SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:06 pm

I'll come to the board to read but dont need to see the whole show only nick portion.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:10 pm

e News has picked it up as well: http://www.eonline.com/news/666374/omg-did-kaitlyn-bristowe-just-spoil-the-bachelorette-via-snapchat

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:12 pm

Poor Kaitlyn. She really is a rule breaker. I feel bad for her though for real, this is nightmare status, she must be beside herself.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:12 pm

^^^^ Yikes poor Kaitlin. Now I am curious how TPTB will handle this. Any ideas???
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:12 pm

umngirl wrote:e News has picked it up as well: http://www.eonline.com/news/666374/omg-did-kaitlyn-bristowe-just-spoil-the-bachelorette-via-snapchat
I REALLY wish we had a snap chat photo of Fleiss right now laugh out loud
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:15 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^ Yikes poor Kaitlin.  Now I am curious how TPTB will handle this.  Any ideas???  

They'll make her change her mind and go back to Nick, refilm the FRC and all will be good giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:18 pm

^^^^ Haha or there will finally be a wedding at the ATFR just like Fleiss always wanted. partytime lolpanda
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:19 pm

Someone refresh my memory, how many snapchat-gates have we had? Andi and Josh, and did Em and Jef have one too? Or was he snapping another girl?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:20 pm

I feel bad for Kaitlyn but am excited that she chose someone. In a way Fleiss might see it as a good thing because I think RS spoiler about her picking nobody was hurting. Even Kaitlyn fans were debating on watching. I like both of the f2 but always thought it was Shawn for some reason. Nick seems to be in a good place now and RS was wrong already so maybe he didn't really propose. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all goes down. :Nod:

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:24 pm

albean99 wrote:I feel bad for Kaitlyn but am excited that she chose someone. If a way Fleiss might see it as a good thing because I think RS spoiler about her picking nobody was hurting. Even Kaitlyn fans were debating on watching. I like both of the f2 but always thought it was Shawn for some reason. Nick seems to be in a good place now and RS was wrong already so maybe he didn't really propose. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all goes down. :Nod:

I agree and most casual viewers will still not know who she chooses. Smiley I too want to see how it goes down and I am happy she chose someone.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:26 pm

albean99 wrote:I feel bad for Kaitlyn but am excited that she chose someone. If a way Fleiss might see it as a good thing because I think RS spoiler about her picking nobody was hurting. Even Kaitlyn fans were debating on watching. I like both of the f2 but always thought it was Shawn for some reason. Nick seems to be in a good place now and RS was wrong already so maybe he didn't really propose. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all goes down. :Nod:
Stick around for the next snapchat--you may get your wish!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Stick around for the next snapchat--you may get your wish!

spitcoffee spitcoffee hehehe rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana