SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:48 am

1funnyfish wrote:Who knows, maybe RS is still right and Kaitlyn just recently changed her mind and reunited with Shawn.

We shouldn't draw any solid conclusions until RS comments imo. I think he learned his lesson after Desiree's season and hasn't made any mistakes since.
IMO RS's word is not gospel, and I think that tptb would go to enormous lengths to sabotage his credibility, make him look like a fool, and get the last laugh.  Unfortunately, thanks to Kaitlin, I think it backfired, and she just blew the big surprise ending... no pun intended! Hugesmile
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:48 am

Alanna wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Who knows, maybe RS is still right and Kaitlyn just recently changed her mind and reunited with Shawn.

We shouldn't draw any solid conclusions until RS comments imo. I think he learned his lesson after Desiree's season and hasn't made any mistakes since.
I don't think so, Kaitlyn did a People interview right after returning from filming and describes her perfect man, each quality she chooses fits Shawn. I doubt she'd do this if they left things poorly at the frc.

It also explains a lot of little details like why Becca was like "oooh, who are you texting" when they SC-ed together a few days after Kaitlyn got back from filming. Or why Britt was like "go get your man!" in her IG post.

I am still wondering why she called the ending "refreshing". Is it because she said no to a proposal and they are just dating? Is it because she figured out lust (Nick) over love (Shawn)? It will be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:48 am

chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I hope Nick doesn't even show up at ATFR, but the possibilities seem too delicious to pass up.

Aren't theycontractually obligated to come to the ATFR? I know that a lot of them have skipped the W/MTA, but has any F2 skipped a ATFR, by choice?

I feel like he'll definitely be there, and it will be a let-down because Kaitlyn/Nick have probably already talked about things since filming. If anything, I think that they'll bring Nick to the MTA if he's hated as much as the promos make it seem.

Yes I believe they are. Maybe we'll see a repeat at ATFR and Nick will out Kaitlyn too. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:48 am

Alanna wrote:

I don't think so, Kaitlyn did a People interview right after returning from filming and describes her perfect man, each quality she chooses fits Shawn. I doubt she'd do this if they left things poorly at the frc.

True! However, I just think it's a little too early to say RS is wrong. There are so many scenarios.

For example, RS got the ending right and Kaitlyn was single for a while and then decided to date Shawn, OR she wasn't actually single and just wanted to date Shawn, OR the two of them are just hooking up. Honestly who knows haha

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:49 am

albean99 wrote:RS was wrong about Kaitlyn not picking anyone so he's just as likely wrong about Nick proposing imo.

I don't think RS is wrong, I think his sources are right. I think Kaitlyn and Shawn are just playing a game with the fans of the show. Imo.   Smiley
But it certainly gives some people online an 'excuse' to call her names and treat her like dirt again for no reason what so ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:50 am

I think her refreshing comments had to do with knowing they were going to skunk RS. I honestly do. 
Yeah, yeah I know most viewers don't follow all that RS spoiler stuff, but at the same time most viewers will not be privy to her "refreshing" comment either.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:51 am

I dont think she is playing a game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:53 am

He actually has:

1. He said that there was no way that JP would be the Bachelor.
2. He said that Nikki was hated by everyone - although she is good friends with Sharleen, Andi, Kelly, etc.
3. He said Britt left on her own because she decided that her lifestyle was not compatible with Chris's.
4. He said that there was no way that Kaitlyn would be the Bachelorette.
5. He said that Des/Chris's wedding would be a week later than it actually was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:53 am

bachelorfan777 wrote:
albean99 wrote:RS was wrong about Kaitlyn not picking anyone so he's just as likely wrong about Nick proposing imo.

I don't think RS is wrong, I think his sources are right. I think Kaitlyn and Shawn are just playing a game with the fans of the show. Imo.   Smiley
But it certainly gives some people online an 'excuse' to call her names and treat her like dirt again for no reason what so ever.
You think they're half naked in bed to prove Steve wrong? I can't imagine this, they're not literal prostitutes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:53 am

Honestly this is just so laughable. What a careless and easily avoidable mistake. I'm so so so so curious to see how the show responds.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:55 am

chasingpavements wrote:

He actually has:

1. He said that there was no way that JP would be the Bachelor.
2. He said that Nikki was hated by everyone - although she is good friends with Sharleen, Andi, Kelly, etc.
3. He said Britt left on her own because she decided that her lifestyle was not compatible with Chris's.
4. He said that there was no way that Kaitlyn would be the Bachelorette.
5. He said that Des/Chris's wedding would be a week later than it actually was.

I'm talking major spoilers regarding the outcome of the actual show.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:55 am

^^^ I agree. She deleted the snap chat so quickly. No way they are "acting" to prove RS or the fans wrong or right. She made a mistake.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana