SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

From the same director:

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:57 am

Can someone please repost that picture of Sam and the girl walking away from the camera. If I remember rightly the dress was off the shoulder but not like a bustier. There is only one girl who could wear a dress like that based of physique and that's H.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:01 am

Sundy I don't know which pic you're referring to? Also, right now I can't post the SC - 'coz servimg doesn't work. But I can make it if i know where/when to look.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:08 am

The one that looks like a final date. Blue mountains or somewhere similar. Hand in hand walking to a balcony
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:09 am

This expression on Sam's face after hearing Heather call him "partner" is what makes me think there's no way a guy is going to be giddy about someone whose heart they broke. Because if he didn't pick Heather I would hope he felt terrible since I am sure she would be heartbroken.

Plus the timing of this interview is interesting. It is the same week Lana comes on the show and Heather gets her 2nd SD (and technically first date Sam asked her out so no more White Rose hanging over him. He seemed so much more into her on that date!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:16 am

^ i learnt a little about body language at a conference once. If you are trying to recall something from your memory you look up and usually to the right. If you are trying to lie or cover something up you usually look down. Sam given the game away in my opinion
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sundy ... here is the link of SC's thread where I believe you'll find what you're looking for ... I don't think it's Heather, but I'm not completely sure whether it's Lana or Snezana.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:43 am

Thanks happygolucky. With a clearer picture I can see that the dress is not off the shoulder and I'm now convinced it's Lana. She seems to always have her hair over her left shoulder and Snez doesn't usually wear her hair so curly
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 am

Sundy wrote:Thanks happygolucky. With a clearer picture I can see that the dress is not off the shoulder and I'm now convinced it's Lana. She seems to always have her hair over her left shoulder and Snez doesn't usually wear her hair so curly

Heather is much more tall than Lana. Therefore it cannot be her. But it could be Snezana as the hair was not entirely on the left side. It sort of parted in the middle I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:55 am

the girl is quite tall in that pic - could be the heals tho. Who knows, it could be any of them

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Natik posted sharper SCs (they are just a bit compressed in width) ... I'm also leaning towards Lana now, but I'm really unsure.
And the girl does wear high heels (white, beige) with an ankle-strap.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:05 am

Can you see if she's earing a watch on left wrist - if so, I think it's Lana cos I don't think Heather or Snez wears one

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible