SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:49 pm

But do you really think if the producers had that kind of a sensational ending (which I'm sure they would LOVE), CH would give it away with his comment in week 1?

Last edited by ironcat on Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:49 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Sucks....oh well. One FRC I will not be looking forward to. F2 again. The those who are not fans are going to love this!

So why is it RS was able to find out Nick proposed and nothing about Shawn? Hmmmm.... leaves you to wonder did he propose or not since RS said Kaitlyn is single and chose no-one. Not so hasty, still believe there is a chance of  Chris Harrison's interpretation of a "full Mesnick" did she change her mind after the fact? Yes the terminology he or she pulled "a Mesnick" means (heart breaking decision) crying eyes out over the railing but to me a "full Mesnick" means not only crying eyes out over decision but a full change of heart and realization that the one let go at final 2 is the one you want and you take the risk to set things right and ask them for another chance.

As Chris H. has said Kaitlyn is her own worst enemy. Was her mind made up to choose no one in the end because she was so scared & stressed out? Words coming back as forshadowing when talking with Doc Chris and she said "I don't know what is wrong with me" and he replied you are just scared.  So Nick comes first and she is just scared. Why let him propose without stopping him? Is it she can't bear not hearing his proposal? But everything was already in motion, her mind made up she has to follow through and send him home. Waits for Shawn, all the while realizing the full extent of how she feels about Nick, his proposal, and how much she wants him but was too scared he may have had ulterior motives (the guys continually bring this up so it is in back of her mind?) Woah is me, what a mess she has made!!! She breaks the rules again, she may have been going to pick Shawn, but in my imaginings, he comes out, she doesn't let him propose, says sorry you are a great guy just not the guy for me. Chalk one up for RS original spoiler. Kaitlyn ends up alone! Shawn gets announced as next bachelor at the AFTR.

She has longing for Nick, more than lust with him, she knows the difference, she had a friendship and total acceptance # "beyou", love. Kaitlyn has asked the audience to trust her heart and hang in until the very end for love. The producers said okay but we need one more cliff hanger from you this season. You can pull the "full Mesnick" at the AFTR on camera.  Nick comes out and Chris Harrison asks him if he was really in love with Kaitlyn, are you still? Did you think the  pre fantasy suite encounter meant game over, that you were her one? CH pushes him to speak about how Kaitlyn outed their tryst to her final one and audience. He says he learned his lesson last time and won't say anthing on that topic but just can't get over the connection he felt with her. CH asks do you have questions for her and are your ready to see her? Nick says yes. Kaitlyn comes out and she tells him how sorry she is he ended up in same final 2 position and how hard that decision was, but she just couldn't bear to part with him any sooner. She pauses listens to what he has to say about how he is feeling and he says he is still in love with her but just wants her to be happy. She then has the courage she needs, strong woman that she is,and smiles telling him you are the one and were always the one,I just needed to trust my heart, will you marry me? He picks her up spins her around dips her back and kisses her, he is crying, she is crying,  Fireworks, Audience Cheering!!!! The most dramatic season ever.....

ITA cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:51 pm

I have no comment on RS new info because I can't help but think he's missing some key info about the ending so I'm taking all the spoilers with a grain of salt.

I go back and forth almost daily between Nick and Shawn and no one, but there are starting to be enough pieces falling into place for me that I'm getting pretty far tipped to the Shawn is actual F1 side of the scale.

Kaitlyn's interviews, blogs and soc med have dropped enough hints to me to believe she's not alone. Shawn isn't sighted much so seems to me he could be anywhere at any time really, there was the potential SH visit weekend, and to me a shout out in Kaitlyn's blog today to THE person who she knew was the one because she explored her feelings re Nick.

Also explains why she would be so beat up and emotional towards the end, knowing she was going to let Nick go at the end, especially if she slept with him. And RS is completely in the dark about what happens with Shawn.

And usually Bettes who get raked over the coals actually have a good guy standing by them behind the scenes as their reward (Ashley, Des).

So I'm guessing Shawn actual F1, without a proposal. I'm still thoroughly confused how we get there from Mon night, and I'm sure I'll change my mind shortly. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:55 pm

love your post relaxing. Pretty sure we will all be flip flopping as the season progresses.

What I am curious to see is how/why Shawn actually sticks on till the end. This regardless if he's chosen by kaitlyn or tptb for next lead (which IMO doubt it).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:57 pm

If the spoilers are true, we won't know how Nick is handling things until the ATFR, because people thought he was very happy on Andi's season that is why some didn't believe the spoilers on that season...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:58 pm

luvlady345 wrote:If the spoilers are true, we won't know how Nick is handling things until the ATFR, because people thought he was very happy on Andi's season that is why some didn't believe the spoilers on that season...

Exactly this.

Therefore him being "happy" now could mean anything. He may well be right back to wooing/stalking Kaitlyn just like he did with Andi.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:02 pm

Well she untagged him so I dont think if the spoiler that she turn him down are true he wont be contacting her.  If he comes first then he is final 2 all over again and I am sure he will be hurt but support her choices because of how he had gotten to know her, but I will feel slighted that she had not let him go at final 3, because of what happen last time. I am sincerely hoping Jared is the person she sleep with and not Nick

Last edited by reason on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:love your post relaxing. Pretty sure we will all be flip flopping as the season progresses.

What I am curious to see is how/why Shawn actually sticks on till the end. This regardless if he's chosen by kaitlyn or tptb for next lead (which IMO doubt it).

I know ND, that's my whole problem with really getting behind the idea even though it's starting to look possible to me post-show. After his PI Mon. night and flat out asking Kaitlyn if the group she had wasn't enough, I don't know how he goes to the end without bolting. hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:08 pm

The reason why Shawn wont bolt is because he was promise the bachelor count on that,

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:09 pm

I think she kept Nick to F2 because she had "less" time with him, seeing that he came on so late. This of course assuming that he was not sex guy because she would have had more than enough time in that case. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 3806527698

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:10 pm

Well if she has been talking to him for weeks that is more than what she has with rest of the cast.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:11 pm

Perhaps he was just a very bad lay.

Embarassed

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana