SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:51 am

I'm glad Emily stuck her foot in it on the GD. Sam was so obviously put off by her sore winner attitude. She's a b*tch and so is Bec IMO. Why did they go on and on about Nina throwing Snez under the bus when no one even seemed bothered by the kiss?

I liked Snez and Sam's date. I do think there's a dorky side to Snez as well, I mean she's avid Star Wars fan! And she's into science, so I don't think she's your average trophy wife by any means. I don't think she's as into Sam as he's into her though, but maybe she's just being cautious. I think she's much more aware of the reality of their situation, since she's the one with the kid and studies and life in Perth. I think it's easier for Sam to ignore all that, since he's got other options distracting him.

Sam and Heather's conversation was cute, but I hope they start showing us some romance between them as well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:54 am

See2love I agree with u, Snez has dorkiness in her for real, even her real life job.....scientific sales rep & in school for molecular genetics plus who would have guessed right off the bat that she is a Star Wars fan. I work in the pharmaceutical industry & there are loads of women scientists like her, beauty & brains giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:00 am

I think there's a difference between dorkiness and nerd.

As someone who has been in a scientific career, I know many nerds (and concede to being one of them).

Dorkiness on the other hand, imo, is an awkwardness of personality/silliness and stuffing one's face and pulling a face and then posting a photo of that on one's personal IG.

I wish I could have the confidence to be that dorky and admire those who are, but I don't see Snez as dorky at all. Sexy nerd? Definitely.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:06 am

Thanks AAL for posting E8. My thoughts:

On the surface Sam and Snez date was very romantic but I felt it was the music, the setting, the way they were dress added to the perception. I did feel they liked each other but Sam listened very carefully to what Snez said. In essence that they would not spend time in each other's pocket and that it gives her time to be with her child. It's almost like she is talking a fling and not a relationship since she is obviously separating the two. Must say though that Sam was very ITM there at the end.

I was so surprise and confused by what Sam is saying about Heather.
S talking ITM: Can't help but feel that Heather is starting to feel a little bit challenged by the fact that we have these amazing dates and I go on dates with other girls. I guess I am just concern that it could compromise what we have" Me: exactly what is that Sam and does what you have more important that the dates you go on?!
S:I felt like umm you likely need cheering up. Just wanted to make sure you are ok."
H. No no..I am good. I guess I am realizing I did this awesome date , I called you but you haven't called me back..but I do not want to spend my time sitting here talking about this stuff that is getting me down.
S: No I know. that I love seeing you laugh so I much prefer that. I am just here to say that I am here if you just need someone to listen. I feel like I am someone who should be there for you.
H. That is a pretty special thing to say to someone. It's funny that the girls have been asking me who is your closet friend in the house at the moment. Who are you closest to and the truth is the person I feel closest to is you.
S: And that's my point.
H Yes…and I don't get to see you that often and I just..it is really hard..that's the thing I am finding hardest.
S: I should move in.
H: into the mansion?
S: Yes
H: hahahha
S: Put in a request
H: Sam is bunking with me now girls….

Their usually banner back and forth……. Only thing it did not seem romantic at all. They just confuse me.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:10 am

My favorite 3 and most interesting girls are: Heather, Snezana and Nina - not in order ... they all deserve the podium. Sarah comes close, but doesn't catch my interest as much as those 3. Ebru is fine, but just like with Rachel, I don't have much to say about her ... still all the girls are positive. All that ever read my posts before know already what I think of Emily and Bec ... so I won't repeat ... but since she mentioned it ... "real friends" ... Really Bec, Really? (keep your real friendship with Emily) ... Go Nina, Go Snezana!!!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think there's a difference between dorkiness and nerd.

As someone who has been in a scientific career, I know many nerds (and concede to being one of them).

Dorkiness on the other hand, imo, is an awkwardness of personality/silliness and stuffing one's face and pulling a face and then posting a photo of that on one's personal IG.

I wish I could have the confidence to be that dorky and admire those who are, but I don't see Snez as dorky at all. Sexy nerd? Definitely.

All I can think about with this conversation is the TV show "The Big Bang Theory". :cutesmile!:
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:11 am

Love your post iamreal2u!

I think that Heather said that even she can't explain her relationship with Sam and I agree.
They are so comfortable and yet so shy with one another at times.
It's the juxtaposition of these two things that make it feel like friendzone then more than friends then friends, then more than friends, etc. Kinda like marriage/soulmates, imo -- the flux between those two worlds.

What gave it away for me was Sam saying he doesn't want what he has with Heather to be compromised. If he saw her as just a friend, he would have sent her home like Jacinda. He doesn't play games.

I just feel like Sam is in limbo with Heather because he can't yet have a SD with her (how he has made it seem). When and if he does, I will be interested to see how much thought he has put into showing how much he "gets" Heather.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:13 am

^^Exactly. I am so waiting for Sam to give her a date.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:16 am

Bec and Emily and Ebru talk about "Nina spilling the secret" for angering the girls ... but the only ones who had issue with the kiss were them 3 ... especially Bec ... oh, the drama ... of the real friend (jealous Bec much?)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:17 am

Sorry for the close post.  One thing I noticed that Sam was not going to retell what happen on that date with Heather listening.

I agree Happy. They are so disingenuous IMO.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:29 am

Someone mentioned on twitter that Sam is like Heather's therapist and I kinda agree. He likes her enough as a friend now and cares about her, but that is all we are seeing now. That discussion B/L was nothing romantic, just a friend or big brother looking out for her. I am not saying his feelings wont change or that she wont be F1, but for now there is nothing remotely romantic about their time together since her super hero date. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:31 am

iamreal2u wrote:Sorry for the close post.  One thing I noticed that Sam was not going to retell what happen on that date with Heather listening.

I agree Happy.  They are so disingenuous IMO.
ITA! When I was watching I immediately noticed he looked at Heather when he was being asked about his date with Snez and then he talked to her later on and was worried what he has with her will be compromised?

That's someone to me who is separating his relationships, but still making it clear by talking to Heather at every CP (only girl) and having Heather on every single group date (only girl) that his relationship with Heather is a priority.

I also think that the editing is smart. They showed us the romantic side with Sam and Heather but now are back to the other side and yet still showing us Heather and Sam every single episode. If they kept showing romance it would really be no show at all, imo. I think that part will have to come later on and be delayed intentionally. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy