SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:56 am

Nibbles22 wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Who knows, maybe RS is still right and Kaitlyn just recently changed her mind and reunited with Shawn.

We shouldn't draw any solid conclusions until RS comments imo. I think he learned his lesson after Desiree's season and hasn't made any mistakes since.
IMO RS's word is not gospel, and I think that tptb would go to enormous lengths to sabotage his credibility, make him look like a fool, and get the last laugh.  Unfortunately, thanks to Kaitlin, I think it backfired, and she just blew the big surprise ending... no pun intended! Hugesmile
She certainly one-upped Nick this time around. Last year Nick was videoed spoiling the ending. This time Kaitlyn videos herself and snapchats it.

Has there ever been a lead, not F1 or F2, but the lead themselves who have spoiled the ending of their own show like this before?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:56 am

Alanna wrote:
bachelorfan777 wrote:
albean99 wrote:RS was wrong about Kaitlyn not picking anyone so he's just as likely wrong about Nick proposing imo.

I don't think RS is wrong, I think his sources are right. I think Kaitlyn and Shawn are just playing a game with the fans of the show. Imo.   Smiley
But it certainly gives some people online an 'excuse' to call her names and treat her like dirt again for no reason what so ever.
You think they're half naked in bed to prove Steve wrong? I can't imagine this, they're not literal prostitutes.
I couldn't agree more. 
I would be gobsmacked (and not much gets me there) if they were laying in bed all spent looking to be playing a game. It's one thing to be acting like on a soap opera and another to be acting as if it is "real" for another 5-6 weeks of your real life. That's pretty far fetched IMO.
What would really be raunchy is if K left the FRC rejecting both men to date in real life and then gets caught doing this snapchat with Shawn. speechless

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Who knows, maybe RS is still right and Kaitlyn just recently changed her mind and reunited with Shawn.

We shouldn't draw any solid conclusions until RS comments imo. I think he learned his lesson after Desiree's season and hasn't made any mistakes since.
IMO RS's word is not gospel, and I think that tptb would go to enormous lengths to sabotage his credibility, make him look like a fool, and get the last laugh.  Unfortunately, thanks to Kaitlin, I think it backfired, and she just blew the big surprise ending... no pun intended! Hugesmile
She certainly one-upped Nick this time around. Last year Nick was videoed spoiling the ending. This time Kaitlyn videos herself and snapchats it.

Has there ever been a lead, not F1 or F2, but the lead themselves who have spoiled the ending of their own show like this before?
I think you forget we have a little free spirit on our hands here. Rule breaker!! laugh out loud I'm sure it was a mistake but like, who does this happen to other than her??

Man, I hope Shawn and whatever intern is supposed to be watching them have pumped her full of Xanax tonight.

Does this mean all the snapping is done? No more Tuesday recaps???

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:

Brad 2.0. 
He had an Extra(?) interview and on his fridge was a picture little RIkki drew for him. So that spoiled that season. It wasn't intentional, just a dumb mistake.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:00 am

giggling giggling giggling giggling giggling I want to see how CH spin this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:01 am

Media is already running the story/spoiler. The media that don't run the spoiler will be likely to be in cahoots with TPTB. Because this story is one to sell and make $$ off of.

‘The Bachelorette’ Spoiler: Did Kaitlyn Bristowe Reveal Winner? http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/the-bachelorette-winner-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-snapchat-1201519107/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:02 am

missfafa wrote:since Shawn is with Kaitlyn, i think Josh M has the Bachelor gig in the bag

YES !! High clap :cutesmile!:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:02 am

Kashathediva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Brad 2.0. 
He had an Extra(?) interview and on his fridge was a picture little RIkki drew for him. So that spoiled that season. It wasn't intentional, just a dumb mistake.
That it is Brad 2.0 is hilarious since RS said Kaitlyn's ending was a Brad 1.0 and yet it ends up being a Brad 2.0 (down to even the spoiling) cantstopl

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:04 am

Yes, two media sources have reported it. Variety and eonline?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:05 am

Well, will there be a sit-down with CH to fill up a 3 hour time slot. Ha! If so, wonder what they will talk about. Does the lead usually do more interviews before FRC at this stage?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:07 am

Also Hollywood Life and some other not-big media outlets.

Will wait to see what Us Weekly and People Mag say... if they don't report it.... interesting to say the least. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:07 am

cantstopl Wow this is crazy! Andi and Josh weren't even this bad at spoiling! Now to read all 20 pages of comments! wine

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 1f49c

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana