SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AEF Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:54 am

Heather hidden all episode but called out first at cp

AEF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:56 am

Well according to twitter Sam's body language changed with Snez. A few people think he was starting to pull away and no CP time with Heather shown at all.

On the plus side for Snez, she now falls into the "creative or artistic" type he wants in a woman since her drawing was the best on the group date.
I see they are trying to build up the Sarah connection but not many on twitter is buying it.

I can see this going in any 4 directions and it makes it interesting that anyone of the top 4 or 3 have a shot.

Sam tried to make it up to the originals I guess by giving them all roses forst over the intruders at this RC.
Jacinda Gugliemino ‏@JacindaGug 13m13 minutes ago
He's winning the originals hearts right now

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:57 am

ROSIE recap 12
New Idea recap 12
News.au recap 12

Rachel's "last words" - exit

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:40 am

They showed some of the HT dates and families on a preview ad just before the RC - a brother grilling Sam etc.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:37 pm

I'm anxiously waiting on the episode to go online. I can't view it via tenplay.
:bigsigh:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:44 pm

me too Elon ... yesterday somebody spoiled us quickly ... today the wait is excruciating giggling mostly I would like to see the new preview ... but the official site had problems after airing and they still haven't posted it on FB or twitter.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:55 pm

I'm interested in the preview too and of course a shirtless Sam.

I guess the uploaders found the episode to be boring. giggling

If you are reading here just upload it already. Thanks much.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:49 pm

I haven't watched the episode yet but I was little Miss Impatient and went onto channel 10 to look at the the preview for next week. AND it shows Heather, Nina, Sarah and Snez at home town dates and not Lana! Yes Nina not Lana! 

I haven't got time to sleuth as off to work but I'm hoping you will all please be busy beavers and work out what's going on. And then I can check my iPhone between meetings and pretend I'm talking to very important clients!  Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 3806527698 

I thought Lana would be in top 3 for sure. 

Love to hear your thoughts!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:06 pm

don't want to burst the "bubble" joy, but are you sure it's HTD? ... I think there's another episode before that, so they might clipped together the scenes out of both episodes and simply hid Lana.

Started working on Hola for me! ... I think we can expect soon online.

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:13 pm

Katiebelle wrote:I haven't watched the episode yet but I was little Miss Impatient and went onto channel 10 to look at the the preview for next week. AND it shows Heather, Nina, Sarah and Snez at home town dates and not Lana! Yes Nina not Lana! 

I haven't got time to sleuth as off to work but I'm hoping you will all please be busy beavers and work out what's going on. And then I can check my iPhone between meetings and pretend I'm talking to very important clients!  Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 3806527698 

I'm calling it the "magic" of good editing. They know that people expect Nina to leave next.
So they decided to throw Nina in the mix and to hide Lana to throw people off. Pretty predictable move.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:15 pm

I was happy for a while.... Natik burst my bubble of happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:22 pm

natik wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:I haven't watched the episode yet but I was little Miss Impatient and went onto channel 10 to look at the the preview for next week. AND it shows Heather, Nina, Sarah and Snez at home town dates and not Lana! Yes Nina not Lana! 

I'm calling it the "magic" of good editing. They know that people expect Nina to leave next.
So they decided to throw Nina in the mix and to hide Lana to throw people off. Pretty predictable move.

I think the scene with Nina is from final 5 episode...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy