SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:43 am

chasingpavements wrote:I think that would be my ideal ending - for Nick to pull a Chantal and just be like "I'm happy for you and wish you the best, and I've found the love of my life outside of this crazy show". It probably won't happen because I know TPTB are going to do everything in their power to have an explosive ATFR, but I'm still hoping.

My theory was that the explosive ATFR was going to happen by having Nick find out that she isn't single but actually with Shawn. Now that snapchat gate has happened...I don't know what they can really say that will surprise him. He's been through this once before and made a mistake. I think this time he'll be a lot more prepared (I hope!)

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:55 am

chasingpavements wrote:I think that would be my ideal ending - for Nick to pull a Chantal and just be like "I'm happy for you and wish you the best, and I've found the love of my life outside of this crazy show". It probably won't happen because I know TPTB are going to do everything in their power to have an explosive ATFR, but I'm still hoping.

OT
oh, Chantal... love her! I think her feeling for Brad was real, and she truly was hurt to be F2.
But she handled everything so well, during the "breakup" at the FRC, during the ATFR. Lindsay of Sean's season was good too, but Chantel was awesome.

And I always think/hope that, Nick will pull a Chantal this time.
Just hope Kaitlyn gave him the closure he needed during the breakup, and would not be acting like a stone cold b during ATFR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:59 am

peggy0221 wrote:

OT
oh, Chantal... love her! I think her feeling for Brad was real, and she truly was hurt to be F2.
But she handled everything so well, during the "breakup" at the FRC, during the ATFR. Lindsay of Sean's season was good too, but Chantel was awesome.

Just hope Kaitlyn gave him the closure he needed during the breakup, and would not be acting like a stone cold b during ATFR.

It actually wouldn't be surprising to me if this did happen, given how she has been skimming over Nick in her own recaps lately and side stepping qs relating to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:03 am

happydays wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:

OT

It actually wouldn't be surprising to me if this did happen, given how she has been skimming over Nick in her own recaps lately and side stepping qs relating to him

I can't handle another AFTR like this again. no no no no
I still remember how my heart broke for Nick last year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:07 am

Yeah, I still get the feeling that something happened post-filming whether it was a fight between Nick/Kaitlyn or her stopping all contact with Nick because Shawn was jealous. I just feel like her tone when talking about Nick has completely changed from her season premiere interviews to last week's.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:18 am

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, I still get the feeling that something happened post-filming whether it was a fight between Nick/Kaitlyn or her stopping all contact with Nick because Shawn was jealous. I just feel like her tone when talking about Nick has completely changed from her season premiere interviews to last week's.

This is her loss to me.  A relationship that makes you give up friendships that you valued is not a good one to me.  Now it could be that she and Nick were never really friends, that she just wanted to have flirt and such with Nick in which case it wouldn't hurt her at all to give him up.

Either way, Nick is okay now, so I really hope we just get a good for them and wish you luck AFTR and that is it.

Stone cold b or not, I want Nick to just walk away and let her live with her choices.  It worked out so well for last years lead.  This year's F1 is like a blond version of last years F1, so I wish her luck. IMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:20 am

agentcurls wrote:
\"chasingpavements wrote:
I agree with that. I kind of feel like Nick is the Chris of the season, maybe not who she wants but the person who's right for her. I still think that Nick and Kaitlyn are very different people (in the moment vs. analytical and always thinking ahead), which might causes problems in the long-term. That said, I feel like Kaitlyn is always trying to get Shawn's approval whereas she can just relax and be herself with Nick and Jared. I saw that dynamic with Deanna/Graham, Ali/Frank, and Des/Brooks. I think it's partly wanting that chase and challenge, but I worry about what happens when either that chase goes away or you find out the person is ALWAYS making you chase.  

From where I sit, Kaitlyn and Shawn are both chasing each other. I see two passionate people doing a bit of pushing/pulling with one another.  Shawn has basically offered himself to her on a silver platter and she has all of the control. Then he calls her out here and there to keep her in check and she is (maybe) secretly loviing it? I see equals doing "the dance".
Kaitlyn is a bit of a spitfire who probably likes it when a man calls her out. When you see her interact with Kupah, Clint, & Ian, the girl doesn't hold back. She speaks her mind and she may really relate to Shawn in that sense....and respect where he might be coming from.

AC, I think your response has great points and would probably be great in the Shawn discussion thread.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:34 am

Or maybe Nick will pull a Clare at the AFTR?
That he will first sit down with CH, BS a bit, then say "I've already got my closure, I have nothing to ask. Bye" Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 20 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:35 am

When asked what evidence I had that Nick was F1, I wrote the following, but I think it is in the wrong thread. I'm pasting it here b/c you are all Nick sleuthers! If Shawn is F1, case is closed, not much to sleuth. But there still remains much to be sleuthed about the possibility of Nick being F1, so please help me add to the following:
------------------------------------

Well, here is what makes me think Nick is F1: his support of Kaitlyn on SM, the obvious passion between them ("magical") leading to sex right out of the gate, the fact that they were friends before hand in a way that seemed pretty deep. Also, a few SM clues where they seem to be jibing, they both tweet a variation on "hold hands, not grudges" at about the same time. Most importantly is that when Kaitlyn is asked if she regrets sleeping with Nick, she goes to such lengths to say no she doesn't regret sleeping with Nick it was the timing of it that made it unfair to others. If she didn't choose Nick, why would she be so adamant on this point, why not say, "I regret letting it get out of hand, it was the whiskey talking," or something that doesn't sound like she really, thoroughly enjoyed this time with Nick and is glad she slept with him! When asked if she regrets saying Shawn was "the one" she does say she regrets that because it wasn't fair to Shawn! Nick is also seemingly SO happy, not sure why unless he is with the girl he loves. Nick and Kaitlyn are linked together in this intimate way all over the internet and both seem very OK with that. That coupled with Shawn seeming to tell Kaitlyn that he doesn't trust her at every turn during this show ("Her actions don't match up with what she is telling me") doesn't sound like the guy for her, unless they truly are twisting Shawn's edit to make him seem very possessive and angry. Kaitlyn recently said in an interview when asked about the guys getting mad about her being the kissing bandit, she laughs and says something like, "I know, I sometimes wonder what show they think they signed up for!" So, she isn't siding with Shawn in her interviews, she is siding with Nick in her interviews as she tells her story it always is kind to Nick.

Up until the snapchat saga, the spoiler was that she picked nobody. Everybody believed that until snapchatgate. So the only real evidence that I see with SnapChat saga is that if it is true, it is a slam-dunk reveal that Shawn is F1. However, what if it isn't real? She is lying in bed with model photo shoot type lipstick applied and it just looks staged to me, or perhaps it's from the FS date? I'm skeptical enough to think that it might be a foiler because the show wants RS to be out of business, right? Shawn would definitely agree to this if he is TB! I also think that Nick and Kaitlynn would love to be a part of a true foiler season! I think they are funny, pranksters, very smart, have probably had endless talks about the process of the show and the those who are not fans out there on SM and Reality Steve and how awful he is to contestants and they would just love to be a part of this foiler season! This has the Nick and Kaitlyn show written all over it to me. Plus, the tweeter who initially tipped off RS and all of us about the snapchat video is a huge Nick fan, who is known as a prankster on YouTube.

As for photos that we see on SM, there has not been anybody who has spotted Shawn at an airport even, so I don't see a lot of evidence that it is Shawn going to SHV or other evidence that says she chooses him except for the snapchat. I would venture to say that Shawn looks like he is hitting on a few girls in these fan or paparazzi photos taken of him (one girl straddling him, one he is holding her hand, one talking very close) and all of Nick's photos are family oriented, or true "fan photos" where he stands next to these very pretty girls and smiles all posed and respectable.

I realize I am probably wrong but I just think that everyone assuming it is Shawn only because of snapchat saga disregards a lot of other clues, and I wish everyone in here had a little flicker of hope that it is Nick only for the fact that it is so fun to sleuth together, we could really get in to each and every clue and have fun with it!

I think there are some clues that go to Shawn besides snapchatgate too (he said he wants the same dog as Kaitlyn wants) so as I said, I'm probably totally wrong (again!).

Anything else that points to Nick being F1? We may as well try to piece it together both ways, as Shawn OR Nick being F1!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:36 am

15:35:17
peggy0221 wrote:Or maybe Nick will pull a Clare at the AFTR?
That he will first sit down with CH, BS a bit, then say "I've already got my closure, I have nothing to ask. Bye"  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 20 3806527698

I'd LOVE to see this. But I don't know if that is Nick's call or the producers. I'd imagine the producers salivating at Nick confronting the lead who broke his heart for the second time, having everyone on the edges of their seats to see if he is going to call her out again.

His words are definitely his choice. But whether to see K again or not..I think that is up to the producers imho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:38 am

Nick pull a Chantal, a Lindsay or Clare on AFTR. not holding my breath for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:49 am

peggy0221 wrote:Or maybe Nick will pull a Clare at the AFTR?
That he will first sit down with CH, BS a bit, then say "I've already got my closure, I have nothing to ask. Bye"  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 20 3806527698

I don't think that TPTB would ever allow that, but I would love if he went off-script when CH asks him what he wants to ask Kaitlyn and says exactly what you did followed by "btw, I've found the love of my life too!". I just want him to finish his stint on TB strong and in control.

And, it's weird because I was (am?) such a fan of Kaitlyn's, but I was really turned off by the lack of emotion and interest she shows in interviews when talking about him. Like I get that you're in a new relationship, but have a little bit of respect for your old ones too! I really hope she doesn't prove to be Andi 2.0 at the ATFR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle