SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:06 pm

AAL, remember that Art kissed just as many women, many of those kisses never aired and he was "the lucky one" to have very "short filming schedule" and unlike on TB.au he didn't have to deal with extra drama and intruders ... so i would cut Sam some slack ... after all ... he does have to lead for 18 (approx.) episodes ... and if till now it was all drama ... just wait for the next half ...

also how conveniently ... that right before the intruders come ... Heather says that her "confidence is back" ... Well, guess what's going to be really challenged from now on? ...
Her confidence ... her girly side ... and if she doesn't pull it out now ... then maybe it's not meant to be (but I actually don't believe that).

my PC is gooooing sooooo sloooow that I can hardly type anything, so ... till tomorrow, bye.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 pm

Keeping my hope alive, HGL. bestbud!

Makes so much sense. Did you notice that Lana not only looks similar to Heather but was wearing a sparkly black dress like Lana did on her limo entrance?

I just hope that, if Heather is not F1 that Sam is super kind to her. He seems so honest with her already and reassuring her that it would go against that reassurance if he doesn't let her go kindly if she's not F1.

The edit makes me think she is, everything else is giving me doubts.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:34 pm

Yep! I saw that with Lana AAL.

I already felt like there were some suspicious similarities between Lana and Heather but my God, look at her dress and the way they've done her hair for her entrance. They couldn't make it any more obvious if they tried.

There has to be a reason for that.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:38 pm

Heather would have seen through all of this and known she was being set up

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:57 am

Hey man, I'm still quirky! The Bachelor's Heather Maltman walks around town with a Minions lunch box in hand... days after her sexy acting showreel was uncovered
Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:09 pm

Sorry for long post but I've been thinking about something that bothers me about Sam and his relationship on the show with Heather...

It seems that Sam has made a big deal out of the white rose. Sam even said to Heather that giving heather the white rose "blew up in my face". And then again, on Ep 7 he seemed to be frustrated again about the white rose situation. I know it could be because, like he said, he still hasn't asked Heather out on a date, but my issue is this... why does it matter so much? Because, honestly, it shouldn't matter whether she planned a date or he did!! And yet he is still talking about it on Ep 7 after barn dance how their situation is unique because of the "white rose".

So to me, I think it matters so much because Sam is implying that he wants to be the one to chase and not be chased. And this is why, if Heather is not F1, I believe it is because Sam has this rigid, fixed idea that seems to overshadow everything else and that is that he wants to be challenged and wants to chase  physically and physical interest to him seems to be him chasing what is hard to get/out of reach (he even brought up to Snez how she doesn't act like she likes him in a group setting but he loves how she looks at him 1on1).

IMO, Heather getting the white rose blew up in his face because from that moment onwards, Sam no longer was chasing Heather like he did first episode (where he even said after she said no playfully to accepting the white rose, that he could have predicted that). And while it is true he is shown seeking out Heather, etc, and reassuring her, Sam is not chasing her intimately/physically. Even their kiss on the superhero date, Sam never touched her face or brought her in closer, Heather did that. She made it romantic, but Sam was not pulling Heather's face closer like he does with Snez because of passion.

I just have this feeling that, for Sam, the physical intimacy chase is the most important thing. And that if he chooses Snez it is because of that physical intimacy chase and if he chooses Lana it is because she arrives so much later that there's more interest and more need to chase her harder to play catchup. So while I think he's attracted to all three girls, Heather, Snez, and Lana, I think I see a pattern with Sam and him seeking the chase that is physical rather than anything else. He's even said that he wants that.

I hope I am wrong but I feel like Sam is using the white rose as a crutch and an excuse b/c he spends so much time with Heather anyway. he could just grab her by the head if he wanted to make out with her passionately. But he doesn't, so to me, Sam putting things on "hold" with Heather makes no sense other than in his head -- just like he told Heather "I feel like I can't call you b/c you have the white rose. He seems to put a lot of emphasis on that, even up until this week's episodes.

IMO, that feeling of being in limbo and not able to chase is one that Sam has put on himself and he seems to be still feeling that way. And that to me, shows me Sam has this set of rules of how he is in a relationship, and maybe at age 35, he is not able or willing to change that and because it is out of his comfort zone, he is stopping himself from chasing Heather physically.

It's like Heather said in Ep 8, she has called Sam and he hasn't called her back. That to me is telling. If Heather's edit is not F1, then I believe it is what the lead, Sam has said, "I feel we are in danger of becoming fantastic friends". And that may mean the friendzone is where Heather ends up, even though she took a risk.

hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:22 pm

I had intention to write my long essay ... but it's too personal and probably not the best place to post on the public forum ... what I can say, for those who may have read my thoughts before and know my story from when I joined this wonderful forum back in 2013, after a painful heartbreak with my soulmate ... that this story that's been written by Heather and Sam has much happier ending. hearthumbsup
(if by any chance Litta is reading here ... this is "my Hailey" meeting a guy who fell in love in her "manly hands") Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 27 1377737533

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:32 pm

HGL, would love to read so pm me it if you can bestbud!

I am hopeful for Heather being F1 but honestly, I am thinking that Heather is not F1 and while the edit makes me think it is SM is saying otherwise to me. So far, SM always seems to be giving these endings away and it's a bummer if this is true in the case for Heather. Even Jess from Blake's season is saying that Heather won't be in the F2. That being said, I am hopeful she made a friend and that Sam will be kind to her either way.

Heather has already said she has spent her whole life feeling like she is "in the way" so Sam, even as a friend, helped her realize she does not need to apologize for her existence. I just hope that if she is not F1 that he apologizes to her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:45 pm

If Heather is not the F1 would you say this was a very poor attempt to try and fool viewers with all her media appearances?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:48 pm

^^ Or they want her to be the next bachelorette.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:49 pm

Also Lisa from Blake's season is saying she has been friend zoned.

I don't trust the edit. Heather got the music and intro video. Something is off.

Last edited by ElonM on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:52 pm

^^I love here but would she really make a good bachelorette. She isn't the norm that would carry a show. She is quirky and call guys dudes and man.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible