SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:40 am

Alanna wrote:Huh? Is this really Shawn? 

Ran into Shawn from The Bachelorette after the CMT Awards last night. Hot! 
anellekayh

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 11357613_512886592195930_1295904229_n

That is SO not Shawn! laugh out loud 
I would be interested to hear what he had to say to her, though. Awkward!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Brill Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:01 pm

remockered wrote:He looks more like Marcus Grodd tha Shawn.

I think so too!! Shawn has either a crooked nose or a bump on his nose from maybe a break at some point. At least that is what it looks like too me.
Sorry about noticing that but for some reason every time I see him close up, my eyes zoom to his nose. Embarassed no idea

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:11 pm

Doesn't look like Shawn at all to me and definitely doesn't have Shawn's build. She should have asked him to prove it by showing his abs. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:14 pm

albean99 wrote:Doesn't look like Shawn at all to me and definitely doesn't have Shawn's build. She should have asked him to prove it by showing his abs. giggling
LOL!! Kait would be soooo jeal if he's flashing his abs at anyone else, especially if they're done and she's no longer seeing him and his bod.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:21 pm

He does have very close set eyes like Shawn.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:57 pm

I don't think there is anything here we haven't heard before or thought but here it is.

http://radaronline.com/photos/bachelorette-fakery-kaitlyn-bristowe-contestant-josh-seiter-spills-show-secrets/photo/1063559/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=BacheloretteFakery

I'm surprised he isn't worried about being sued though.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:05 pm

I was checking the Media no discussion thread and noticed that in the US Weekly article there is only one little picture of Shawn, and most of the article is about Kait and Nick (lots of pictures of Nick and Kait). It's like the article is telling their lovestory. I remember during Des Season, there was a magazine article (don't remember which one) and although the cover showed pictures of Brook and Drew, the article itself was about Des and Chris. Just another similarity to the prior "foiler" Season. Smiley
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:07 pm

This is also interesting between the guys and Nick.

http://cartermatt.com/167780/the-bachelorette-spoilers-nick-vialls-interrogation-from-kaitlyn-bristowes-guys/

“Nick must endure a no-holds-barred interrogation by the other guys vying for Kaitlyn’s attention before they allow him to join the group. Kaitlyn’s worst nightmare comes true at the cocktail party at New York Mets’ Citi Field. Did she make a mistake letting Nick stay? Three men depart at a difficult rose ceremony, leaving 12 men to travel to San Antonio.”

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:18 pm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 410.1x1The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 11357613_512886592195930_1295904229_n

Got the pic from pg 15 of Shawn's thread to compare. Clearly not Shawn in the 2nd pic. Part's on the wrong size, looks like different eye color, eyebrows are farther apart on the real Shawn, and the other guy doesn't have Shawn's muscles. I wonder if anyone told the lady it's not him? Hugesmile

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:20 pm

He reminds me of a hockey player because his nose looks like it may be been broken at one time. I knew that pic wasn't him. I'm curious to find out what really happened. laugh out loud

The more I look at him, the more I like him. beatingheart

ETA: Well, she took her page down. I asked her which bachelorette was she referring to earlier today. But now she's gone. oops.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:22 pm

I thought - damn. Shawn looks good. giggling That guy is hotter than Shawn. Probably not as good bod though.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:02 pm

K's been tagged in two pics of her & N kissing on IG and she hasn't untagged
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana