SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:52 pm

Thanks for the links AAL. I've just listened to her at Dan and Maz. Heather sounded happy and relaxed. They tried to make her say more than she should but she joked that she had been practicing in front of a mirror to say the right things. At the end they made her associate with words and when they said "love", she said "dude" and when they said Sam she said "dude" again. It might mean something...or not. These last weeks will be crazier and crazier with all the rumors. What I see on SM, Heather has a huge fan base and there will be a big backlash if he lets her go, but on the other hand he can't choose her just because we love her. JMO [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:13 pm

Haha, she said "dude"? I heard it as "do it".

Too funny if it is dude, makes more sense to me. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:18 pm

IA about not choosing her just because viewers love her but I think it is more than just Heather herself since we have been shown Sam reassuring her all the time.

Also, while viewers can be mesmerized by Heather and it not be a marriage thing, the problem I have is that no man is mesmerized by a girl he only considers a friend.
Not buying it. Not when he is saying this about being with her and looking at her.

I would ask any man if they would use the word mesmerized about someone they don't have something more than friendship with and I doubt any man would say he would. (I asked my hubby and he concurs).
I think it is a common theme with married couples that a guy who is mesmerized and feels like he has to get to the same level as a girl is a guy who sees that girl as marriage material. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:53 pm

I thought she said "dude", but English is not my first language so I might have gotten it wrong. I agree with the use of mesmerized. Not only does he use the word to describe his feelings, he also looks mesmerized in my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:48 pm

Imo, what is so weird about Heather's story is that it is not what I'd consider a F4 story.

A F1, F2 or even F3 story, yes. But F4? No way.

Oddest edit ever, imo.

hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:05 am

Re Nina's comment to Heather on IG (dancing at youths off the streets charity ball), was there a Mansion Kitchen Dance Off?

I'm hoping she might be referring to this.. Episode 9 Breakfast with Bachie
(Sorry for the size.. focus on where Sam's eyes is mostly at..)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:29 am

ok so just listened to the Dan and Maz podcast... omg love this girl so much..http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/dan-maz/podcasts/

the word association game, she basically had to say the first word that pops in her head.

Snezana: awesome
Sarah: hot
Banana: yum
dan and maz: love you guys!
Lana: ... (hesitates a bit)... awesome
Love: Do it!
Sam: .... Again.. Do it... (laughs )
Marriage: why not

Who wins the Bachelor: ...(no answer)...laughs..thats so uncomfortable because I almost said me...and I was like no heather don't give it awaay - take this funny comment as you will... but it could be a joking admission she already has in reference to her other slip up!!

Interesting when they mentioned Lana being Heather 2.0... DID NOT LIKE IT!!!
HAHAHA... "I resent that comment..no one is the new Heather...can never beat (? or be) Heather.. no I don't like that at all, that does not make me comfortable.."

Last edited by Hbomb on Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:37 am

H-bomb
JMO, I think girls probably just goofed around the house on their time "off", so maybe some dancing was involved, not really sure if she would be referring to the breakfast ...

Regarding Sam's final decision ... yes, fans would not be happy if he doesn't choose Heather (majority) ... and yes, Sam should choose whoever he wants and not what the majority thinks ... but the majority fell "in love" with Heather because the show created the environment for it ... the right "placement of product" ... lots of commentaries, ITMs, Pis, all positive, funny moments, far from drama and negativity and lots of romance ... so the edit is "pushing" for the majority to support Heather ... it didn't happen just because she's so "awesome" ... well, IMO, there are no coincidences.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:38 am

I Loved the interview and heard the same things, Hbomb  beatingheart  (realized I posted in the wrong thread :/ )

Heather on Dan and Maz (Heather's interview starts at 51:21).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Details:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:27 am

I just keep going back to the backlash from the last season. I don't know if they can afford to have Heather finish anywhere but f1. It was pretty obvious from the beginning that she was a fan favourite. Plenty of time to tone down the storyline and promo. You just have to look at the likes and comments on Facebook to know she is clearly adored. I see her story like Sam F. It was her journey we were watching. The drive in movie with her life etc. very similar to how they are depicting Heather, and Anna for that manner. I see the same with Snez (Ali and Jess) I just think if Heather goes so will a large chunk of her viewing public. Just my opinion though.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:30 am

happygolucky wrote:H-bomb
JMO, I think girls probably just goofed around the house on their time "off", so maybe some dancing was involved, not really sure if she would be referring to the breakfast ...

Regarding Sam's final decision ... yes, fans would not be happy if he doesn't choose Heather (majority) ... and yes, Sam should choose whoever he wants and not what the majority thinks ... but the majority fell "in love" with Heather because the show created the environment for it ... the right "placement of product" ... lots of commentaries, ITMs, Pis, all positive, funny moments, far from drama and negativity and lots of romance ... so the edit is "pushing" for the majority to support Heather ... it didn't happen just because she's so "awesome" ... well, IMO, there are no coincidences.

clapping!   thumbsup

The producers are not altruistic.

They have edited the show this way for a reason. 

IMO they are deliberately showing us an edit and story that has made the majority of viewers fall in love with Heather. They are doing this because it suits them. I believe the reason it suits them is bc Heather is F1 and they want the public to be happy for the final couple not that they thought "hey- she's cool and gives great sound bites - let's give her lots of air time" 

But if the edit changes and starts to show some else's story - then I might change my mind who F1 is but I will always be.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!     heartglassesblowkiss

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:31 am

Hbomb wrote:Who wins the Bachelor: ...(no answer)...laughs..thats so uncomfortable because I almost said me...and I was like no heather don't give it awaay - take this funny comment as you will... but it could be a joking admission she already has in reference to her other slip up!!
If Heather is not F1, I wonder if Heather was put into the media to make people think she wins (just like the edit makes people think she wins) and thus is just doing some smokescreen for the real F1?
Otherwise Heather and the edit really are giving it away (and Sam too to some extent).
Because it really boggles my mind how Sam in interviews keeps saying, "Heather and I" and "We both" etc.
I don't know? Maybe a strategy by both of them if she is not F1? Seems so odd...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible