SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by maniluh Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:03 pm

nutty1 wrote:
maniluh wrote:^but if shawn really has strong feeling for kaitlyn, i don't understand how he won't be able to move forward from her having sex with another guy. jp did. molly took jason back after his rejection. chris was able to move forward from des's declaration of her love for brooks a few days/a week before accepting his proposal.

i think it all boils down to how strong her connection is with shawn/other guys.

Jason admitted to making a wrong choice when picking Melissa. I think that is different.  I don't think Ashley slept with anyone else. And even Des didn't sleep with Brooks.
I think the situation with Nick and Kaitlyn is different.

I wonder if Josh ever got over her sleeping with Nick, and right before the engagement, no less?

Anyway, I could see how it bothered Shawn, or any of the guys who found out.

yes, the situation is definitely different. what i'm trying to say is other bach couples had to overcome other challenges too, and still ended up together. again, i think it all boils down to how strong your feelings are toward the other person.

yes, des may not have slept with brooks but the fact that chris was made to look like a second choice, i think, in my book, is pretty tough to get over. and yet, look at them now.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by KK4 Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:03 pm

Welcome historyrepeats!!
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:04 pm

I don't think Kaitlyn revealed the sex until F3/F2.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:05 pm

agentcurls wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Diana wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-sneak-peek-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-argue-nick-viall-video

She tells Shawn she's had strong feelings for him since day 1, and bringing Nick on doesn't change that. Yet she sleeps with Nick a week later. I am surprised he didn't bolt. Unless being the next lead was his real prize.

This could be the only explanation why he stuck around after the fact.

Or...just throwing it out there...RS is wrong & Shawn is sex guy.
The sm clues make me think there's a f1 and I don't think it's Nick so I guess this is the only thing that makes sense, but Steve claims to even know the time/place she allegedly had sex with Nick. It's so detailed!! I'm confused.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:08 pm

Yeah, it's even more than that she was caught up in the moment with someone. It's someone who she knew prior to the show, who arrived and shook everything up and then one week in gets so much alone time that this could even happen. It's like when Nick arrived, Kaitlyn said, "Other guys, what other guys?" I can't see the other guys getting past it. It goes beyond the act of passion to her whole mindset about Nick over everyone else there, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:09 pm

agentcurls wrote:But if K's sex takes place (episode after next?)...it does seem Shawn does stay? Or maybe they drag out the aftermath for a few episodes in which case, we don't know when/if he takes himself out after the big reveal.

It would appear that Shawn does stay until the end (perhaps the very end).

They make it seem that she tells the guys about the sex in a group but I think we've deciphered that she tells someone (CH maybe) about the sex in an ITM and it only looks like she is telling a group in an edited preview. There's a spoiler that says no one finds out about it during filming and then there's other information that says Kaitlyn tells certain guys individually. It's all so confusing I don't know which to believe but I think the more believable scenario is that she selectively tells key guys at some point along the way. It's possible that Kaitlyn waits until the very very end - after she's decided not to pick Nick - to tell Shawn about the sex and if Shawn reacts the way I think he would based on what we've seen, he won't want anything to do with Kaitlyn. Maybe that's the key to the ending.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:12 pm

If she did have sex with Nick and he is not F1 and Shawn is her final choice, it may be a little ridiculous to the viewing audience they get engaged a few weeks later.
...maybe it's something for Shawn to ponder until ATFR, hence the no engagement talk.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:15 pm

I'm not sure what Shawn expects from Kaitlyn at that point. She is the lead. She's trying to reinforce to him that her feelings haven't changed for him. IMO he's acting like a jealous boyfriend. Would he act that way if it was any other past contestant or has he been briefed about the unexpected visitor? He can't even say Nick's name? I'm starting to doubt how I feel about this guy.

I still think he is the sex guy who didn't end up being the F1. IMO he's not a happy camper post show. Who knows, maybe he's the one that got down on one knee and rejected.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:16 pm

We don't know that she tells Shawn right away if she has sex with Nick. If it happens the first week of Dublin, it's entirely possible she didn't say anything for a few weeks. Then in Utah (crying cap about a hard convo) she finally tells him because she can't go into the FRC without him knowing. Maybe she didn't know she wasn't going to pick Nick until then, and once she decided in Utah she realized she had to tell Shawn. I wouldn't be surprised if he sticks around another week to process and figure out feelings, but ultimately he can't get over it.

Also, I've always said that I think this situation is very different from previous F1's that have allegedly gotten over the lead having sex with other contestants. They weren't confronted with that fact in the moment, while filming and trying to decide if they would propose, and with all of the heightened emotions that come with being in the bubble. I think it would be much easier to process after the fact, once you've been picked and are engaged and trying to get over everything that happened during the season. JMO.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:17 pm

What a roller coaster this next episode will be because we have this conversation and then they will probably have an amazing 1-on-1 date shortly thereafter. No doubt that people.com video was strategic...breaking S&K down in the beginning of the epi to build them back up by epi's end.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:18 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm interested/fascinated that she slept with Nick the week after this. Yeah, I don't know how she could ever have a happy ending with anyone not named Nick after this? At least Shawn's breakup speech to her won't be beating around the bush since he's very honest with her. I imagine it'll be something like--- "You are too much. Bye."

I've felt for some time that Kaitlyn would not have to say anything - even if she knows that her premature sex is going to come out on the show - if she had already decided who was F1 and the premature sex was with F1. F1 - and most of the rest of us - would probably think it was so romantic that she couldn't wait until the FD. The problem is if the premature sex is with someone else who is not her F1 and she wants to choose someone else. If Shawn had this reaction to Kaitlyn bringing Nick back could you imagine his reaction to finding out she had sex with someone else and then wants to pick Shawn????
He would break up with her imo, if that was the case and i would not blame him ugh.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure what Shawn expects from Kaitlyn at that point. She is the lead. She's trying to reinforce to him that her feelings haven't changed for him. IMO he's acting like a jealous boyfriend. Would he act that way if it was any other past contestant or has he been  briefed about the unexpected visitor? He can't even say Nick's name? I'm starting to doubt how I feel about this guy.

I still think he is the sex guy who didn't end up being the F1. IMO he's not a happy camper post show. Who knows, maybe he's the one that got down on one knee and rejected.

Kaitlyn needs to figure out what she feels for Nick & for Shawn, just like she does for everyone else there. She's likely going to explore all aspects of her relationship with both at some point before the end.

Maybe Shawn comes to the realization he has to quit focusing on Kaitlyn's relationship with anyone else (Nick) & stay zoned in on his own connection with her. He needs to evaluate whether he's pursuing this based on what he has with her, not who else is there.

IMO it's really the only way they can move forward.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana