they are suited in the real world.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:33 am

ITA, Katiebelle. Heather is like Matilda in many ways and I think it will be Sam's loss if he didn't choose her. I am not surprised Art and Matty are my fave couple because even though they were seen as just friends by viewers and their foundation in life was "fun" they both knew that friendship and fun is what it takes for something to last and it is what a foundation should be. Imo, and like Osher tweeted, any man is a fool not to pick Heather.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:02 am

ITA Katie ...
also about Lana ... I'm actually really enjoying her approach, it's a nice contrast to Heather's (and even Snezana's)... very smart/clever one ... what was really interesting is her speech about "we are always attracted to people who are like us or people who we wanna be like " (paraphrasing) ... which is correct (I agree with Lana) ... and then she added "you're probably somebody that I wanna be like" (complimenting much?)  ... which is other way to say "we are different, so if I'm attracted to you, it must be the second reason".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy