SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:57 pm

^ I actually think she is the norm for who the Bachelorette may be basing this on Sam Frost, first Bachelorette ever who also called Blake "dude" (she did so in episode 8 when the intruders came in). Plus, Sam Fost is also quirky and a tomboy/one of the guys. She has even tweeted that Heather is her favourite. Additionally, Osher the host loves Heather (and he loved Sam Frost too).

I also find it interesting that Sam Fost's edit for Blake's season was "The life of Sam". In fact, that is what her first date was when she watched a movie at the drive-in of her life and it then became the "Sam Frost Show" from then onwards with everything being about Sam... and now, this season it is being edited and said that this is "The Heather Show".

So I think if anyone is in line for next Bachelorette it will be Heather. And the thing is, as recently as this past week, for both episodes Heather never called Sam dude, or man so that may be how they are showing Heather as the woman too to balance her story.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:05 pm

^^ Interesting. Sam was the F1 if only for a while. I really did not watch Blake's season so what was Sam liked in the house and was she his "favorite"?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:17 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Interesting.  Sam was the F1 if only for a while.  I really did not watch Blake's season so what was Sam liked in the house and was she his "favorite"?
Sam Frost's edit is a lot like Heather's to be honest. Both have long intro videos, both got long limo entrances and talking to Lead, also talking to lead at cocktail party is shown. Has most screen time shown, has most ITM's, and basically narrated the whole show from beginning to end like Heather is doing. Thus it was the "Life of Sam" and now "The Heather Show".

Sam was the quirky, cracking jokes, tomboy, who preferred to be in jeans than in a cocktail dress, who had a really rough childhood, was very poor growing up, and was made fun of for her looks (as you can see, this is what Heather's story has been -- very similar).

Sam had a hard time feeling like she was wanted or desired and that she didn't look or act like the other girls so didn't think she would be Blake's type. This became a theme of her on the show (similar to Heather).

Sam would be happy for the other girls and would cry when they would leave. She would celebrate their dates (like Heather does) but still be hurting and afraid and tell Blake she was worried and while she knew she had to share him it hurt to see him on other dates (same thing with Heather).

Sam even told Blake on her FD to please pick one of the other girls and not her if he didn't see it with her. Blake kept reassuring her again and again and by the time FRC game around Sam Frost was no longer laughing, cracking jokes, or being a tomboy, she was basically a bundle of insecure nerves and looked like she was about to collapse under the weight of the stress she was going through. She literally was a different person by the time FRC came around from the first episodes.

Watching this season, to me, is like watching how Sam was on Blake's season. While different in some way (mostly age) they are very similar and so it is no surprise to me that Sam F tweeted "Heather is my favourite. Easy" because I think Sam sees herself in Heather, identifies with her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:22 pm

That Lisa girl, from Blake's season doesn't even "get" Heather ... let alone understand what being "friend-zoned" really means... (and I don't know this woman, so I have no opinion of her). Sam hasn't friend-zoned Heather, not by chance, if anyone who "friend-zoned" him in the last couple of episodes is Heather ... and at the last CP she finally feels like having her confidence back ... and you know how important is the confident woman to Sam ... it's basically the whole attraction ... so Heather has the biggest challenge in front of herself ... face the "intruders" and maintain the confidence ... and show herself as "the Woman in Red". I believe she can pull it off ... it may take a while, another third of the season, but I don't "worry" until we don't get to episodes 14-16 ... going by H's words:
"I know that I've shown Sam as much as I can right now ... I guess I just hope that's enough to receive a rose" rose bud

Last edited by happygolucky on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:25 pm

That's eerie and now Heather gets kick in the butt with a look alike but more girlie and established. What a shame.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:28 pm

Ok. Will watch previews one more time. Normally the preview ends with a couple but this preview ended with a voice talking about being in love.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:30 pm

iamreal2u wrote:That's eerie and now Heather gets kick in the butt with a look alike but more girlie and established.  What a shame.
sad It's what is making me think that the reason Heather posted on her IG right before the premiere of the show "Instead of spending money on candy/sweets to make me feel better I will spend it on shiny jewelry".

The pic she posted she looked sad. And other pics she has posted seem sad to me.. including one where she says to "love the people that hurt you. Love the **** out of them".

She also posted that she loves her sister and thanked her sister for the reminder that she is worthy.

As much similarity as there is with Heather and Sam Frost's edits, their SM post-filming is also similar. Sam Frost also posted about her sister once filming ended.

sad

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:33 pm

happygolucky wrote:That Lisa girl, from Blake's season doesn't even "get" Heather ... let alone understand what being "friend-zoned" really means... (and I don't know this woman, so I have no opinion of her). Sam hasn't friend-zoned Heather, not by chance, if anyone who "friend-zoned" him in the last couple of episodes is Heather ... and at the last CP she finally feels like having her confidence back ... and you know how important is the confident woman to Sam ... it's basically the whole attraction ... so Heather has the biggest challenge in front of herself ... face the "intruders" and maintain the confidence ... and show herself as "the Woman in Red". I believe she can pull it off ... it may take a while, another third of the season, but I don't "worry" until we don't get to episodes 14-16 ... going by H's words:
"I know that I've shown Sam as much as I can right now ... I guess I just hope that's enough to receive a rose" rose bud

ITA - Sam didn't friend zoned Heather- Heather friend zoned Sam.

But she believes that passion comes from knowing someone intimately and that comes from a base of friendship. Sam seems to come from the opposite direction with his thoughts - he's wants the passion first that will then lead to friendship.

Which way is the best way for a successful realtionship?
With their different ways of looking at relationships will they ever get together?
Maybe he respected her enough and wants her enough that he is trying her way? He certainly is going his own with all the other girls in the house!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:36 pm

I think that the best way is Heather's way but I have a feeling that Sam, at age 35, is not going to change his way and it seems like he's voiced his concern already with Heather which aligns with his way of going about relationships (passion first).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:43 pm

iamreal2u, the voice over sounds like Heather. Maybe it's the clue that she is the last one standing.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:54 pm

^^ I thought so too but really want to hear Lana first.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Just say yes, just say there's nothing holding you back
It's not a test, nor a trick of the mind
Only love
(Snow Patrol - Just say yes)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible